Keldyn Interactive send word that a single-level demo of their zombie-slaying action game Dead Meets Lead, is now available. You can get the demo, called The Challenge, just here. I’ve also posted the most recently trailer below, so that you can elucidate the game concept by sitting still and staring. Hooray!
If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies. Find more information here.
Search for clues
News and things
The 50 Best FPS On PC
The Worthiest Reticules Of All Time
Gabe Newell to write, direct and star in Half-Life movie
NEWS ALERT. NEWS ALERT
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- MiniMatt : “After you've read the game photography article wander on over to the RPS Screenshot thread ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Kollega : “Actually, I've only played the sequel, if you mean World in Flames, and the impression ...” on The Sunday Papers
- ansionnach : “I find it annoying being lectured by other people's ideas of what is and isn't ...” on What are we all playing this weekend?
- ansionnach : “Didn't really like Half Life either. Like with Quake I was disappointed as I was ...” on What are we all playing this weekend?
- skeletortoise : “I like how you feel validated by any thing that makes you view conservatives as ...” on The Sunday Papers
The 50 best strategy games on PC
Everything else that's wrong with Mass Effect Andromeda
A Galaxy Of Errors
What are we all playing this weekend?
The 50 Best Free Games On PC
No free-to-play, just free.
Wot I Think: Future Unfolding
A trip through nature
Wot I Think: Survival meets adventure in Kôna
IF Only: Text Adventures For People Who Hate Guessing The Verb
Warframe: now a game of music-making as well as action
Digital Extremes explain Octavia's Anthem
The best games of my lifetime, year by year
This is my life (in games)
Blood, Sweat & Laughter: The Beauty Of The Build Engine
Best PC gaming deals of the week
Square and 2K go Humble
Making Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup with 253 cooks and no head chef
One of the best roguelikes, one of the strangest dev teams
XCOM 2 Guide To Strategy, Performance, Mods & More
Everything you need to know.
How Wadjet Eye's Unavowed merges RPGs and point and click adventures
There's magic in the air
Have You Played… Dream Quest?
Look past the art
Best Fallout 4 Mods
For graphics, weapons, the UI and more.
A springtime walk in Proteus
Camelot Unchained and Crowfall: MMOs' best hope?
A narrower focus