Invent Star Wars In ClickHole’s Text Adventure

Do you ever think that you may be the first person to actually utter a certain sentence? That you are the first sentient being to string some words in a specific order and create entirely new meaning which was previously unknown to the universe?

To these lofty thoughts I was inspired by ClickHole’s text adventure You’re George Lucas In 1975. Can You Create ‘Star Wars’? Starring George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Akira Kurosawa, Tiger Woods, pictures of yam, and many examples of sentences that, I’m pretty confident, no human being had ever pronounced or thought before. It’s almost impossible to say more about this without giving away at least some of the jokes. So I won’t. Instead, I’ll draw your attention to the incredible choice of pictures, that often sell the jokes as much and more than the words themselves.

I mean, look at this picture of Spielberg:

As Depeche Mode would say, words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

RPS have already highlighted a couple of ClickVentures before, but if you like the way they tickle your funny bone, ClickHole actually make one of these every single week.

From this site

1. Person of Interest says:

In the spirit of sharing links to amusing lowbrow Choose Your Own Adventures that branch in strange and disturbing ways, and have also been tangentially covered by RPS in the past:

Here is a fantasy YouTube adventure produced by the same group that made an entertaining spoof of Knightmare that was linked in the comments section of Richard Cobbett’s RPG Scrollbars from last month.

2. Beanbee says:

Made an all Wookie version of Starwars. Was big in the fetish community… 10/10 Would Lubricate A Wookie Again.

3. a very affectionate parrot says:

“Wing a rock at legendary Japanese director Akira Kurosawa”

4. yogibbear says:

I invented star wars, but only in my head…. anyone manage to beat it or is that the point?

• Neoviper says:

You can get the idea from akira kurosawa, it’s possible to not get jailed as well.

DelrueOfDetroit says:

I invented Star Wars but I wound up in jail for murdering Akira Kurosawa.

Herzog says:

If somebody is interested in movie writings: Outlaw Vern covered all George Lucas movies with except Star Wars. Gives some good insights into the man’s work. Very recommended!

link to outlawvern.com

7. dethtoll says:

Clickhole is one of the greatest websites on the internet. Its pitch-perfect satire of the inanity of clickbait websites (like RPS dohoho) is perhaps the Onion’s highest achievement.

8. John O says:

link to clickhole.com,

I loved being tiny people and retrieving the source of sour. It features lots of photographs of what tiny people see in the writer’s (i suppose) flat. I also have fond memories of looking after the pope, who, it turns out, is the faste pope.

9. dirtrobot says:

Most of the clickhole clickventures are just great.