Choose Your Own Spaceship – 50 Mins Of Civ: Beyond Earth

It hasn’t quite struck home for me yet that Civilization: Beyond Earth is only two months away, but this video helps. It’s 50 minutes of lead designers Pete Murray and David McDonough playing and talking through civilization creation at the start of the spiritual successor to Alpha Centauri: selecting the sponsors who can fund and define your reason for travelling to the stars, the spaceship you’re flying upon, the cargo you can put onboard, and how those choice and more can affect the faction you end up playing as when the game begins proper.

I love that Firaxis are putting the energy into making these pre-game choices interesting and powerful. I’ve recently been playing King of Dragon Pass (which is not well optimised for Android, unfortunately) which does similar things with barbarian tribes. Those early choices can be a quick route to feeling invested in your side in strategy games that otherwise take a long time to play.

Civilization Beyond Earth is due out on October 24th. You can read Adam’s promising hands on with the game, or his profile of the company behind it, Firaxis.

Thanks, PCGamesN.

1. uglydavegray says:

I’m a big fan of the Civ games, and was really looking forward to playing this game. Sadly the price for those of us in the antipodes just went from $US 49.99 to $US 99.99 today on steam and other digital outlets.

As good as the game sounds $100 bucks is just gouging. Guess I’ll have to wait until the Steam sales a little under a year from now.

EDIT: To clear up some misunderstandings, it seems this price rise is just for Australia only. Apparently we need to pay double the price for games for being decendents of convicts.

• Chalky says:

I heard about this, what the hell is going on there? Some people bought it at a reasonable price before suddenly loads of people got completely gouged?

• mtomto says:

Reasonable price? 49€ is waaaay too much for a civ5 mod. The last colonization was also just a civ4 mod… can’t believe people are buying into this hype.

Anyway, on topic. Australia gets shafted every time, so dunno why they get so surprised all the time. To be honest I think it has been pointed out a million times that Brick and Mortar stores + Australien politicians are at fault here. So maybe you should vote for someone that can change this crap next time.

• Chalky says:

Actually that’s a pretty standard price for a video game and calling this “just a Civ 5 mod” is pretty dumb unless you’ve just brought in some law saying that games aren’t allowed to be based on the same engine any more without being “just a mod”.

Your list of games that are “just crysis mods” or “just unreal mods” must be pretty long.

OP is complaining about the price being doubled, not about the original price. The original price was fine.

• mtomto says:

I played colonization, and yes, it really had a civ4 mod vibe to it. Why should I believe the hype over my own experience with previous titles?

I can understand your reasoning, but in my opinion it is flawed – sorry. I saw that youtube clip, and all I saw was reskins and a few new game mechanics. Try muting the video and take a look at it again. I am not saying that it is a bad game. It just seems like a filler game to test features before civ6 launches. They maximize their use of an engine, just like civ4’s engine. I doubt this game will get expansions etc.

Alpha Centauri WAS an all new game. It was nothing like civilization but on par with civilization. I could be wrong about this game, but I just got burned so many times by pre-orders that I always look to the past when I want something in the future :) A bit of a weird sentence, but a clever man once said:

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it ~George Santayana

• Leb says:

Crisis/unreal are an entirely different barrel of fish. They come with campaigns. CIV is a sandbox. Beyond earth is a slight skinned CIV V with a few features tagged on (and im sure quite a few features taken off).

If you want to buy it for full price, go for it. I’ll wait for the 10 dollar GOTY including the two 30 dollar expansions

• Caiman says:

Indeed, it’s done to “protect” the profits of brick and mortar stores that have traditionally sold PC games for between $80 and $110 for years. This is why all the brick and mortar stores around me have closed down already, because consumers have wisely gone to various online vendors to purchase games at fair prices. Hence money goes to supporting overseas businesses instead of Australian ones, because the latter can’t let go of their old school profiteering. I haven’t purchased a game from an Australian retailer for about four years now, and with prices like that I don’t intend to change. If they ever wise up, let me know.

• drewski says:

I love that you think “bricks and mortar” are “profiteering” right after commenting on how they’ve all gone out of business.

Yeah, they were taking so many profits they just couldn’t handle it.

Retail stores in Australia have gone out of business because even with selling games at $100 a pop, they couldn’t clear enough profit to cover wages, rent and other costs. Australia is probably the highest cost retail environment in the world – that’s why bricks and mortar charge $100 a copy.

The reason publishers hike prices on online copies in Australia to the same as physical stores is that EB and the like basically refuse to stock games unless they have price parity with online distribution at release – and if you annoy EB on a niche title like Civ, then they might not stock the console game you actually need to sell to people who still buy in stores.

If you want Australia’s game prices to come down on Steam, you need to do something about our retail cost base.

• stiffkittin says:

Your observation of cause and effect is just as fraught with assumptions as theirs. I tend to think pc retail was murdered long before physical stores had a chance to strangle it.

Either way, I think you’re overstating the influence of Australian retailers. I find it hard to believe any of the struggling game stores would refuse to stock a hit AAA title they need to make margin to force price parity on a different title, on a different platform, using a different distribution model. That argument might still be compelling if we were talking about Gamestop in the States (where it’s already not true) but it just doesn’t hold water when the subject is Aussie retail.

Publishers don’t give a rat’s arse about the Australian brick and mortar industry when it comes to pc digital sales, either. They simply price things however they think they can get away with, as evidenced by the wide variety of approaches and price points from different publishers. If what you were saying were true, then I doubt this particular case would be so egregious with just a select few publishers.

• Osi says:

I have no data on this.
            Everything I’ll say is based on guesswork, supposition and dare I say it- innuendo (ooh er!)

If they’re going broke it is because they were meant to.
            link to en.wikibooks.org
            “Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it” – Jonathan Reeves

The reaction here is that the supplier is doggedly trying to make something worth more than it is to the consumer.
            The short version- they should go broke.

What makes no sense at all, is price parity is being set in another channel against market demand even though it failed in the context for which parity is being sought.

Good luck 2K! Detroit and Australian automotive figured that same lesson out the hardway. Adapt or die.

• P.Funk says:

What we’re dealing with here is a very simple case of domestic protectionism. Every country does it to some degree or another. All this babble about free markets and what not in the US doesn’t change the fact that even they are very protectionist and impose tariffs on imports to protect domestic industry, as almost all countries do. Australia is no different, except perhaps in their choice of what to protect.

This sucks for consumers, but what else is new? Since when have consumer rights been relevant when dealing with economic decisions?

• BlueTemplar says:

What is this insanity?! What is their justification for that!? I guess they didn’t get the memo that the Internet doesn’t have borders??

• Osi says:

Absolutely.
      (In my opinion) 2K can go F**K themselves.
      As far as I’m concerned I refuse to do business with them from now on.

• Hunchback says:

Check some key-seller sites such as g2a or something, it’s usually MUCH cheaper than any steam sale etc…

• MordreadRN says:

It’s still 49,99 Euro, which is around 66 dollars on the European Steam. There is another version for 69,99 Euro / 92ish dollars but that is including Civ III, IV and V. I haven’t seen the US prices on Steam but isn’t it the same’ish there? Would think it strange for them not to have two different versions / prices all over.

• uglydavegray says:

Unfortunately there is a regional pricing policy that 2K and other publishers have in place for Australia. From what I understand the $100.00 price tag is for those of us buying from Australia. I believe that prices in the US and Europe remain around the $50 to $60 range.

• SanguineAngel says:

Didn’t you hear? A shortage in precious delirium – that rare mineral used in the forging of all high quality games – has forced production prices sky high overnight, effectively doubling the cost of producing steam keys and so the only option has been to double the price for the market in order to make up the shortfall.

• Doctor Pandafaust says:

It’s not uncommon for this to happen. I’m in Australia myself. The Witcher 3 was the most recent in memory, though no doubt there are others. I assume that it’s released at a US price, then the publisher says something and it’s converted to the regional price. I actually snapped up Civ: BE as soon as I saw it available, assuming this would. And lo and behold, it did.

• drewski says:

Different publishers commence their retail release price parity window at different times, basically.

• Gap Gen says:

Hahahaha yeah no, I guess I’m not getting this either, then. Give it up, people, you’re not Matrix Games, don’t pretend you are.

EDIT: It’s actually 30 pounds in the UK at the moment (you can check by adding ?cc=uk to the end of the steam URL)

EDIT: It’s still $49.99 when I checked on Steam just now with cc=us but yeah, it’s possible they’re screwing Australians for no reason other than that everything is expensive over there and bits streamed over wires apparently should be no exception?

• uglydavegray says:

Indeed it is only those of us in Australia being charged the nearly doubled price. For some reason 2K and other publishers having a regional pricing policy in place for Australia, and for no logical reason we often pay a lot more for games than the US and Europe.

• drewski says:

It’s because a nice 3 bedroom house in Sydney costs $1m, and a nice 3 bedroom house in, I dunno, Portland, costs an awful lot less.

Retail pays Australian rents and Australian wages, so they charge a price that reflects that. Publishers don’t want to annoy retail given that non-PC games still rely on physical sales for a large proportion of their revenue, so they adjust the online price in order to not significantly undercut retail sales.

• derbefrier says:

wow compare that 1 mil 3 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom house were i live(runs around 150k give or take for a nice one a lot, lot less for a “fixer upper”. and suddenly it all makes sense. I mean with a cost of living that high your minimum wage workers are making what over 15 bucks an hour at a minimum probably more? people want to jump to blame the publisher but it seems like its an economic problem of the country. there are states in the USA were cost of living is ridiculously high like that. when that happens here people just move to a different state(usually a conservative state like texas or florida) since a high cost of living increase is usually tied to the more liberal high tax states like California or new york which has people fleeing those states like crazy.

• stiffkittin says:

While pointing out that Australian property is expensive is true — certainly the most expensive part of living there — it’s not quite as bad as you’re making out. I believe you know that comparing prices in Sydney, one of the world’s most expensive cities to live in, with the Beaver State is disingenuous at best. For perspective though, I currently pay as much rent in Christchurch NZ as I payed 2 years ago in the inner west of Sydney, thanks to a housing shortage.

On the other hand produce in Australia is cheap and abundant while opportunities to live well on a budget are many and varied, particularly in the large cities. Nightlife costs about the same as over here (cheaper than London), public (free) healthcare is excellent, social welfare is excellent etc. etc. etc. You’re right that utilities, including internet are a massive ripoff, just like in NZ. Pros & cons. The pendulum swings

• stiffkittin says:

And video games still cost way too fucking much.

• Taidan says:

I pre-ordered mine (ugh, and I still feel dirty) for £22.50 from Green Man Gaming. £29.99 RRP, but check their blog for the 25% off voucher, which is specifically stated to work on this game.

• Shadow says:

Indeed. And for Australians there’s also OzGameShop, which circumvents the mad conventional price hike.

But it seems many people just prefer to rage on, lash out against publishers instead of established Australian business practices, and the like.

• BlueTemplar says:

Which is ridiculous. I assume there’s some form of protection in place to prevent Australians from buying in USD, but wouldn’t that protection be easily circumvented by some international payment system (+proxy)?

• Gap Gen says:

It’s mainly the risk of having your account banned by Steam for breaking the region locks, I think. Also you can only buy in the currency your Steam account is locked to unless you email Steam and ask them to change it.

Rublore says:

There is no such protection. Indeed, we can only pay in USD, which means we have to pay even more than the listed price, what with the exchange rate + conversion fees.

• Jungle Rhino says:

I’m from New Zealand where we earn significantly LESS than our Antipodean counterparts in Australia. The Steam price is now $89USD which in local money is $108 NZD. By way of comparison the UK is charging £29.99 which in local money is $59.67 NZD. That is pretty close to HALF.

Now I also have the benefit of having lived in all 3 countries and I can tell you first hand that the living conditions are approximately equivalent in all of them (Aussie has it best, UK next, while NZ makes up for it by having nice scenery).

There is simply no justification for this other than ‘because we are greedy’

I for one won’t be buying this off Steam out of principal.

• stiffkittin says:

The deplorable regional price gouging by some software companies in ANZ is a consumer aggressive business practice which has gone a long way to fuelling my resentment for 2K and by osmosis some of it’s developers. Having also lived in Australia and Europe I can confirm Jungle Rhino’s assertion that, while Oz has a slightly higher cost of living, the NZ standard income is quite a bit lower (not that this makes it ok for Australians – it’s still outrageously unfair).

What skews it a bit more unfavourably for kiwis is that we still pay for games in US dollars. So we pay currency conversion and the discrepancy is blatant and insulting. It frankly feels like a giant middle finger from the publisher whenever viewing their games on Steam. Particularly during sales, where 75% off Enemy Within apparently makes it an eye-watering 30USD yet with 2-clicks I activate my VPN and the price magically becomes 10USD.

Regional pricing can have it’s place to make prices reasonable for those living in poorer economies. But when it’s exploited to take advantage of a perceived gullibility in the market of an entire continental region I see red.

• drewski says:

It’s got nothing to do with gullibility, and everything to do with everything in ANZ costing more than in, say, the US.

The exchange rate going from A60c-US$1 to A90c-US$1 doesn’t actually make the cost of doing business in Australia 50% cheaper. Expecting publishers to destroy retail in Australia and New Zealand through online sales is naïve when they still rely on physical sales for consoles and handhelds. They need a robust physical retail presence.

• stiffkittin says:

PC game retail is already dead, for all practical intents and purposes and we’re only really interested in digital sales here. As for console retail vs. PC digital: different platforms and, to an extent, different markets. And since it can equally be shown the price difference between them, at normal levels doesn’t appreciably affect console game sales elsewhere in the world, it doesn’t add a lot to the discussion.

Your big assumption is still that all game prices are somehow an unavoidable function of the high cost of living in Australia; instead of having everything to do with historical price creep dating back to when ANZ was far more isolated economically and at the mercy of a mobster-mentality importation industry.

This opportunistic mindset has simply shifted offices.

• Bull0 says:

Average salaries and such aren’t 1:1 across the globe. As I understand it, wages are pretty high in Australia? Pubs charge what the market will bear.
      *edit* No, looks like my anecdote (in my defence, that info was from an australian person) is basically wrong, pay is pretty much the same in the UK. I still think there’s probably an explanation beyond “We’re arbitrarily screwing Australia”, though.

• Gap Gen says:

According to the “Big Mac Index”, the UK, Australia, US and NZ have roughly similar purchasing power parity link to economist.com although GDP per capita with PPP exchange rates shows some variance: link to wolframalpha.com (and like the poster above says, NZ gets shafted and the US gets a free ride, although the US is also, I imagine, more unequal so GDP per capita isn’t a good measure of median income.

• drewski says:

No, your friend is right. Australian wages are higher than the UK, and much much higher than the US.

UK’s average income is about A$47,000 – it’s about A$58,400 for average income in Australia.

It’s all the rest that hurts though – Australia has some of the highest electricity prices in the world, one of the highest minimum wages, high transport costs, crazily high rent costs…the wages are only the beginning.

• Bull0 says:

I guess I was kind of right, then. Of course, when you get right into it, how much people have to spend is based on hundreds of factors, so it isn’t automatically OK, but it’s easier to see why a publisher would charge more in a country with higher wages than elsewhere.

• stiffkittin says:

When what it costs for say a French retail business to pay it’s workers far outstrips the equivalent costs in Australia (trust me, it’s easily 2 1/2 times as much just on wages), yet their prices after VAT are still ~40 AUD (around $37 US) cheaper than the same game in Australia then I think it’s fair to suspect that the publishers maybe don’t have the harsh realities of the Australian economy on their minds, but rather dollar signs in their eyes.

Also you never mention why these exorbitant prices carry over to NZ, if it’s such an Australia-centric problem.

• BlueTemplar says:

Average income isn’t that good of a metric. What is the median income?
          (“Fun” fact : World median income is $100/month. To be part of the top 1% earners you need to earn at least $2400/month.)

• Philopoemen says:

Was going to get it – might have to be a sale item now before I bother. VPNs are almost becoming mandatory now, and the sad part is, the savings from one purchase almost recoup the costs.

• stiffkittin says:

Here in New Zealand 2K is far and away the worst offender. Deep Silver dips it’s toes in and Ubisoft dabbles too, raising the cost of some games by 20 USD on Steam (although they seem to have reigned it in for recent releases). Whoever is handling the actual sales though, 2K is aggressive with region checking and routinely charges double for their entire catalog, covering Firaxis, Rockstar, Gearbox and ex-Irrational titles. To be clear this is across the board, during sales or otherwise, in US dollars we pay to a foreign company, on which we also pay currency conversion fees.

No. The market won’t bear it. I have the internet and know how to use it. Digital goods have the same value here as anywhere else and I won’t stand for it. Those greedy mother****rs at 2K can roll themselves in honey and stick their heads in a fire ant colony.

Bluerps says:

That’s insane! Is this something that happens regularly? I understand that it is not unusual that a game costs more in Australia (even though there seems to be no good reason for that), but is it usually that extreme? Are there other games that cost 90-100 USD in Australia?

• Sidewinder says:

That pricing sucks, but what do antipodes have to do with it? I’m pretty darned sure Firaxis isn’t based in the Azores.

2. Chris says:

Don’t pre-order or buy on day one, because in all probability this game shares too many of Civ5’s flaws to be worth the full price.

• Bull0 says:

I mean… unless you really liked Civ 5, which I guess a lot of people did. But yeah, generally don’t preorder things. What’s the point?

• bills6693 says:

For me, although I’ve been burned a few times (SimCity, Rome 2 TW), which is my own fault in retrospect, and I therefore don’t normally pre-order, I make an exception for Firaxis games, and have pre-ordered this for several reasons:

1) I’m going to buy it anyway, unless it turns out to be literally another SimCity.
        2) I enjoyed Civ V on release, and I don’t predict this to be any worse – perhaps better.
        3) It was discounted by 25% plus another 20% on GoG. It won’t be that cheap for months after release, in which time I’d rather be playing.
        4) I’m happy to pay more now than in a steam sale in a year because I enjoy the games, get many hours of enjoyment out of them and want to support the developer/publisher for that and vote with my wallet for them to make more of this kind of thing.
        5) I’m aiming to join the forces in November intake, therefore if I were to wait for a few months after release, I’d basically not have any time to play it anyway!

• Veav says:

I liked Civ 5, I liked Alpha Centauri. I’m confident Firaxis will provide a game I want to play right away – even if it improves over time with patches and expansions, day one Beyond Earth will be fun for me. If I already know I’m going to buy it day one, why not buy it now? I gain something by doing so (either GMG’s magical 25% discount or the exoplanet pack, which does have a dollar value) and lose nothing but a few pennies in interest.

• supermini says:

Because it might be a buggy unbalanced unfun mess on release much like Civ 5 was.

• Veav says:

Civ 5 was fine on release. It absolutely did get better with time but that doesn’t mean it was crap to begin with.

• BlueTemplar says:

You’re both right in a way : It wasn’t _that_ bad as a game… except by comparison with the very polished Civ4 which already then had an insane amount of mods.

• DrManhatten says:

@BlueTemplar

Actually you’re half right and wrong people just don’t remember correctly as it is so long ago. But Civ IV was very good and maybe better than Civ V vanilla but nowhere its real brilliance which it only achieved after two expansions.Vanila Civ IV (V1.0) wasn’t bad but definitly not bugfree although not as bad as Civ III which was a catastrophe on release.

• BlueTemplar says:

I meant Civ4 with all expansions compared to Civ5 at release. Civ5 was released only 4 years ago. (SMAC – 15.)
            link to rockpapershotgun.com
            And I find Civ5 now just somewhat less boring and soul-less than it was at release. Hopefully Civ:BE will be different with that MOO2-esque tech tree and 3 paradigms.

• derbefrier says:

I will definately buy it. Civ 5 is a great game and this looks like civ 5 with some twists. I don’t know what people have against civ 5 or really care, every game in a long running series is gonna have those who think the newest entry is crap and that’s meaningless to me.

• Frank says:

I preorder to save myself the mental energy involved in waiting and watching for the price to drop. I’ll pay +$30 to get the game two years early, even without the expansions. I know it’s a game I’m going to want to play. I did the same for the first Deus Ex and King’s Bounty releases of the modern era. Haven’t been burned too bad yet.

Up until Civ 5, civ expansions have been pretty inessential, so I’ve waited for the complete pack at ~$15. (Civ 5 had atrocious AI on release, which is not to say I regret preordering it.) Civ:BE’s being developed on a familiar engine gives me hope that this game will follow the old model (of not depending on expansions to be playable).

3. drowzyus360 says:

King of dragon pass was a great game! Kickstarter remake anyone?

4. yabonn says:

That strange feeling of naked royalty.

Looks like an addon to civ?

5. Simes says:

They DESPERATELY need some reverb damping in their demo room.

6. Antsy says:

I’d just like to say thank you for introducing me to King of Dragon Pass. I’d never heard of it and with the sea of crap in the app store I probably would never have seen it otherwise.

7. Distec says:

I know this is a Civ game and not an Alpha Centauri game, but that really does look a little too much like Civ 5 with a sci-fi theme.

Don’t get me wrong, I like those games. And I will most likely purchase, play, and enjoy this one. But I was hoping for a bit more.

8. kevmscotland says:

Bought pretty much everything from Firaxis but I’ll be skipping this one I think or atleast waiting until its 75% off on steam.

I just don’t see enough new here for me to justify buying it after all of the Civ 4 and Civ 5 DLC packs. Gods and Kings particularly I feel was a big of a screw up consider its made somewhat mute by Brave New World.

• bills6693 says:

I’d say if you don’t know if its got enough stuff, wait till it comes out and reviews etc have passed judgement on it. They you’ll be able to see if its got enough new stuff or not.

Visually yes, it looks similar, but I don’t think that really means anything if there are lots of new mechanics, interactions and gameplay is significantly changed. Its what’s under the hood – and therefore we can’t necessarily see until actually playing – that will make or break it

• kevmscotland says:

Oh I agree, and I’m a sucker for Civ games so I’ll probably crumble and buy it anyway, but other than the tech tree change everything else looks like cosmetic or slight stat changes.

The whole setup phase doesn’t feel like it’ll really make much difference from the way you picked a specialized race in previous Civ’s only with the buffs now chosen separately. Keen to see more though.

• Shadow says:

There’s enough fundamental differences with Civ5 if you care to do some research.

• bills6693 says:

Their other livestream (on the same youtube channel) looks at interacting with the aliens. While I didn’t watch it all, it looked interesting, and is meant to be very different to the ‘barbarian’ experience you might expect.

I agree, while the setup is nice, its not a game-changer. But even if the game were just lots of nice things, like that setup, to me it would be worth it.

New tech tree, new NPC (aliens) interactions, new theme & resources etc, new orbital layer, new culture system, etc etc. None of these (with the possible exception of tech tree and maybe culture) are huge things, but added together (and thats just what we’ve seen from two one-hour livestreams) and other inevitable small changes brought over from lessons learned in Civ V – I think its worthy of a new game.

However each to their own, and I don’t mean that to dismiss your opinion. Different people have different execrations, desires and viewpoints and this will appeal differently depending on those factors.

9. Hydraulic Meerkat says:

Visually it looks like a Civ 5 mod, but the mechanics should be completely new.

I’m cautiously optimistic but swore off pre-ordering. Civ 5 only recently became a really good game when the last DLC completed it.

10. Chuckleluck says:

As long as Firaxis has decent AI (not “Give me all your luxury and strategic resources, half your gold and your soul for some crabs”) or mod support to implement better AI, I will be happy.

11. Leb says:

Boycotting only because firaxis STILL hasn’t supported multiplayer mod support in Civ V.

• BlueTemplar says:

Wait, _what_? You can’t play modded Civ5 via a direct TCP/IP connection?

12. Oridan says:

Hey, Graham, Pete Murray isn’t a lead designer, I’m pretty sure he’s just a marketing dude. The other lead designer that isn’t David McDonough is called Will Miller.

13. Saltyaubergine says:

In comparison to Alpha Centauri, this seems a bit generic. Specifically the Sponser-system seems kinda uninspired.
    When I heard about a spiritual sequel to Alpha Centauri I totally psyked, but now my interest level has suddenly plummeted.

14. racccoon says:

Hexagon boredoms

15. Quiffle says:

Is it just me or is anyone finding the art direction for this game to be damn near lifeless? Civ V was rocking it with the sometimes too clean art deco look, but this is just meh, especially compared to AC.

• zairekaboom says:

Yep. Mediocre art direction, mediocre 2d and 3d art, mediocre UI art. The game does not look inviting at all. I’m quite sure Firaxis has enough money to make this title not look like an indie game. Civilization V’s 2d art isn’t that good either, but everything else looks a lot better.

• jalf says:

Yeah, that was pretty much my first impression when the first screenshots were released.

Visually, it just looks awfully generic. The 2D concepty art looks nice, but the actual game just seems like a hodgepodge fantasyland of different colors.

Well, I’m sure it’ll still be a fun game, but it really really just seems uninspired, and I can’t help thinking about whait could have been.