RPS was all about the standard daily blogging back on April 1st 2010. Standard daily blogging as if it was April 1993. Journey back with us to the previews, Wot I Thinks, scandals and futurology of a golden age of PC gaming – and to the mindsets of our more youthful selves.
Meta-gag, massive self-indulgence or intriguing thought experiment? All of the above, but mostly taking the piss, really. Here’s what we came up with:
- Preview: Sam & Max Hit The Road.
- Voxel Pops: New Comanche Campaigns
- More Molyneux Broken Promises: Syndicate.
- Feisty: Betrayal At Krondor Demo.
- Why Games Are Important by Quintin age 7¼
- Make Room For Doom! Clever, I Know.
- Wot I Think: Star Wars Chess.
- The Incredible Secret Future Of Videogames.
For this year’s April Fool’s, we’re going to… no, that would be telling.