Holy shit. It’s the bit at 0:38 with all the vehicles, for me.
So, the PC is getting 64-player maps, and that means some pretty serious battles on a wide scale. And jets. Clearly this is showing the game at its best, but those shots of dogfighting and general ground combat are ludicrously pretty. There’s so much going on in the audio-visual department that I suspect I’m going to need a lie down after a game of this. Bring it on.
If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies. Find more information here.
Search for clues
News and things
Tim Schafer tells the story of Amnesia Fortnight
Have You Played… Hi-Octane?
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- cpt_freakout : “Come on, it's just a teaser, not a full-blown trailer. These teaser things annoy me ...” on Netflix Warren Ellis Castlevania series gets debut trailer
- cpt_freakout : “Looks fantastic!” on Manifold Garden: what you actually do in this glorious Escher-scape
- Sunjammer : “My favorite cover shooter of all time, this. Felt like a dream when they announced ...” on Platinum’s Vanquish rocketslides onto PC
- Darth Gangrel : “Yes, it is indeed my job to read through RPS's articles and unleash whatever associations ...” on Manifold Garden: what you actually do in this glorious Escher-scape
- Jstn : “I’d play just about anything if it looked this imaginative and gruesome. Is this "imaginative" ...” on Blasphemous is a beautifully grotesque platformer
Why do we spend time playing games we don't like?
Looking at the data behind bad games
IF Only: Magnetic Scrolls In Your Browser
The Pawn: not good, but somehow fascinating
Cities Skylines: Mass Transit and the war on cars
Blimp my city
How To Get Old Skyrim Saves Working In The Skyrim Special Edition
How to fix Skyrim SE save crashes
Wot I Think: Steel Division – Normandy 44
How Far Cry 5 can reclaim the open world crown
The 10 Best PlayStation Now Games
Coming to PC soon.
Steam Charts: Alan's Wake
Somebody needs to explain Dragon Balls to me
The Pipwick Papers
The Great Outdoors: The Witness
How to build an island
The Joy of Dark Messiah of Might and Magic's kick
A better kicking simulator than FIFA
Have You Played... Reigns?
Tinder meets Game of Thrones
The Best GTA 5 Mods
Play as a cop, add flying cars, and more
Free Loaders: Risky Phone lets you be this asshole
The best free games of the week
The Sunday Papers
How Tool-Assisted Speedrunning Reveals The Inner-Life Of Video Games
Meet the obsessives deconstructing Mario 64
Don't let this golden age of games end
The casualties of being spoilt for choice
Destiny 2: what new players need to know