First-Person Platforming Pile-up: Clustertruck Released

Yes, thank you.

Leaping across the backs of a convoy of trucks as they crash, flip, jack-knife, and explode sounds a right lark. That’s Clustertruck [official site], a timetrialling first-person platformer which launched today. Correction: that’s the early levels of Clustertruck. Then it’ll introduce static obstacles, then swinging hammers, lasers, plummeting… it gets messy. Look, I need to finish this news post before I’m allowed to clock off for the day and play Clustertruck myself, so let’s crack on with it, shall we?

A trailer:

Worlds: 9.

Levels: 90.

Level editor: with Steam Workshop support.

Twitch integration: viewer votes to activate interference like earthquakes, low gravity, high gravity, bouncy trucks, thin trucks, fat trucks, laser trucks.

Price: £10.99/14,99€/$14.99.

Store page: Steam.

Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux.

Developer: Landfall Games.

Publisher: tinyBuild.

Jokes: no I’m fresh out, thanks for checking though.

Okay I’m off to jump on trucks talk to you later bye bye goodbye bye.

Sponsored links by Taboola

More from the web

From this site

Herzog says:

Oh that looks fun! Question now is: Does it play more like Defrag (yes plz!) or like InMomentum (plz noes!)?

• falcon2001 says:

Aw, that makes me a little sad. InMomentum was one of my favorite little games that I got on the cheap on steam. Wish there was more games like it, although I don’t think it was the best ever.

DelrueOfDetroit says:

This seems to be a lot more in line with what I wanted out of Superhot. A daft but cool idea that just keeps escalating.

3. Bishop149 says:

Well, this is clearly a case of think of name first, build game second.

4. ButteringSundays says:

I pre-ordered it to get the TABS alpha (and because it looks awesome) – thanks for the reminder I’d completely forgotten! I’ll have to wait until tomorrow now though :( It is my day off though! :)

5. falcon2001 says:

For what it’s worth, I said early on and I’ll say it again: this game needs MG:Rising style sword cutting action going on. Think how much better that would make this.

Comment on this story