Bob Came In Virtual Pieces: New BCIP DLC

Lovely, lovely Bob.

The very lovely Bob Came In Pieces, the puzzle game in which you can augment your ship with bits and bobs found in the levels, has added an extra chapter in celebration of its being released for Mac on Steam. Levels for both the PC and Mac version, I should stress. It’s a completely free pack, six levels of physics-manipulating shenanigans set in a beautiful virtual reality world. You can see a trailer for it with your eye, if you’ll only click below.

You can get the free DLC by clicking here. And you can buy the full game here.

1. Heliocentric says:

I’ve yet to finish bcip after taking a break after hitting a bit of a difficulty wall, probably just me being rubbish. Glad to hear there is more game.

2. qrter says:

That’s quite lovely of Ludosity!

(Btw, the 2nd link to the DLC (‘clicking here’) links to the picture accompanying their blog post on the DLC. The earlier link does work correctly.)

3. bill says:

Like a lot of games, it’s sitting in steam waiting for me to get the chance to play it.

and the bargain price i paid is looking like less of a bargain as each subsequent price drop or weekend sale comes along. That’s what i get for buying too many games!

4. Michael says:

So this is what Virtual Reality means now. String me up for being pathetically pedantic but why are those levels that least look like reality referred to as Virtual Reality? My I suggest the term “Lazily Textured” as an alternative?

• VelvetFistIronGlove says:

Cause it’s reminiscent of the appearance of “Virtual Reality” back in the days when that was a popular buzzword?

• Tei says:

Lets not judge the visuals of Tron Legacy before is out.