It’s Random Question Time, Again

I’ve got a random question for you, readers. I’d like you to leave your answers in the comments section below, if you would be so kind.

What games did you spend money on in October? Please list anything you might have bought, PC or console, budget or full price, DLC, subscription, or microtransaction.

Go!

1. MrEvilGuy says:

Nothing. Lots of pirating indie games that were discussed on this site though.

2. luckystriker says:

Civilization 5
    Football Manager 2011 (Nov. 5 release, but pre-ordered)

3. Kefren says:

Only two games this month.
    Ghostbusters (£7.99 on GamersGate).
    Darkfall: Lost Souls (£5.99 on GamersGate).

4. terry says:

Fallout New Vegas, Dogfighter, Cyan Worlds Collection, Tales of Monkey Island pack. All steam, all of the time.

5. Samfisher says:

Amnesia and Lara Croft~

john_silence says:

First to post, as always – anyway:
    – The DLC map packs for COD:MW2 during the Steam sale, so 13€ for both
    – The Killing Floor bundle that same week-end, about 11€.
    – Black Mirror II on Metaboli and Lost Horizon on Adventure Shop (which is run by Metaboli), 12€ each.
    That’s exactly 12€ per game – spooky! Especially since I’m about to buy Resident Evil 5 and Cursed Mountain on Gamersgate, at 12€ each during the Halloween Sale.

7. Havoc3D says:

DogFighter (damn you, steam sales! *fistshakey*)
    CitiesXL (see above)

Usually It’d be more than that, but between Minecraft and World of Tanks (2x more fist shakey, rps….) and new baby I’ve been pretty busy.

8. Stromko says:

I was really tight on money this month, I think all I bought was Minecraft. I already picked it up for free last month but it was only 10$ so why not. I could just afford Civ V now, and I’m tempted from playing the demo, but I’m going to wait and see if there’s going to be a big holiday sale on Steam.

9. Jason says:

Fallout NV £50 collectors ed

10. Rook says:

Gothic IV (17.99)

11. DoctorJ says:

Steam
    Civilization V full price
    Fallout: New Vegas PC full price

XBOX 360
    Dead Rising 2 – full price retail
    (possibly) Rock Band 3

I really should be playing through my backlog rather than buying new games and new gun parts…

12. Gregorix says:

MInecraft (finally!) and Civ 5 for PC, GotY edition of GTA 4 for PS3.
    And trying hard to catch up on the mountain ofolder games – haven’t even put Brutal Legend in the machine, and had it for a year..

13. Michael B says:

Tales of Monkey Island
    iphone games
    Was going to buy F:NV, but after hearing from friends and reading the reviews, decided to wait until Obsidian actually finished it, unlike the last two of theirs I bought (KOTOR2 and NWN2).

• Nick says:

NWN2 was finished, just had some terrible bugs that took a bit to patch out the showstoppers. Fallout NV is finished and not anymore buggy than Fallout 3. Also brilliant.

14. Rane2k says:

Just bought Dawn Of War 2: Chaos Rising, it´s 9,99€ on Steam right now.

15. Mike says:

Bought Fallout New Vegas, and the Guild Wars Halloween costumes for my account and for my son’s.