Keldyn Interactive send word that a single-level demo of their zombie-slaying action game Dead Meets Lead, is now available. You can get the demo, called The Challenge, just here. I’ve also posted the most recently trailer below, so that you can elucidate the game concept by sitting still and staring. Hooray!
If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies. Find more information here.
Search for clues
News and things
The 50 Best FPS On PC
The Worthiest Reticules Of All Time
The Sunday Papers
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- CartonofMilk : “SOM was definitely a firm 7. It was fun but shallow as hell and i ...” on Middle-earth: Shadow of War announced [update]
- Sakib K : “I do agree. Website- https://interior~” on ZeniMax seek injunction shutting down Oculus SDK
- Oni : “I've been expecting someone to steal Alpha Protocol's conversation system for years. It was absolutely ...” on The RPG Scrollbars: Great ideas more RPGs should steal
- Menthalion : “Disagree” on The RPG Scrollbars: Great ideas more RPGs should steal
- tehfish : “Nice to see my CPU still just about holding on there for the recommended specs, ...” on Mass Effect: Andromeda system requirements confirmed
The 50 best strategy games on PC
What are we all playing this weekend?
How SteamWorld Heist brought skill into turn-based tactics
No more dice rolls
The 50 Best Free Games On PC
No free-to-play, just free.
Have You Played... Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery?
The Flare Path: Flotsam
Wargame and sim news
IF Only: Text Adventures For People Who Hate Guessing The Verb
Best Long War 2 mods
Mods within mods
Resident Evil 7's DLC returns to the best of Resi 7
Too expensive, though
Blood, Sweat & Laughter: The Beauty Of The Build Engine
Have You Played... Fish!?
What was it all about?
Five hours with Mass Effect Andromeda
The scifi RPG's return is looking good
XCOM 2 Guide To Strategy, Performance, Mods & More
Everything you need to know.
What point and click adventures could learn from hidden object games
Casual modes should be more casual
forma.8 has adorable animations and lovely palettes
Colour and forma
Best Fallout 4 Mods
For graphics, weapons, the UI and more.
How Morrowindy is Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind?
Back in Balmora
Let's Prey: the second part of our video playthrough
Commentated playthrough of Prey's first hour