What Are We All Playing This Weekend?

Remember: the days are getting longer. Each day, we’re picking up another three minutes of daylight, and mercy me they’re all welcome! Hang in there, I’m saying. Treat yourself to a little video game fun this weekend, if you fancy. Here’s what we’ll be clicking and tapping away at:

Adam: I’m playing the XCOM 2 preview build again. Because it’s right here on my hard drive and it is delicious and it is all mine. There should also be time for some Offworld Trading Company, which I’ve been meaning to play for a good while and finally installed yesterday.
Alec: I’m still totally going to play Undertale and Life Is Strange, honest I am, honest. They remain my biggest blind spots from 2015, and I feel guilty every time I play any other game instead. Though, that said, I’m also arranging for Adam to be abducted and then will catch a train to Manchester so I can play the IP-locked XCOM 2 preview code on his PC. Damn his eyes for replying to emails from 2K before I could.
Alice: I shall be playing Go Up Hills In The Snow And Maybe Slide Down Or Fall Over Or Die Or Whatever, Whatever. It’s an exciting new game released this week by Snow Over Scotland, and should be at its best after a refresh on Sunday. Look at this webcam and those lovely snowy hills (well, they’re snowy as I write this on Friday). I intend to fall over somewhere around there during snowfall. Not on the webcam. That’d be crass.
Graham: I still haven’t played Pony Island, and now I’m thinking of trying Tharsis. In a likelihood I won’t play either however, and will instead noodle with different games on my phone instead. Because I can play on my phone while lying down.
John: [Where did John’s adventures take him last weekend? Reader ‘Shiloh’ caught wind of him: “I was watching a live link up with Mervyn’s lad, you know, astronaut Tim, up there in the ISS, and I thought I spied John outside one of the portholes, tapping on the window to be let back in, promising that he’d never do it again – it was the reconstituted sprouts’ fault…” Where is he now? You tell me!]
Philippa: I am toying with not playing anything this weekend. I’ve had some good Dota games and have been enjoying watching the various League of Legends seasons starting up again the last few days. But, faced with a full two days of weekend, I’d rather read the book I started ages ago, catch up on some storytelling podcasts and see some of my London friends.

But you, dearest reader, what are you playing?

Sponsored links by Taboola

More from the web

From this site

Grizzly says:

Those storytelling podcasts, are those podcasts about storytelling or are they podcasts that tell stories like a modern internet version of a radio play?

• VeNT666 says:

This was also my first thought!

• hernique says:

podcasts that tell stories, i’d imagine, but not like plays — there’s a ton of different formats for that. there are comedians telling stories, there are journalists telling stories, etc etc

Oakreef says:

I want to play Republic Commando but it keeps crashing on startup :(

• gabrielonuris says:

I’m also having a Star Wars weekend, playing Jedi Outcast right now!

About your problem, I’m pretty sure the pcgamingwiki site has a solution for your crashes, I’d take a look at it if I were you.

Oakreef says:

Actually it turns out my entire secondary hard disc was bolloxed. No games for me over the weekend at all!

3. gmillar says:

I’ll be playing Mordheim, on a table, using early Roman miniatures.

4. FreeTom says:

Fallout 4. Started it less than two weeks ago and I’m determined to get my money’s worth befroe XCOM 2 gets here.

5. Agnosticus says:

Playing being an honest student and not being a Rocket League addict ;)

Maybe some Nuclear Throne thrown in between learing breaks.

• ooshp says:

My PC has this shitty virus where every time I try to start any other game, it kills the process and launches Rocket League instead. Apparently the only way to fix it is to remove Rocket League, but the Rocket League uninstaller just starts Rocket League instead.

6. Kefren says:

Majesty Gold HD, Moonbase Commander, HoMM2.

• Immobile Piper says:

That’s some classic lineup.

I remember buying Majesty a few years back due to a forum let’s play and was surprised at how fun it was. A nice twist on the RTS formula. Story mode was alright, but the skirmish/custom matches allowed for a ton of customization. A fine example of how indirect control works great for games.

• Kefren says:

Yes, Majesty is fun to sometimes just watch, maybe tracking a single hero as they explore, earn money, spend it on weapons, rest in the tavern and so on. Gives my hand a rest.

• Immobile Piper says:

Nothing like building a couple of Elven Bordellos Lounges and cursing at your womanizing wizards.

• Carra says:

Ah, Majesty. It’s one of my all time favorites. Used to be one of the only games I got out once a year to play through again.

7. Yachmenev says:

Got the last boss in the excellent Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate to beat.

And after that, I’m thinking of either buying Satellite Reign on the Humble Store where it’s on sale right now, or to return to Fallout 4 and just try and deal with their lack of ambition in the location design (always nice places, always just filled with Super Mutants or Ghouls).

Thulsa Hex says:

Been poking around at Cities Skylines as a kind of breather from the past week’s Xenoblade Chronicles X binge, but I’ll likely be sucked back in before the weekend is through. Also been playing some more Steamworld Heist on 3DS. That’s a wonderful little gem, which should make some folks on here quite happy when it comes to PC.

What I actually want to be playing: XCOM 2.

God, I can’t wait.

• Horg says:

”What I actually want to be playing: XCOM 2.”

January is the longest month : \

9. yogibbear says:

Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen. Because it just came out!

• mukuste says:

Me too! I finally finished Dark Souls (praise the sun!) for the first time and will now try this other weird sounding Japanese action RPG…

• Unclepauly says:

Don’t be looking for anything resembling Dark Souls combat and you’ll be just fine.

• MrNash says:

Ditto. I’ve been completely losing track of time while playing this. If I was a uni student still, my grades would be atrocious. The only thing I miss is the buttrock opening from the original Dragon’s Dogma, though I here that can be modded in. =O

10. SuperDion says:

Remember me. Chapter 5.
    Also have to study. Fiddling with spss

Philopoemen says:

Underrail – I tried when it was in EA, but I waited for the full release before delving fully. Glad I did, loving it so far – scratching that old-school isometric sci-fi turn-based RPG itch

• ceriphim says:

UnderRail! I’ve only played about 45m so far but I’m absolutely loving it. It brings back memories of old-school Shadowrun, Fallout 1, and even Circuit’s Edge (does anyone remember that far back?). I do wish they’d offer some sort of scaling option tho, it’s super hard to read from a reasonable distance on my monitor.

Philopoemen says:

Indeed – I lowered the resolution just so I wasn’t squinting at the text

caff says:

I too like Underrail. I do hope RPS will do a WIT on it because it deserves wider awareness.

12. DaceX says:

Still on FF 14. Got it through the last Humble Bundle, and spent most of my free time on it. Probably will get the expansion later.
    Its the first MMO that really stuck to me in a loong time, and finding some nice folks early to help you out definitely helped.

Other then that, my flatmate lend me her copy of MH3U, after over 500 hours on its successor the “downgrade” and different monsters will be an interesting experience. But please, Capcom,give us at least an announcement for MHX for the west.Would be much appreciated.

13. TacticalNuclearPenguin says:

Diablo 3, as Season 5 just started.

Level 70 is a breeze these days, let’s you focus on compulsive gearing and exploding even more things at increasingly higher difficulty levels.

Kinda turned into a game that seems to have set and reached it’s own target nowadays.

• Unclepauly says:

Same, with the new Lon set and only 6 ancients my regular non-set build went up 13 grift levels and now is gaining exp, mats, and legs at a ridiculous rate.

14. LennyLeonardUK says:

I’m a little bummed out at the moment seeing as my Witcher 3 save seems to have become corrupted (that’s 91 hours of my life lost right there if I’m unable to get it back). But in all honesty I think I’m done with the game anyway. I feel a touch of burn out in regards to open world games right now. My Fallout 4 play through is currently stuck on 53 hours and I’ve just about had enough of GTA V as well.

So I’m in the mood for something a little different now. I’m definitely planning on playing Pony Island this weekend, and maybe I’ll get back into Invisible Inc. which I unexplainably left once I’d finished my first play through back in the summer.

• Blackcompany says:

Right there with you on open world burnout. Got to Novigrad and started having to do things I didnt think Geralt would do for people I didnt think Geralt would associate with. I mean, seriously, why didnt he just put them against a wall and GET the information, you know?

At this point the quests and characters remind me too much of stuff like Skyrim and I just…need a break. A long break. In fact, until open worlds become dynamic, living environments wherein things happen – as opposed to static tapestries to walk across = I think I am done with the genre.

So, on to some ETS2 and Elite Dangerous, because I like the acts of actually driving and flying themselves, for their own sakes.

• Unclepauly says:

At least Witcher 3 tries to hold up the illusion of a dynamic world really well, as opposed to Skyrim which is painfully static.

15. Immobile Piper says:

Hitman Absolution. I’m in South Dakota right now, so pretty early. Fun game, pretty bad Hitman game. I will say that some levels are somewhat reminiscent of older games, which is good, but there’s a lot to hate as well.

On the boardgame side I might test drive my Darkest Night expansions, if I can bare playing with unsleeved cards.

16. dangermouse76 says:

I am tempted to buy The Witcher 3 and give it a dam good go. Can it be played as a run a way from the main quest and enjoy the rest type experience? Or is it quite an authored play through ?

• Swordfishtrombone says:

It’s kind of a bit of both: there’s a huge amount to do besides the main story at each stage, but advancing through the story missions eventually reveals/allows you to undertake more side missions etc. I always felt like I was free to explore and discover things, even when following the story. Plus the story missions are bloody great. Highly recommended!

• dangermouse76 says:

Thanks for that. As a bonus BT just put fiber on our road so that download is only 20 minutes away!

• gpown says:

And if you end up liking the first 10 hours, just buy the season pass straight away. Hearts of Stone tied Mass Effect: Citadel for the game that made me laugh the most (and bless DLCs for being allowed to be so silly!)

• Unclepauly says:

Like swordfish said, it’s both. Each area has a metric poop litre(im terrible at weights n measures)of “wander off an putz around” stuff to do, but to get to those new areas you have to advance the story. I think there’s 4 areas with around 10-25 hrs of stuff to do in each.

17. Plank says:

John Romero’s new E1M8 level. link to mobile.twitter.com

18. Orix says:

A Story About my Uncle. aka Falling – the Game.

It’s fun, if not a little trickey, many jumps do require repeat attempts, I guess I was expecting less challenge and more fun, but it’s fun enough.

Vandelay says:

Likely finish off Batman Arkham Knight on the PS4. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how much of an improvement the game is over Arkham City, a game which I enjoyed when I first played it, but found quite lacking in a replay. I don’t mind the car as much as many seemed to, although tank stealth sections are pretty silly. I also would like to see more predator sections, but on the whole it is the definitive open world Batman game.

Once done with that I’ll move on to Uncharted 2 from the Uncharted Collection. Never played any of these before getting the PS4 at Christmas. I found number 1 enjoyable in places, but it also felt rushed often too. The final level, for example, really left a bitter taste in the mouth. Still, I’m looking forward to delving further into the series to see what it has to offer. The good bits of 1 definitely felt better than Tomb Raider’s attempt to mimic it, so I am hopeful that it can offer more of that.

• welverin says:

Two is definitely the best of the Uncharted games, though don’t take that to mean three is less than really good.

I too was a bit disappointed by the first game being more of a third person shooter than an exploration game like Tomb Raider, which is what I was expecting.

• malkav11 says:

A shooter with annoyingly bullet-spongy enemies, to boot. I liked the writing in Uncharted 1 but as a game it was seriously not enjoyable for me and I gave up pretty quickly, eventually watching a Let’s Play of it before I got into the sequel. Even the sequel I eventually knocked down to the absolute easiest setting because the shooting bits weren’t my jam, although they were much better than the first.

• welverin says:

I drop the difficulty right off the bat, of course that’s as much out of necessity as convenience (I can’t aim with an analog stick).

• malkav11 says:

Yeah, I started on Easy because of the aforementioned inadequacy of gamepads for aiming, but eventually even that was getting to be a slog and I had to go down to Very Easy. At least it was there.

• Titus Groen says:

Uncharted 1 suffers from age now but I loved it when I played it and Naught Dog has learned from each iteration to present a tighter game (Uncharted 2) or great story (Uncharted 3 / Last of Us).

T.E. Lawrence has always fascinated me so I absolutely loved Among Thieves. I’ve seesawed on whether to get a PS4 vs Xbox1 but Uncharted will be the deciding factor I think.

20. Stellar Duck says:

I have started a new PBEM campaign of Civil War 2 with my mate.

This means that this weekend will be spent recuperating from a nasty flu while anxiously waiting for a new turn to arrive. I just got Grant set up with an army near Lexington, KY and now AS Johnston is threatening Cairo, IL while Price is moving towards St. Louis and I’m scrambling to get Lyons back before that happens and hoping I can get Fremont to get his arse in gear to tackle Shelby and Stand Watie before they run amok in KS and MO.

God, I need that next turn!

21. welverin says:

Snow? We’re getting rain here (I live in upstate New York, so this is highly abnormal).

I’ll play some TF2 and maybe get back to AC Syndicate, but the NFL playoffs may get in the way of that.

• welverin says:

And I ended up playing Destiny yesterday instead of Syndicate, and with sports to watch today I don’t see a lot of gaming happening.

Same thing happened last week. I’m starting to wonder if I’ll finish Syndicate before Rise of the Tomb Raider comes out.

22. anHorse says:

Diablo 3, my hand already hates me.

Also got Dragon’s Dogma to play (again) and I really want to play Rainbow Six Siege again but I keep forgetting about it

23. Baranor says:

Im playing Minecraft – Tekkit. The current goal is getting 10 64K drives for my ME network, and a quarry to mine for Emeralds (probably going to do that first) so I can make a Tinker Table and get Power Armor. And a MAC (molecular assembly chamber)… might make that first. Oh and a reactor cooled by cryowhatever. Current one is cooled by water.. very inefficient. Or maybe a turbine? Hmm. So much to build!

24. LionsPhil says:

So far I have figured out advanced cannons in From The Depths, and made a high-velocity, rapid fire AA gun that can chew through squirrels.

25. Fuzzyaardvark says:

I am torturing my crew in Tharsis. I have so far only made it to round 8, but I am determined.

There is a lot more depth to this game than I expected when I bought it. A lot of people are complaining that it is too much rng, but seeing as I am getting better each time, and a guy on stream won 8 in a row, I think planning has more of an impact than they realised.

Most importantly though, I am having a great time with it.

• Immobile Piper says:

Haven’t played Tharsis.

There’s a vocal minority that has issues with risk management. People who can’t or won’t see that you can affect how often you roll your dice and how you can influence their outcome or consequence of their potential outcomes. It comes down to the poker analogy. Sure a single hand is fairly luck heavy, but somehow the same people end raking in the big bucks time and time again.

26. KenTWOu says:

Toki Tori 2 which avoids the most annoying feature of all Metroidvanias I played. In fact, I hate the feature so much, I don’t know why I played those Metroidvanias in the first place. Anyway, here is the video which explained all of this:

• Immobile Piper says:

Interesting video.

As a person who doesn’t play a lot of metroidvanias, I think I prefer the more regimented item locked approach. It’s comforting to think that my inability to progress is because someone else is withholding stuff from me rather than failing because I’m dumb.

But I can’t say that backtracking is high on my list of “bestest design choices”.

• Person of Interest says:

I made it through the first couple of hours without any backtracking, or even more than a vague awareness that there might be something hidden off the edge of the screen that I’m skipping. I’m playing it as a straight puzzle-platformer and having a good time.

• Kitsunin says:

The brilliant thing about Toki Tori 2 is that the chances to sequence break, while abundant, are difficult enough to notice that it ends up feeling just like any other Metroidvania — except rather than picking up items which open locked gates, you learn new tricks and discover the gates were never really locked. Ultimately it changes less than you’d think, but it’s incredibly clever.

And there really isn’t backtracking, you unlock fast-travel before you ever need to retread ground.

• Person of Interest says:

Thanks for the vid! I also started Toki Tori 2+ this week, after ignoring it in my library for two years, and will play more this weekend.

Unexpectedly, I’ve taken a strong liking to it! The 2D engine that Two Tribes built looks exceptionally luscious and crisp at 1440p, and it does a better job of “show, don’t tell” game mechanic discovery than any game I can think of. The Metroid-y bits haven’t been a factor yet: I’m just marching forward through the levels.

I’m now eagerly awaiting their next game, Rive, which is due this year.

27. malkav11 says:

On an ongoing basis, probably plug away at a seasonal character in D3 now that the next season is up and running, keep playing Heroes of the Storm off and on, and level another character or two in Marvel Heroes since my interest is still up (and indeed, I picked up the third advance pack, which is FINALLY out and will eventually let me play as Ultron. And Green Goblin. And okay, some proper superheroes as well but who cares about them?). And probably keep pursuing my Sith Sorceror’s storyline in SWTOR. Lovely stuff, that. Backbiting and power struggles and murderous aliens possessed by your former mentor and deeply unhappy about it.

But I would also like to see if I can’t finish the 2013 Tomb Raider in preparation for hopefully receiving the sequel with my next videocard, once my tax return turns up. And maybe one go-round of Undertale, too, so I’m less spoilable by say, end of year award discussions on the Giant Bombcast. I got an hour or so in last week, so only like 4 to go from what I hear!

28. dethtoll says:

My life has been consumed by Skyrim.

• welverin says:

If you’re still playing it over fours years later, I’d say so!

• JonWood says:

I started yet another attempt to find whatever it is people find in Elder Scrolls games last night with Skyrim. To my shame I’ve got everything since Morrowind, I want to love them because they seem just my thing, but everytime I bounce off after five hours or so.

We’ll see if this attempt goes any differently I guess.

• Immobile Piper says:

Vanilla every time or have you looked into some recommended mods? I would imagine those make a difference for some people.

• welverin says:

I just enjoy wandering around and exploring the world and doing random stuff that pops up.

I ignore the main plot as long as possible, that goes for all games really. Combat is just something that breaks things up a bit and is less interesting than talking to people and finding out about the world and story.

This is how I play all rpgs and is not exclusive to Bethesda style games.

• dangermouse76 says:

Any interesting mods or are going commando on this one ?

29. pixelworship says:

I’m going to try to find the time (when wife and dogs are busy not disturbing me) to play Ultima VI, but most likely I’ll just sit around and wait for the right time, and play with InDesign instead.

• welverin says:

Ultima 6 is great, tell the wife and dogs you have important work to do and get to it!

• Immobile Piper says:

There’s something to be said for getting a game all GOTY’d, patched and modded up for less than a tenner. Especially if it’s a Bethesda game.

On the other hand it’s probably healthy for the industry at large that there’s people who are willing to buy the New Thing at full retail price.

• Immobile Piper says:

*edit rant*

Yeah, meant this for that Skyrim post above.

• welverin says:

There is, if no one, like me, bought the game right off the bat, they’d never release a GotY edition because no retailers would want to sell it. It didn’t sell the first time around after all.

30. Coops07 says:

FF7

31. Andrew says:

I started playing “Dragon‘s Dogma” (I fiddled with it on PS3 before, but never finished) and named my main pawn John (or Jon if you online and sweary filter is on). So, clearly, John is not playing anything, he’s annoying me with his squeaky voice!

32. rahji says:

After completing the excellent Metal Gear Solid 4 I just started Borderlands 2. It is too early to tell if i like it or not. So far I can say that I enjoy the style of graphics.

33. KenTWOu says:

Also CONSORTIUM is free this weekend.

• b00p says:

im playing through consortium! it is super awkward, quite ugly to look at, and the optimization is downright dreadful, but the fun voice cast, snappy, murder-mystery plotting, and general strangeness of the whole enterprise has won me over. i think i quite like it and would definitely play a second game from these folks.

• matte_k says:

They’re working on a second game that picks up from where Consortium ends, I think there will be a Kickstarter due soon. You should check out the batshit crazy ARG backstory to Consortium too.

34. Boult Upright says:

Well into the second half of Mad Max. That’s chasing 100% – I’m not sure where I am with the story. I only visited Gastown for the first time very recently. I understand the critics, but this game hits a sweet spot for me.

• fish99 says:

By the time I’d finished Mad Max I regretted putting quite so many hours into it. It’d be a perfect 30-40 hr game, but I played it for ~70 hrs and was sick of the repetition towards the end. There’s no real pay off for time invested, and there’s also a lot of long story missions towards the end.

35. Jokerme says:

I’m starting to play Tex Murphy games. Was thinking of playing the old ones too, but after ten minutes of Mean Streets I’be given up on that idea. Under the Killing Moon it is.

particlese says:

I’m also having a blast with a rare double dose of Go Up Hills In The Snow And Maybe Slide Down Or Fall Over Or Die Or Whatever, Whatever this weekend. In between that and nightly bouts of Surreality Simulator 2016 (only occasionally memorable, but highly recommended nevertheless), I’m playing Elder Scrolls Online with some friends. I had a ton of fun doing some group dungeon thingy with three of us and a truckload of minions last night.

37. gpown says:

Just Cause 3. The explosions are beautiful, tethering things together is sometimes silly, but I find most joy in just flying around. From destroying small outposts with a chopper, to shooting a train and finding out that every single one of them is equipped with an anti-air missile battery, to following that train with your wingsuit and grapple, to getting on the train after failing comically to reel into it from the wingsuit (in the end you sort of faceplant into the floor and manage not to fall off before regaining control), to wondering for a few seconds what to do with the train and finally just planting some C4 and jumping off, to flying off the tracks on your wingsuit… straight above some beautiful forest.

And then you fly, between the trees, crashing face first into them, then above the trees, brushing their tips, just to hear the wonderful sound effects, then above cornfields, as low as possible, you dive, ascend, straight against the blinding sun that’s revealed when you clear another hill. My ShadowPlay folder is 60 gigs big by now.

People have complained about the biggest island being so empty but I love it. For all the silliness possible, I enjoy JC3 peacefully, spending entire sessions just hunting collectibles and conquering bases purely to reveal map markers for them.

38. TheAngriestHobo says:

Rocket League, Planetside 2, and a little Blood and Gold: Carribbean. Haven’t actually tried Planetside 2 before, but I just upgraded my internet connection so I’m on a bit of a multiplayer kick at the moment. Decided to follow RPS’ recommendation on this one.

39. OmNomNom says:

Paladins Closed Beta, 7 Days to Die

Ben King says:

I just finished “Cradle” last night which I really really enjoyed right up until the ending revelations and closing cinematic. According to a steam discussion some of the concluding story elements would have clicked with familiar story tropes if I had some general familiarity with Hindu mythology. Now I want to do some wiki reading to nail down some of those game references. Next up is definitely going to be “Life is Strange” which will be my first ever game in the, uh, “story genre?” I’m excited about it.

zinzan says:

Done 20 turns so far of my Combat Mission (Normandy & Italy) ladder PBeM games, waiting for next round of 2 tournaments to start.

Otherwise playing that “Go and celebrate friends 40th birthday, when they are shattered after Xmas, New Year and 13hr shift today” game. Might be fun but reckon it will pall quickly and degenerate into the old “talking in kitchen and bitching at people” version.

42. Jiblet says:

For some reason of fickleness I’ll be returning to Guild Wars 2 and still not having a clue what I’m doing, despite having 2 level 80 characters.

Herzog says:

Dead Space – still in the epic quest to clear the backlog. Reached chapter 7 yesterday. Really enjoying the game so far. Graphics look nice, nice atmosphere. I like space stations and corridors and the ones in dead space are good!

Downwell – slowly getting hang of it. Aim is to beat stage 2 today. Shotgun favorite weapon.

44. matte_k says:

Currently returning to the Android port of Knights of the Old Republic, which is a pretty good conversion.

45. ExitDose says:

Toukiden Kiwami and Etrian Mystery Dungeon

46. technivore says:

Dungeon of the Endless (on the iPad, when I get a few minutes during the day) and, uh, Ziggurat. DotE was my favorite game of 2015 (well I guess technically it was a late 2014 release but I didn’t pick it up until last summer) and I’m thrilled to have it on the iPad, where it works really well.

As for Ziggurat, I can’t explain it, but I’m enjoying the heck out of it. Really nice blend of old school fantasy shooter aesthetics and modern roguelike and rpg-lite elements. Fun, mindless, silly, colorful action.

47. Wobsey says:

Just started the Witcher 3 today and am four hours into it. I loved the first Witcher and really liked Witcher 2. So far so good!

48. Munin says:

I’ve been playing Fallout 4 for the past 2 weeks now after bouncing of Witcher 3. It is the worse of the two games by most measures but the comfort food factor of it is just too enticing at the moment…

• Munin says:

Edit: Also, I have Life is Strange installed but not played yet and like Alec I’m feeling guilty about it.

I’ve also yet to pick up Undertale and Her Story which I really should…

• malkav11 says:

There is a Humble Bundle currently that will get you Her Story along with Roundabout (fantastically silly), a bunch of Tex Murphy adventure games, and a couple other things for $5. I’d jump on it if you don’t already own Her Story like I do. (I also own basically everything else in the bundle. but that’s me and Humble Bundles these days.)

49. pertusaria says:

Having bought several nice-looking PC games over Hogswatch, I later rescued the old N64 and Game Cube from the in-laws’ attic with my partner. I’m therefore playing Zelda: Wind Waker for the first time. If I don’t come back, look for my rescue beacon out there on the ocean.

50. Hamses says:

I played Oxenfree, and I liked it. I’m surprised no one else on here has mentioned it. The story is really good, definitely worth playing (but maybe a better pick up when on sale).