It’s a bit confusing when someone sends you a screenshot of an “unannounced” game. I’d say sending in-game pictures of it is pretty much announcing. And that game is, er, oh okay. The title hasn’t been announced yet. This is what we call in the trade, “stupid”. What we do know is that it’s a PC only shooter from new Polish developers Flying Wild Hog. And we’re promised that the shot is entirely in-game, and built with their own-made engine. Which is looking seriously impressive. We understand that there will be a name for this soon, and indeed we should be getting our hands on a copy of whatever it might be. So in the meantime, um, you’ve looked at a picture of a game that you can’t even know to remember you looked at. Sorry, I wasted your time.
If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies. Find more information here.
Search for clues
News and things
The 50 Best FPS On PC
The Worthiest Reticules Of All Time
PlantSims: A story of tragedy and romance
In pursuit of greenery
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- Danarchist : “I am far more irritated about them taking away the "joy of turtleing" from me ...” on Explained: Dawn of War III’s always-online requirements
- tour86rocker : “VERY, VERY YES to the Stargate idea.” on Have You Played… X-COM: Interceptor
- tour86rocker : “I wanted to say “Adam just doesn’t get it” but Interceptor does have some problems ...” on Have You Played… X-COM: Interceptor
- poliovaccine : “I dont think it's necessarily "lately." I think, on some level, people have always been ...” on Explained: Dawn of War III’s always-online requirements
- PancakeWizard : “The side-hogging is only part of the game though, right? Sega still trying to push ...” on Sonic Forces gameplay vid shows new 3D side-hogging
The 50 best strategy games on PC
IF Only: Alcyone on Kickstarter
A golem-populated SF city
Tim Schafer tells the story of Amnesia Fortnight
The 50 Best Free Games On PC
No free-to-play, just free.
Have You Played… Factorio?
You can do it!
Hey, are you not ill? It's time to celebrate!
while you're still in the pink
IF Only: Text Adventures For People Who Hate Guessing The Verb
Red Faction: Guerilla's destructible scenery makes it still worth playing today
Just to watch the world burn
Wot I Think: Everything
Bathos: The Game
Blood, Sweat & Laughter: The Beauty Of The Build Engine
The Pipwick Papers
Read all about it
Steam Charts: battle royale battle royale
All hail GIFbot
XCOM 2 Guide To Strategy, Performance, Mods & More
Everything you need to know.
Wot I Think: Outlast 2
Nasty, brutish and not nearly short enough
Have You Played... Stunt Car Racer?
No Spoonerisms please
Best Fallout 4 Mods
For graphics, weapons, the UI and more.
Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a Sunday afternoon
Put down the todo list
The RPG Scrollbars: Scenes I Want To See In An RPG...
Whose Questline Is It Anyway?