Free Loaders: Donald Trump And Other Games

This is Donald Trump being overwhelmed by sex toys. I’m warning you, this week’s haul is pretty damn good.

Drumpulous by Anonymous

Shoot dildos at the head of the floppy-haired dictator-in-training. Employ all the FPS controls you know and love for a greater purpose: firing sex toys at a silly man with silly opinions, as he makes his way to the podium. I like how if you hit him a lot he seems to speed up and say, “I am officially running.” The creator says: “This is a game I decided to make to deal with my feelings of anxiety and horror at the prospect of Donald Trump coming into power in our country.” This is also a completely unwinnable game, like thermonuclear war, or democracy.

Surf Shogun by farmergnome

Totally radical surf ‘n’ slice. You are a wandering Ronin on the beaches of Neokalifornia and you cannot stand to bear the screams of innocents any longer. Get on your board and take on waves of enemies and also some other, literal, waves. Keep ahead of the tubular water by directing your board. Use the A and B buttons to turn your sword clockwise or counter-clockwise. Leaping into the air gets you some sick multipliers as enemies drop upgrades and pickups, like the double-sided sword, making your vengeance all the more swift. Your foes become more dangerous as the wave goes on, stacking multiple warriors on a single board, hassling you with throwing stars, prodding at you with spears. Got more gamepads? Play with up to four other people! I cannot stress this enough: this game is excellent.

Disorient on the Murder Express by Gary Kings

Theatrical murder mystery on a train full of despicable reprobates and fine alcohol. As an ageing former detective, you thought you’d never solve another crime. But after “a short six hours drinking” in the bar of your train, a dastardly murder has occurred. Piece together the case, discern the culprit and revive your youthful intellect and all the wit of a natural performer. This game gets full marks for giving your alcoholic character a drink which you can sup from at any time by pressing ‘A’ and encouraging you to pace around and look into the fire. In the scenes where pointing is necessary a huge bloated arm extends accusingly and disappears just as fast. Probably one of the best comedies Free Loaders has covered so far.

One Night Stand by Lucy Blundell

Rejuvenate your university days by living the extended nightmare of waking up naked to your bottom in a stranger’s bed and remembering zero details about the previous night. Awkwardness galore as the girl you wake up beside goes to and from the room and you have to try and piece together knowledge from the items scattered around. Do you hang around and make small talk? Or do you find your boxers, shirt and jeans as quickly as possible and sneak out while she’s not looking, without ever even (re)learning her name? I’ve always thought there’s something profound about fleeting trysts like this, so mining the experience with a visual novel makes plenty of sense to me. More awkwardness in games!

No Hacker’s Sky by Zestyr

Hack the planet(s)! A multi-planetary mining corporation is up to no good, as future corps are wont to be. It’s your job as a skilled hacker to find out exactly what. Be sure to read the instructions for this one because it is tricky and messy and makes you squint. You navigate the networks of the corp, looking at emails and avoiding Honeypots and Tripwires. But to hack nodes you have to enter them and play out small environmental puzzles in first-person. It is a weird Tron-like double game. The emails and details of the OS screen will often be relevant to the node puzzles, so you have to keep both minds open. Each of the room puzzles has terminals that you need to type within. To even leave these rooms you have to type ‘exit’. I love games that use the command line, like Duskers and Hacknet, so this is right up my alley. But it is also a little unintuitive, so definitely read the hints and controls. The tutorial kind of gets you started but after that things are vague and mysterious. But for hacking games, this isn’t always a bad thing. If you just can’t get enough of this sort of thing, check out Mainlining too.

SHOOTOUT, INC by albatr

First, there was SUPERHOTline Miami, a ruthless (and shameless) conglomeration of mechanics from two stylish games. Now, there’s SHOOTOUT, INC, which is the same. But more! Slow down time by not moving, punch men to death, fire perfect shots, throw grenades and kick through glass all in beautiful fast-then-slow-motion.

Have you got some free games for us? Tell @Brendy_C

Sponsored links by Taboola

More from the web

From this site

1. roseerblooming says:

Are there any more satirical mystery games like Disorient? Because that added quite the hearty series of Guffaws, Giggles, and Amused Chuckles to my Saturday morning.

DelrueOfDetroit says:

Jazzpunk, maybe? It’s more spy parody but is one of the funniest games I have played.

• SofiaWalton says:

Make 7500 bucks every month… Start doing online computer-based work through our website. I have been working from home for 4 years now and I love it. I don’t have a boss standing over my shoulder and I make my own hours. The tips below are very informative and anyone currently working from home or planning to in the future could use this website… link to

• LionsPhil says:

That was indeed quite an amusing diversion.

• LaurenGriffin says:

thats great

• LaurenGriffin says:

2. Aerothorn says:

I wasn’t entirely sold on Drumpulous until I found the, uh, ‘second mode.’ That was fun.

• Harvey says:

I found it surprisingly cathartic as well. Not much game there, but I blinked, and ten minutes had passed.

• notcoffeetable says:

I almost didn’t download it, seems like normally the kind of thing I don’t “get.” But it was definitely cathartic. The trump sound bytes help a lot.

3. qupacabra says:

I don’t have a twitter acc , where can i send you guys an alpha demo ?

4. TheRealHankHill says:

I had to stop playing drumpulous. It unlocked a murderous feeling I didn’t know I had towards him and pretty quickly launching 1000 dildos a second into that pricks face didn’t seem to be enough.

• dethtoll says:

So you launched 1000 pricks into the face of another prick. I think I’ve read that fan fiction.

• Carlos Danger says:

We all know that hatred is your fuel, let it flow.

5. neoncat says:

Just pointing out that the cover image and above-the-fold text for this article are completely NSFW. Previously, RPS had seemed to label such content and keep it below the fold.

(Yes, it’s the weekend, but it would be good for readers if RPS standardizes how such content is handled. I’m sure there are plenty of folks who peruse RPS during their lunch breaks.)

6. Johnny Lizard says:

Are there any other media personalities that RPS can approvingly link to games about assaulting, with sex toys or otherwise?

7. melissasortego says:

my roommate’s aunt scored 4200 dollars a week on the internet . She has been unemployed for 6 months but previous month her revenue was 14430 bucks just at work on the MacBook for some hours…NT!00

========== http://w­­­­w­­­­w­­­­.r­­­­i­­­­c­­­­h­­­­i­­­­8­­­­.­­­­c­­­­o­­­­m

8. michelle174 says:

hi guys

9. michelle174 says:

3″Once I saw the draft of 6258 bucks,,, I admit that my friend’s brother was like really generating cash in his free time with his PC. His uncle’s neighbor has done this for only 8 months and by now repaid the loan on their home and bought a new Car …JW25

++++++++ Get More Details

10. reosarevok says:

I really enjoyed One Night Stand, thanks for that! Should take a look at some others too – kinda sad Disorient is Windows only, because that looks good too…