Lego Jurassic World Wants You To Be The Dinos

Being bitten by a Lego T-Rex is like standing on one of those tiny bricks. Avoid.

Knowing full well that playing through a Lego version of Jurassic World isn’t actually the most exciting part of Lego Jurassic World [official site], Travellers Tales has front loaded the latest trailer with one of the most iconic scenes from Jurassic Park. The whole film, along with The Lost World, Jurassic Park III and, yes, Jurassic World, are recreated in miniature plastic for you to explore and build when the game launches on June 12th. That’s the same day Jurassic World comes to cinemas, no doubt to better accommodate any opening night impulse purchases.

Even better: playable dinosaurs. “Be the dinos” the trailer says. To which I respond emphatically, and without an ounce of cynicism, “okay!”. Because what more could people want from a Jurassic Park/World/Whatever game? There will be boring human characters too, I guess, but nothing’s perfect.

“Be the dino” also means Lego Jurassic World is the closest I will get to being ridden by Chris Pratt. A boy can dream.

Check out the trailer below for a taster of the 20+ playable dinosaurs featured in the game. With recent Lego games featuring full voice acting, the door is open for a Lego recreation of that laugh.

Aerothorn says:

You apparently hate the studio’s new name as much as I do, given your insistence on referring to them by their old moniker ;)

• Creeping Death says:

They changed their name? When/what to?

And while I’m spouting random questions, who is Jem Alexander? First time I’ve seen that name on an article. Have they written anything else?

• welverin says:

Last weekend.

• Jackablade says:

Aren’t Travellers Tales still a part of the TT Games conglomerate? I thought they’d just roped in the studio who did their mobile stuff and called them TTFusion along with an animation studio.

2. Anthile says:

This looks awful. The dinosaurs don’t even have feathers.

3. virginiawsanchez says:

I ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­make ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$86 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­hourly ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­have ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­been ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­without ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­work for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­six ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­months ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Hey you guys I have found the perfect job as a full time student, it has changed my life around! If you are self motivated and social media savvy then this is ideal for you. The sky is the limit, you get exactly how much work you put into to it. Click on this link to get started and see for yourself..

——————–> link to is.gd

4. elizabethjhoff says:

just before I saw the paycheck four $5842 , I accept that my mom in-law was actualey bringing in money in their spare time online. . there brothers friend has done this less than and recently paid for the dept on there villa and got a new opel .

==========>>> http://www.PayToday70.com

5. Nevard says:

What are the odds on a velociraptor assembling a door before opening it, in order to give someone the opportunity to say “Clever girl”?

6. Imran520 says:

But These are not real dinasurs in Jurassic world movie.

link to jurassicworld-2015.com

7. peh90504 says:

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this link with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this link… Try it, you won’t regret it!……

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://w­­­­­­­­w­­­­­­­­w­­­­­­­­.Jobs-cash.­­­­­­­­C­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­m

8. wonkavision says:

LEGO Harry Potter was a joy, running around collecting those gold coins (er, LEGO tiles). The part where you turned into a rabbit was particularly fun.

LEGO LOTR was no fun at all. It felt like a point-and-click adventure far too often. “Find the verb in this room” was the game. I used to actually like those games as a kid, but today I have no patience for them whatsoever. Maybe it’s the 3D view requiring you to scan in all directions and from all angles for clues.

The LEGO Avengers game was even worse. I actually got stuck and had to consult GameFAQs. Not because the gameplay was too difficult, but because I couldn’t find the frigging spot I was supposed to click on. Before point-and-click adventure nerds lash out on me, let me just say that’s a big difference. Gameplay is sneaking, fighting, having fun–not scanning the map from all angles to find the damn verb.

I hope this newest game is different, but I’ve grown cynical to LEGO games.

• FudgeCremes says:

Sorry, but no. I agree that LEGO LOTR wasn’t much fun, but LEGO Marvel was amazing. It wasn’t confusing at all. These games are made for kids and adults alike. Also what the hell are you talking about? LEGO games are NOT point and click adventures. I think you have the wrong game, because it’s one of, if not the highest rated LEGO game to date. Your complaints don’t even match the genre associated to these games, lmao.

9. kevmscotland says:

I like the Lego games but they really feel like they’ve stagnated into reskins every year. I’d like to see an engine update and finally some online coop. People have been asking for it for years.

Also, the spam comments are strong today.