Elite: Dangerous Update 1.1 Adds Player-Made Starports

I fell through the cracks of Elite Dangerous [official site], finding I enjoyed the game a great deal while learning its basic systems of movement and interaction, but that there was nothing that lay beyond it that interested me. Update 1.1 has just hit now, and it brings the first major additions to the game – most notably, it introduces “community goals”, through which players can collaborate to build starports and capital ships.

In a fashion. There’s a pretty, illustrative trailer below.

Watch the video first. Watch it even if you dislike Elite: Dangerous or have no interest in Elite: Dangerous, because pretty spaceships and spaceplanets and spacethings.

As the video suggests, you’re not exactly building the starports yourself, but instead supplying the materials needed for their construction. These are part of Elite’s ongoing story events, where the in-fiction plot is affected by player actions and player actions in turn are incentivised by the needs of the plot. The advantage of the hands-off approach, I guess, is that you can take part in the missions whether you’re playing multiplayer, solo or private group modes.

Also, as a committed space trucker, I guess it might give my intergalactic delivery runs more of an impact at the game’s operatic scale. Those who contribute the most to their creation will be acknowledged in some way by starports, and the biggest contributor will be able to name any constructed Interdictor or Battlecruiser capital ship. Other included updates include localization in French, German and Russian and prettier planets.

The game’s next update is due in March and “will focus on multiplayer and introduce new ways for players to group together, communicate and locate friends in Elite: Dangerous’ galaxy.” Which is good, because that stuff is impossible right now, as outlined by our in-depth Elite: Dangerous review.

1. Sp4rkR4t says:

When 1.2 hits and if it solves the comms and community issues with the game I shall rejoin.

• ThatFuzzyTiger says:

Oh I think considering the 1.1 beta forums, things are going to get spicier before they get better.

• Belsameth says:

Thats putting it mildly. Scrape an Anaconda with a Sidewinder and the Conda explodes. As reported on day one of the 1.1 beta but conveniently ignored…

2. Walsh says:

So they made the end result of space trucking slightly more interesting but still haven’t fixed the boring grind of trucking.

• jonfitt says:

I find it relaxing. Until I look at how far I “need” to go and think about how long that will take. The gulf between the mid tier ships and the start of the top tiers is enormous. I have no idea how these people have got 400 million creds and a fully equipped Anaconda.
      So I try not to do any one thing for too long. I switch up between bullk trading, rare runs, bounty hunting, and exploring. Once one gets tedious I switch to another. That’s why I love the Cobra, so far it’s good at everything.

• mechabuddha says:

Yup, this is how I play with my Cobra. If I need some nice relaxing time, I space truck. If I want some excitement, I go bounty hunting. I was originally going to go the straight trucker route with the Lakons, but I think this way is much more enjoyable and I’m going to save up for a Python next.

• Supahewok says:

How long does hyperspace or warp jumping or whatever they call it in this game take? I’ve been meaning to start reading again after having let the habit lapse since I started college, strikes me that if trips have at least 10 minutes of hands-off time each that’d be great to get a spot of reading done in an evening of trade runs.

DelrueOfDetroit says:

The actual jumps take very little time. What takes the most time is the in-between bits in supercruise where you need to pay attention and make adjustments.

• Arithon says:

You travel within systems in normal space, then using your Frame Shift Drive jump to super-cruise which allows faster than light travel within star systems. The same engine is then used for targeted hyperspace jumps to other star systems. Hyperspace jumps take 30seconds or less. Super-cruise takes longer depending on the distances involved. If you need to travel 400,000ls (light-seconds) it’ll take a little while as you have to accelerate to many times lightspeed to cover the distance. Even the smallest ship can exceed 1,000x lightspeed after a few minutes.

• Chris D says:

It takes about seven seconds to get anywhere but it can take seven seconds for minutes at a time.

• Cinek says:

I like Arithons post for an attempt to make things look better than they are. Oh my god, “Even the smallest ship can exceed 1,000x lightspeed”! It’s so fast! and yet in the end you spend dozens of hours grinding a single ships.

• Arithon says:

Some people have a lot of free time.

• James Currie says:

Trucking, no matter how you dress it, is dull. Get from A to B. Done.

Try piracy or bounty hunting – lasers make everything better.

• Cinek says:

Trucking, no matter how you dress it, is dull – ETS2 has by far more interesting trucking than Elite does. Same with X3: Terran Conflict. Both of these games offer variety of events, environments, goals and actions you can perform beyond of what Elite can offer.

• fredc says:

It’s only a grind if you treat the game like an MMO and insist on “grinding” (!).

I made this mistake in the first beta and hauled fish around for hours to get a Cobra.

After a pre-release break, I have now gone back to it and am really enjoying it by not bothering with the grind. I flew around for weeks in a Sidewinder, then swapped to an Adder for more jump range and cargo options. I’m still in it and just exploring different bits of the galaxy, following up on galnet stories and doing missions/bounty hunting on the side.

They’re clearly developing the additional features necessary to flesh out the universe, bit by bit. The biggest threat seems to be the perpetual ebb and flow of nerd rage (I AM SO SO SO ANGRY ABOUT THIS RELATIVELY INEXPENSIVE PRETTY SPACE SHIP FLYING GAME IT IS 9AM AND TIME FOR MY DAILY ABUSE OF THE DEV TEAM THROUGH A VARIETY OF SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS) , which is probably making Braben wish he hadn’t bothered.

3. rocketman71 says:

Offline?. No?. Nothing to see then.

• omNOMinator says:

Amazing how you’re posing this without internet.

• aepervius says:

Sigh. You realize that some people wanting to have an offline mode has nothing to do with the availability of internet , right ? For some it does, but not for all of us. In my case this is because I am a misanthropic curmudgeon which wants nothing to do with other people or their multiplayer shenanigan, or even have them influence my galaxy even indirectly through their action. Possibly you do not understand why. So why not accept it as different gameplay expectation ? Some people do not understand the appeal of single player offline. Some do not understand the appeal of having your gameplay influenced by stranger. That does not mean either side is correct or the other incorrect. it is just different gameplay expectation.

• steves says:

As a fellow misanthropic curmudgeon, I will politely ignore you, whilst completely agreeing.

Would also like to add that the reason I prefer offline games is so you can mod/hack them to remove some of the more egregious bullshit that game designers insist on forcing on us.

My time is as limited as my patience, and without the ability to ‘cheat’ out most of the un-fun drudgery I would have long since given up on what are otherwise stone-cold classics like Borderlands 2 and Sunless Sea.

• fredc says:

There is no meaningful forced interaction in solo or even in private group play.

The only effect other players have is on supply/demand for goods and stock levels and the rise and fall of various (currently generic) in-system factions.

In any mode but open, you can fly your ship around without being hassled in any way by space-12-year-olds.

• GiantPotato says:

One other effect of playing online is that it removes the possibility of letting the player speed up and slow down time (like SETA mode in the X series). This would address a lot of the ‘grind’ aspect of the game, but it’s an unworkable concept in multiplayer. That’s the kind of thing that bugs me about online games, it’s not so much the other players as it is the limitations of that style of play.

• cakeisalie says:

Well if you play Solo mode, you will never encounter another human player. And the effect of players on the shared persistent universe is pretty limited at the moment, outside of large co-ordinated efforts to change the government of a particular system. And even that doesn’t make a whole lot of difference in the grand scheme of the ED universe.

• hollowroom says:

Maybe so, but I’m still getting random disconnects during supercruise and hyperspace even during solo, so I’d quite like a genuine offline mode.

• Colej_uk says:

This must of been pointed out to you by now, but you can play single player. The game will pull stuff like trade data from the online world which I can’t imagine would interfere with enjoyment of the game as a single player experience.

If they had set up a single player mode where the economy fluctuated by itself instead, you would not notice the difference between that and it pulling the data from the online universe.

• Smoky_the_Bear says:

Some people feel the need to complain about always online/DRM whether it makes any modicum of sense or not.

• cederic says:

Excellent, I’ll buy the game, hack myself 400m credits and buy an Anaconda then. Can’t be arsed with the grind, so that’ll be a way to enjoy that part of the game without it being a second job.

I mean, it’s single player, so I can do that, yes?

• Trotar says:

So, for how long do you plan to keep talking about that?

• sicemma says:

The whole saga is on the mailing list, but, people finally started receiving refunds requested in november this week. It turns out Frontier may have been on slightly shakier ground than they first claimed – shocking I know, noone could have predicted, etc.

Seemingly every single time someone sent a registered letter of intent (to sue) or initiated a money claim online (basically arbitrated chargebacks) Frontier completely folded, and started handing back full refunds for large ₤ kickstarter backers. But that’s what it took. Threatening them with actual proper legal action. Remarkable how this seemed to remind them of their obligations, but it’s weird how they seemed to keep forgetting this until they were again threatened with legal action by yet another backer, and then again, and then again…

• Supahewok says:

People who made pledges based on promises that were not fulfilled deserve their refunds, of course. That’s not a subject OP broached.

Offline play is not happening, it’s never going to happen, and a lot of people have made quite clear that they’re not happy about it. On every single Elite: Dangerous article since December. It’s done, and it’s old. This horse is beyond beaten into paste.

I mean, one wonders why they even bother reading the articles about Elite. Only logical reason is so that they can post their same old asinine drive-by snippet to disrupt whatever the hell is being talked about. Which I could really rather do without.

• sicemma says:

If you like you can preface it with “There’s still no offline mode, nor any further hint towards ever offering one like they did a few weeks back. For offline players, Frontier have launched a preorder exclusive ARG where you have to send a registered letter to the space emperor, threatening to sue his arse, with real money rewards.”

• Schiraman says:

Personally I read these articles because I like space games, I’m interested to see what they’ve added to Elite (especially since a friend of mine who I don’t see often works on the game) and I’m curious as to whether they’ve added an offline mode yet. Because I didn’t back the game, but I’d consider buying it if they added one.

And perhaps you’re right, perhaps they’ll never add one. Fair play. In which case I’ll probably never buy the game. But maybe at some point they’ll realise that it’s trivial to add an offline mode and would get some extra sales, and they’ll come around. I live in hope.

• Sirius1 says:

Until we get our money back, and can then just forget the game ever existed? Believe me, I want that as soon as possible too. I sent in my refund request almost *three months ago* and it still isn’t resolved.

• Cinek says:

I doubt you’ll get it resolved. My was rejected with big f*** you, cause I dared to play the game 2 weeks before they announced their scam scheme.

• Cinek says:

As long as it takes man, as long as it takes.

• Asurmen says:

Could you do it elsewhere then?

• GiantPotato says:

Yes, don’t worry, we will also do it elsewhere :)

If it makes you feel any better, the point for me isn’t to complain about Elite. That ship has already sailed. The point is to demonstrate that there’s a market out there for the AI-driven sandbox space sim they didn’t want to make. Last thing I need is Egosoft announcing their new online player-driven persistent universe for the next X game.

• FriendlyFire says:

If that’s specifically what you’re after, I’d recommend closely following Limit Theory. That game doesn’t get the hype and coverage it deserves.

• Asurmen says:

Oh, there’s absolutely a market for a game like that, I just don’t understand people like Cinek who always come onto articles on a game that, while it has stirred up legitimate controversy, continue to bring up old points about a game they don’t like. Give it up already.

• badmothergamer says:

I didn’t think the lack of offline mode would bother me except I’m on the US West coast and usually don’t get to play until 9:30PM or so. I always play solo but the servers go down nightly at 11pm for maintenance and it takes 15-30 minutes to come back up. Frustrating as hell for me, but my wife likes it because it forces me to quit and go to bed. So while I never thought I’d join the “no offline mode? pffft” crowd on any game, here I sit.

4. Sam says:

Thoughts on space trucking:
    Finding a route is an interesting problem, spoilt by poor in-game information. The map shows trade routes that lose you money and refuses to let you check prices even on stations you left just a few minutes ago.

So you go online and use a community-made database to find a profitable route. Fortunately the one I used was slightly buggy, so its magic “find super profits” button didn’t really work and I still had to do some poking around to find a good run. The poking around was interesting and should be possible in the game.

I was then able to outfit my ship specifically for that run. This was really neat as I could tune it to have exactly the right engines, fuel and mass to just be able to make the trip in the most efficient way possible. This was fun to do, and nicely interacted with the game’s other systems (do I bring guns? do I sacrifice all shielding for even more cargo?)

I then ran the exact same route over and over, making vast amounts of money. Absolutely nothing changed. The profit never went down, despite one station claiming to always only have 322 units of whatever I was buying left. This was immensely boring and was when I stopped playing. Obviously no one was forcing me to keep running that route, but any inclination to do more interesting trading stuff where you wander around buying and selling as you go was pushed away by the knowledge that I’d be making so much less.

Also there’s absolutely no practical reason to play in the public world as a trucker. It just means you wait ages for a parking space, and might be randomly blown up by CMDR xXDarkLegionXx.

• James Currie says:

Have you tried bounty hunting? Not as efficient for money, but a hell of a lot more fun. The progression is in your target, not your bank account – which rather blows the ‘there is nothing to do!!!’ idea out of the water as there are always bigger and better fish to fry.

• steves says:

“I then ran the exact same route over and over, making vast amounts of money. Absolutely nothing changed.”

This has been ‘fixed’ a while ago, and people are not happy. Prices change. Though never in your favour, far too rapidly, and without any rhyme or reason (increased demand = lower prices?)

They have however massively improved the galaxy map, and you can plan routes out to 1000LY. I’m going to kit out a cheap hauler for max jump range, head off into the void, and find a black hole to crash into…

• Arithon says:

Finding a route is easy enough. Visit systems around you (or buy trade data from galaxy map) and look for different economies (high tech, refinery).
      In the commodity list each commodity has a list of systems they import from (first clue). Try those first. Don’t go there, drop down the list at the top of the commodity list that says “galactic average” and change it to the name of the planet you’re interested in.
      You now have an item-for-item price comparison.
      Crowd sourced sites have their pros and cons. They can save time, but they rely on competence and honesty. Some people find a good trade and leave it off. Others type 3700 as 7300 by mistake and super-profit would actually be a loss.
      Never leave off shields or use your rebuy amount to purchase cargo. The forums of full of “i was reckless uninsured without shields and lost everything” threads.
      The demand/supply bug was fixed in 1.07 (server side) which then immediately spawned loads of “prices have changed” complaint threads. Damned if they do…
      As for not playing in open, well that’s up to everyone how they play. I like being interdicted, because invariably a good scrap results in some bounty. If not drop some cargo or run.

• Cinek says:

Finding a route is easy enough. and proceeds describing the economy from age before the pigeon post. lol They can send gigantic multi-ton ships with FTL speeds, but cannot exchange simple information about the price of goods.
        Anyway – it doesn’t matter much. Economy currently is screwed – prices do whatever they want with little to no regard for any logic or common sense. So he might just as well randomly choose a system and pray for the best.

• Asurmen says:

And that’s the way it has alwas been in Elite, and quite frankly should stay that way. Having the computer find the most efficient route removes the point of the human finding his own way through the galaxy for profit.

• FriendlyFire says:

That logic continues to baffle me. If that were so, EVE would have absolutely no economic activity to speak of, because you have perfect knowledge of the entire economy in your sector. Yet, EVE’s economy is the largest and most accurate of any game, enough so that many emergent interactions arise that closely mimic reality.

• Asurmen says:

Not exactly the same because EVE’s economy is more player driven than Elite’s, but just because a computer can tell you the prices wouldn’t stop the economy, it would just mean no human exploration to find that lucrative run.

Whether that’s something you want depends on your tastes, but complaining that Elite isn’t something it’s never been just seems a bit odd to me.

• P.Funk says:

It just seems like such an arbitrary way to generate gameplay. “Oh, you don’t know where anything is or what it costs, you have to EXPLORE.”

We can just use that euphemism for boring. Its not boring, its exploration!

So what does this exploration do? Compel players to create spreadsheets of their own or to log onto websites that track that information causing one to merely go outside of the game to access the information that should be readily available. Is it so much to want your in game computer to tell you the price of stuff at a place you just undocked from?

Meanwhile if the economy lurches in directions that are patently absurd given the notion of economics then its further fucking with the human player by making it so you can’t even predict how an economy will shift, which is most of what real economic prospecting is about.

I can see why so many call it a grind.

• Smoky_the_Bear says:

Yeah the game really needs some form of growable database on your ships computer. Be able to set trade runs on the galactic map and see prices at previously visited stations, HOWEVER, have prices fluctuate more than they do, so that the data you have may or may not be entirely accurate.
      This to me would be so much more interesting than using an external tool, which severely takes away from playing the game and, as you state, gets really boring after a while.

• fredc says:

Yeah they’ve fixed a lot of this. The Commodities Market screen now shows the systems your market imports from / exports to plus a reminder of what economy types want the selected type of goods. You can buy market data on the galaxy map. The route finder now works quickly and out to 1,000ly.

I agree that there should just be near real time data for most places, but it’s not as much of a PITA as it was in beta.

• SuicideKing says:

Remember when we did did the moonshot?
      And pony trekker led the way

5. Artist says:

…the endless boredom of Elite:Dangerous… Overhyped and underdeveloped.

• Cinek says:

• cakeisalie says:

Fair enough, but then why waste your time reading about it and commenting on it?

• fredc says:

What, unlike Spreadsheets Online?

• kael13 says:

I said this at the end of the Alpha when I picked the game up and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth that it was “just the beta” and how dare I judge Frontier. Well a beta is generally feature complete and so it was.

Although this does prove that ‘finding the fun’ is a very difficult aspect of game design.

6. Artist says:

Ocellus startport construction level 1: Gather 5 rat tails….

7. Dale Winton says:

Is this still £40 then ? I’ll buy it when it’s under £20

• Raoul Duke says:

Same – they are asking too much for a feature complete, AAA game, let alone a half complete community funded game.

8. Capt. Bumchum McMerryweather says:

I kind of find Elite to be a little TOO lone wolfey – hopefully 1.2 & future updates will fix this, but there needs to be some kind of community cooperative missions, goals, clans/guilds etc. The galaxy is a huge place, and they can really bring it to life if they keep at it!

• Supahewok says:

I’ll be all over this game if clans are implemented. I’m just getting into space sims (got a cheap HOTAS for Christmas, been playing X Wing, Tie Fighter, and Alliance, have the whole Wing Commander series lined up next), and been having a blast. Can’t wait to play something newer than 2002, but since Elite seems like its best with friends, and I have no friends that play flying games, and the game doesn’t support making friends with strangers… I’m really just waiting to start with a clan from an online community that I frequent. Are there plans for an RPS guild?

• fredc says:

You can run a private group right now, albeit matchmaking is supposedly broken (I play in private group a lot but don’t bother actually trying to be in the same system). Next update will have wings, which should let you do exactly what you want.

• Asurmen says:

I don’t think there’s ever doing to be clans and guilds. They’ve always wanted it to be about you and how you make your own way through the galaxy.

• ThatFuzzyTiger says:

The maximum level of player co-operation intended is Wings. That is all. Which is supposed to be a slightly easier way of gathering your mates together (no FSD slaving though, that would take effort and code).

• Cei says:

Wait, FSD slaving has been scrapped?
        Fuck you, Frontier.

• Janichsan says:

Last I heard they actually had slaving implemented but found in internal testing that it simply didn’t work out well. No specific reasons why.

However, there will be another mechanism to enable groups to keep together.

Oh, and “Wings” are most likely just ED’s version of a guild or clan.

• Asurmen says:

They’ve said several times that Wings will top out at about 4 players. They don’t want clans or guilds. It’s all about making your own way to fortune, and not alliances or working for someone else for scraps.

• Janichsan says:

They’ve said several times that Wings will top out at about 4 players.

Really? Blast, I must have missed that. That’s of course quite limited.

• hollowroom says:

I actually prefer playing in Solo. I think it’s because it’s how I played it on the BBC-B and dammit, I’m going to stick to my outmoded principles.

That and it crashes far less in solo mode…

9. Renegade says:

I’m waiting for the commercial release of the Oculus rift before buying Elite. Hopefully by that point the game with have a lot more content to enjoy, even if it dosn’t the shiny world of Virtual reality should give enough distractions.

10. ThatFuzzyTiger says:

The hilarious part is that the background simulation keeps keeling over whenever the players push the influence system in specific directions, so instead of being able to naturally implement galaxy growth over time autonomously as one might have expected in a proper simulation, they’re having to fake it with dev injected station and capital ship additions.

• Cinek says:

The longer people play Elite the more clear it becomes that it’s all smoke and mirrors. What makes their excuses about lack of a proper single player mode (as in: offline singleplayer) even more pathetic than they originally were. If they’d replace their advanced algorithms with random number generation based on some basic procedural data – noone could tell a difference.

• Asurmen says:

They’ve said all along they want it to be dev interjection for the time being while everything is sorted out. They’re still doing the additions based on player action, it’s just done manually.

11. presence says:

Give me offline or blow.

12. tomimt says:

E:D is the first full priced game I’ve bought in ages. I knew all about the debacle of it dropping off-line and at firs I thought that could be a deal breaker for me, but the more I saw of the game, the more I was interested about it. I don’t even mind it is mostly just space trucking. It’s relaxing, but if you want you can also go hunting or try to pirate other players.

There definetly is room for improvement, but I do think it is a solid base for a game.

• Smoky_the_Bear says:

Definitely a solid base. I don’t regret buying it but I am leaving the game for a few months until they put some more features in there. I hope it doesn’t become one of those games that just stagnates because the developers can’t justify the cost though. There is a lot of promise, they just need to keep working on it.

• FriendlyFire says:

What worries me is that they’ve been pretty forthcoming about the game having multiple paid expansions, so I don’t know just how many of those much-needed features will be integrated into the base game. Considering the bait-and-switch with the offline mode, I’m an awful lot less trusting that they won’t try to pull another one.

13. Blackrook says:

Building space stations is blah. Now if we could coordinate to blow them up that might be fun.

Overall I found Elite technically good (ships fly well, systems good etc) but it all feels a bit sterile and
    empty. It definitely needs more mid range ships and other things to do/see.

• Flank Sinatra says:

It needs a dynamic war between the 3 factions, like in Planetside 2. It needs chain missions that increase in difficulty and rewards as you rise through the ranks. It needs massive battles to take down capital ships and stations. All it is now is a flight simulator with guns and randomly named npcs for target practice.
      Remember the game trailer where the player warps into a coordinated battle between 2 capital ships and says “I bring friends.” Where is that in this game?

14. cdca_scientist says:

I bought a computer game, but I’m not enjoying it as much as I expected *howls, rends garments, hurls toys out of pram*

• frightlever says:

You should have bought Besiege. It’s been great fun so far.

15. Arithon says:

Last night’s patch added a ton of new ambient sound effects, graphics improvements, bug fixes and a couple of new bugs (decals broken on Python)
    The hotly debated Python nerf, was a non-event. I took mine out for spin last night and happily raised 40K CR of bounty in as many seconds shooting pirates, then took a kill mission and wiped out a Anaconda with no more sweat than usual. Slower but far from useless.

The addition of the “GraphicsOverride” file by the devs now allows people who created custom HUD colours to keep their settings between updates. Nice touch.

The only hiccup was a bug with the Imperial Clipper which was bombing the game for players flying one. FD issued a hotfix around 7pm (four hours after 1.1) and fixed it.

Harlander says:

It took you 11 hours to make 40000 credits bounty hunting? I know they were tweaking progression but this is ridiculous ;)

16. hollowroom says:

For me, the 1.1 update was heralded by the games launcher crashing, asking to be updated followed by a reinstall that caused a blue screen (possibly not the game I realise), followed by a reinstall of the launcher again that then wanted to reinstall the whole game, followed by an authentication error, followed by the dreaded spinning yellow ship for 15 minutes.

Then I went to bed.

Hopefully tonight will go slightly better…

17. frightlever says:

Basically the starports are going to get built regardless and players determine how quickly they get built by how hard they’re prepared to grind. Genius.

• Chaz says:

And very likely all for very little in terms of reward, given how they’ve been hitting just about every money making opportunity with the nerf hammer.

Note Those who contribute the most to their creation will be acknowledged in some way by starports,, all typically vague in that Elite Dangerous way. So you have no idea what kind of reward might be in store for you, or how much you will need to do to obtain it.

Quite possibly the worst thing about Elite Dangerous right now is the almost total lack of communication coming from Frontier about things like this or if they make server side changes to the economy like they did recently. They made a rather major adjustment to the way the economy works and not a single word said about it before or after. Leaving players to wonder whether it was bugged or if FD had made a change. It’s this lack of communication and leaving people in the dark that’s peeing people off right now as much as anything.

They will lose players if they don’t start getting their act together.

• Cinek says:

They are loosing players already, if you haven’t noticed.

• Flank Sinatra says:

I tried the new “community goals” thing last night and I didn’t get the point. It’s just another excuse to fly in between stations. Whoever has the most free time and cargo space in their Type 9 gets to name a space station or capital ship. Hooray. Fun.

18. Mr_Blastman says:

1.1 messed up my sound… badly!