Assassin’s Creed‘s trilogy comes to an end this November. The fourth (huh?) installment in the series is to be called Revelations, and completes the three games about Ezio (ah), seeing Ezio heading to Constantinople “at the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilise the region.” And that’s about it, for now. There’s promises of improved multiplayer, and “revolutionary gameplay” (a meaningless phrase for which I’d like to see a £10,000 fine issued each time it appears). It’s due in November, and as usual Ubi are implying it’ll be on all formats. So we can look forward to the PC version some time in June 2012 then. More information will apparently be appearing at E3. (You can click on that screenshot for a big version.)
If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies. Find more information here.
Search for clues
News and things
The 50 Best FPS On PC
The Worthiest Reticules Of All Time
What are we all playing this weekend?
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- Oakreef : “FACES >:|” on The 11 bestest best apartments in gaming
- JimboDeany : “Indeed it was excellent, it was also the economy class room but I preffered it ...” on The 11 bestest best apartments in gaming
- batraz : “I'm not sure there is some sort of copyright on past sufferings, so I don't ...” on My Memory Of Us is a Holocaust story with robots and hmmm
- Eight Rooks : “Just to stress that in my case at least these students had multiple sample pages ...” on My Memory Of Us is a Holocaust story with robots and hmmm
- Thankmar : “What I meant was not the reaction of other media but that a game developing ...” on My Memory Of Us is a Holocaust story with robots and hmmm
The 50 best strategy games on PC
Let's chatter over... Prey
Wot I Think: Copoka
For the birds
The 50 Best Free Games On PC
No free-to-play, just free.
The Flare Path: Amaxophobia
Afghanistan '11 approaches
Are the latest UHD TVs any good for PC gaming?
Dirty job, but somebody had to do it
IF Only: Text Adventures For People Who Hate Guessing The Verb
Hitman reveals itself in layers
Like a deadly onion
Have You Played... 140?
A music-driven platformer
Blood, Sweat & Laughter: The Beauty Of The Build Engine
IF Only: dressed for the party
costumes and disguises
Wot I Think: Hidden Folks
Hide & Seek
XCOM 2 Guide To Strategy, Performance, Mods & More
Everything you need to know.
Prey: watch the full first hour here
Prey: hands-on with Arkane's shapeshifting shooter
The TruMorgan Show
Best Fallout 4 Mods
For graphics, weapons, the UI and more.
The origins & future of Rainbow Six Siege
Siege the day
Well BOOR Is Rather Lovely
Clone Something Good