The F1 2015 Cars Went So Fast The Game Is Now Delayed

Brrrmmmmmm!

Would you like to see a video of cars going really fast? That’s excellent, because I just happen to have here a video of cars going very, very fast for you to look at. Unfortunately the trailer of Formula 1 2015 [official site] below comes alongside a delay. F1 2015 will now launch on July 10th, one month after its previous June 12th release date.

But that’s okay, because from the looks of the trailer the delay hasn’t impacted the speed of the cars at all. They’re still going pretty fast.

The delay is maybe no surprise given that the originally planned release date was 3-4 months ahead of when F1 games normally cross the finish line. Of greater concern is whether the game can get the series back on track. F1 2014 was the series not just spinning its wheels, but appearing to cut corners by dropping features from the previous games and adding little that’s new. There’s been no mention of whether those features – such as classic cars and races – will return… like a car… for F1 2015.

That said, Dirt Rally is good enough that perhaps Codemasters have returned to better form. We’ll find out July 10th.

1. Joseph Stockton says:

Hy

2. Shiny_Llama says:

Hey Pastor, Pastor Maldonado!

Grizzly says:

Hopefully this game won’t lock up.

4. trjp says:

I hear the delay comes down to waiting to see what embarrasing haircut Lewis has next??

I doubt many people care tho – the 2014 was DIRE, it was worse than the earlier F1 games by quite some margin!

They have a LOT of ground to make-up with this one – 2013 really wasn’t a bad F1 game, the Classic content was fun – I’m not even sure what I’m expecting here…

5. Raoul Duke says:

They really need to do for this series what they have done with Dirt Rally and return to proper driving simulation.

6. Raptor13270 says:

That McLaren on the cover looks like its getting lapped.

• AUS_Doug says:

It also looks like their pre-Barcelona livery, at what, from the structure in the background, appears to be the Sochi circuit.

7. AUS_Doug says:

I’d accept the delays if we were likely to get something…..different.

Hell, I’d take’ bad different’, so long as it wasn’t the same game with prettier graphics and updated car models.

Try and fix the physics and AI please; When this game eventually releases, it will have been 13 years since the release of Grand Prix 4, the last F1 title from ‘Sir’ Geoff Crammond.

That Codemasters haven’t been able to match, let alone beat, Grand Prix 4 in terms of physics and AI with all the extra computing power available today is…..thought-provoking.

8. rosemarytfernandez says:

I ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­make ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$86 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­hourly ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­have ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­been ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­without ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­work for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­six ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­months ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Hey you guys I have found the perfect job as a full time student, it has changed my life around! If you are self motivated and social media savvy then this is ideal for you. The sky is the limit, you get exactly how much work you put into to it. Click on this link to get started and see for yourself..

——————–> http://w­­­­w­­­­w­­­­.P­­­­a­­­­y­­­­T­­­­o­­­­d­­­­a­­­­y­­­­7­­­­0­­­­.­­­­c­­­­o­­­­m

9. KastaRules says:

Why do they even bother setting release dates these days

10. PearlChoco says:

As long as you can’t switch your cam to the other AI drivers, I’m not interested.