RPS Reminder: We’re On Holiday Today!

Hallo gang! Today we’re- NO ADAM, PUT GRAHAM DOWN. Today we’re on holiday, which means things will be a bit quiet around here. That is if PHILIPPA LAVINIA WARR, IF I HEAR ONE MORE TOOT OUT THAT VUVUZELA…! That is if this unruly mob will settle down and stop turning this tropical poolside bar into- John Aloysius Jehoshaphat Walker, do you want me to dress you in a sailor suit and feed you bananas? Because I will if you don’t cease this MONKEY BUSINESS. Leave Alec alone, for goodness’ sake. Yes, I know he ducked you in the pool but that doesn’t mean you- Graham Ian Ian Ian Smith don’t you think for one single second that I didn’t see that.

Sorry, I’m sorry, I have to go. You take care of yourself, okay? We’ll see you on Tuesday.

Sponsored links by Taboola

More from the web

From this site

1. Firkragg says:

What a lovely holiday photo. And I see Alec on the left trying to impress the ladies with what appears to be his impressive seashell collection.

Jekadu says:

Now I know where the Empire of Hands storylets come from.

3. Sarfrin says:

I for one want to see John Walker in a sailor suit eating a banana in the next WAWAPTW.

4. Zankman says:

Jokes on you, I’ll open the website to check for new articles at least 2-3 more times today.

5. Bull0 says:

“George?… don’t do that.”

6. Vanderdecken says:

>John Aloysius Jehoshaphat Walker

Headcanon accepted.

• Llewyn says:

Not sure there’s any headcanon issue here; since those are obviously Pip and Graham’s real middle names, one can only assume John’s name is also fact.

john_silence says:

But… But… No Sunday Papers then? *sniff*
    I’m aware it’s Monday but a man can dream, can’t they? CAN’T THEY?

8. dethtoll says:

Seems the US AND the UK are taking the day off today.

I like Memorial Day because it means barbecue chicken and I don’t have to buy gifts or cards for anyone.

9. Czrly says:

Please accept my most humble apologies for the Vuvuzela. Ever since the 2010 World Cup (also known as: “that time when Fifa, Budweiser and some other organised crime syndicates made some bucks while making some members of parliament rich off the backs of the tax-payers”) it is the duty of all South Africans to apologise profusely whenever the hated plastic horns are mentioned. I wish we could say they were a prank that we were playing on the rest of the world but even that isn’t true. We are very sorry. We will never do it again… or, at the very least, we can’t afford to – we’re still paying for the last time.

DelrueOfDetroit says:

Thank you for the Vuvuzela, watching everyone get their panties on a knot over a plastic horn was the funniest thing that year.

Killing children? Pffffft. Destroying rainforest? Whatever. Documented corruption? Nope. Plastic horns that sound like bees? NOT IN MY SPORTS!!!!