What are we all playing this weekend

An illustration from 'Sing-Song. A nursery rhyme book. ... With ... illustrations by A. Hughes, etc.'

E3 is upon us! The huge trade show doesn’t officially begin until Tuesday but a lot of the big and exciting stuff will happen this weekend in livestreamed pre-show presentation. It’s a game-o-rama. Our Adam is out there in Los Angeles and we’ll be covering things from afar too.

But first, what are you playing this weekend? Here’s what we’re clicking on.

Adam: This weekend I will be playing the Bran Van 3000 track Drinking in LA on a loop.
Alec: I’m between games at the moment, so I suspect I’ll stare blankly at Steam for half an hour waiting for inspiration to strike, until my kid suddenly barges in and demands that I pretend to be a lion for the rest of the day. Actually, what I should do is go through RPS’s lovely round-up of our bestest best games from 2017 so far, and start making my through m’esteemed colleagues’ recommendations that I’ve not yet tried. I trust their expertise entirely, apart from [redacted].
Alice: Between a late-night watching the election results and several upcoming late-nights covering E3 presentations, I’ll probably try to sleep as much as possible. E3 will give me more games than I get get my mind around anyway. Yes, I would very much like to sleep until the E3 jazz starts. So of course I’ll be playing Plunkbat and the Binding of Isaac daily runs.
Brendan: I’m going to El Salvador at the weekend, so I’ll probably just be playing Jaipur on my phone and reading Zealot by Reza Aslan, which is a book about Jesus of Nazareth being a TERRORIST. That isn’t as bad as it sounds. There were no videogames back then, so people had to do some terroristing just to pass the time.
Graham: This weekend I’m going to be up north visiting family, and so will likely not have time to play much of anything. If there is time, I will do my very best to squeeze in the Caveblazers daily, which continues to tempt me back despite my myriad of problems with the game. I don’t think I’m getting any better, but I do keep finding cool new weapons.
John: It’s the Saltford festival this weekend! Stalls in the streets, the marching band parade, a strong sense you’ve stumbled into Royston Vasey. I’m also hoping to get some Caveblazers played, to see if there’s any fun to be had by someone utterly inept at Spelunky.
Philippa: This weekend I will be playing Fresh Hits ’96 with the top down and the sound up. I should also visit the seaside. If there’s time I will try to fit in a spot of assessing some ellipses.

But you, dearest reader, what are you playing?

1. Massenstein says:

Do you have a folder where those storybook illustrations are coming from?

But to answer to the question, I am probably playing the pants-stealing simulator, also known as Hitman, as I just recently discovered the joy of player-submitted contracts.

2. Mud says:

Dirt4, dunno where those negative waves come from but as a sim buff myself I love it.

Grizzly says:

Chalk up another one for the Dirt4 wagon. I’ve been enjoying it immensely these past few days inbetween studying for exams (learn a chapter, drive a stage, learn a chapter, drive a stage). The handling feels better then Dirt Rally did, the procedurally generated stages are an extremely nice change of pace (although I’ll probably go back to Dirt Rally a few times because Dirt Rally had such iconic setpieces), and the career mode eases you in and never gets in your way, which was my biggest issue with both Dirt 3 and Dirt Rally (for completely different reasons).

• Legion1183 says:

I’d love to try it but really on the fence about this one after seeing all those negative reviews on Steam from “sim veterans”. I consider myself one so its making the decision to purchase Dirt 4 rather difficult.

3. Aetylus says:

A good ole chunk of Atlas Reactor, sprinkled with a bit of EU4 and Cities Skylines… and possibly a smattering of Qvadriga thanks to the latest Flare Path.

4. second_hand_virgin says:

Awfuly RPS dictated playlist: Brigador, Tokyo 42, Night in the woods, Untold Stories. I need another gaming site to read.

zinzan says:

Well I’m laying a lawn!! :( OTOH family is all away sooooooo some gaming is in order later along with recreational eating and drinking. :)

Playing.
    Combat Mission – all varieties PBeM turns.
    Doorkickers
    GTA V – the game not MP
    Slither.io

elvirais says:

The Witcher 3, again :) Finally gave up resisting, started a fresh new game. Running through the forests watching the sunrise. God I want another Witcher game, or a remake of the old ones with the new engine and combat.

• Legion1183 says:

Same here :) I don’t get much gaming time at the moment but when I do I tend to keep going back to The Witcher 3. I’ve been playing a new game plus with higher difficulty and taking it really slowly – no fast travels, just horseback – and just love wondering around as the sun sets and rises, coming across enemies along the way to my next quest.

Nauallis says:

This for me, what with the GOG sale.

7. SBLux says:

Bioshock 2 and Skyrim. I bought the Bioshock collection for a friend on PS3 and enjoyed them so much I’m retracing our steps on the (superior, of course!) PC versions.

8. Pich says:

Borderlands THe Pre-Sequel was already making me mad, but after the Skipper/Felicity storyline i pretty much dropped it in disgust. So now i’m playing Black Mesa and just bought Bloodborne for PS4 since it was 30 bucks.

9. Darth Gangrel says:

That header picture is such a rip-off of Five Nights at Freddy’s.

I probably won’t play anything, just home for the weekend and then back to my rented room that I got for my summer job, where I have a laptop which is a mystery.

Its fans are supposedly not working it says on startup, but I can go online and do stuff just like I always did without trouble. It’s completely silent all the time, but does get a bit warm after like 10 minutes, so I’m afraid to play games on it or other demanding stuff. Replacing fans is about as expensive as buying a new laptop, but I just need it to pay bills and google stuff, so I’m reluctant to buy a new one when I’m only gonna be there a couple months.

10. Spacewalk says:

I’m playing hard to get.

11. obscured says:

but I will be playing rising storm2 vietnam, prey and payday2 it was number 3 in the most played steam charts last night and it’s free

12. Vandelay says:

Games I mentioned here last weekend are probably the things I should be playing, but I picked up a couple of bits from the GoG sale, so likely those.

Grim Dawn is the first. I’m enjoying the mindless smashing of foes, but it seems rather easy. I’m an Occultist and using that eye ability, as well as having been able to upgrade one of the hammers I’m duel wielding with a fireball ability. It seems I’m kind of unstoppable. Just reached the quest to go kill the warden and I haven’t really been threatened with death once.

Normally with these games I invest heavily in skills that seem great early on and become terrible when I get beyond halfway, so maybe the same will happen here, but it seems slightly more than that and may just well be that the game itself is pitched as quite easy, until you start playing at higher levels. Which is a pain, as it makes the first play through not that interesting and I may not be bothered with going through the game again.

It does have some cool ideas going on though. The faction mechanic is interesting and I hope that the game plays on that more later on, forcing you to pick sides. There is also a huge amount of character customisation, as you would expect from the developers of Titan Quest. It seems a little less than that game, but still plenty to be going with. Just a pity it doesn’t come anywhere near as interesting to look at as TQ, with a rather generic gothic horror vibe.

Other games I picked up were The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and Stories Untold. Not tried the former yet and only briefly dropped into the latter, before being summoned to a Dota game. I actual don’t know too much about it, beyond it being, on the whole, a good time. Seems pretty cool at the moment. Will be interesting to see how far they can stretch the basic idea.

• Ghostwise says:

The Normal difficulty setting in Grim Dawn is intended for beginners. People who played AARPGs before should play on Veteran.

• Ben King says:

I really enjoyed the vanishing of Ethan Carter- it’s like a nice set of Twilight Zone episodes each with a slightly different tone, and damn if it isn’t beautiful to look at.

13. Mister eX says:

Still Prey, still Doom. I think I’m just about a couple of levels before the end of the latter, and it still surprises me how it just ups the intensity constantly. I love it.
    A little XCOM and Pillars of Eternity are on the menu too. And I still haven’t played What Remains of Edith Finch, but still want to. :D

P.s.: Oh, and had a big ol’ session of The Banner Saga yesterday… And a bit of Everspace… & NFS: Carbon. Yeah, I’m kinda swamped. :D

P.s.: And how could I forget? I’ve played Ep. 2 of Telltale’s Guardians of The Galaxy last night, and I think it was their most enjoyable and longest episode since… I dunno’. :)

14. coldvvvave says:

DayZ probably. There was an update… wind and trees were buffed, now its Happening: the game.

15. Knorth says:

Oh hey, Zealot is next on my to-read list. There’s an episode of Slate’s author q&a podcast about it and it sounded really interesting

Er, game-wise I’m gunna play some of the new Guilty Gear with my brother and maybe some Rain World, Brigador or Samorost 3, haven’t decided yet

• keefybabe says:

Zealot is a Fantastic book. A fascinating insight into the historical Jesus.

16. Herzog says:

Rising Storm 2
    Started playing this week. It’s so damn good. Sure the release is still a bit wonky, but so was Red Orchestra 2. Have to learn the maps now first, so maybe after 20 or 30 hours I get really useful for the team.

Quake Champions
    New round this weekend. I know it is still a beta, but I hope the technical issues will be fixed soon. Will play some rounds of FFA and TDM though.

Reflex Arena
    On the road to Platin level in duel mode. If QC would had the engine of Reflex, that would be a good thing. Loving the game, only problem is the low player base.

Online fps binge at the moment.

17. A Gentleman and a Taffer says:

Steamworld Heist, been keen to play since it came out (a perfect venn diagram of love for Steamworld games and turn based combat) and it was rather cheap on Humble lately.

And I need to push through a slightly fiddly part of Technobabylon to see more of the awesome cyberpunk world and story. Loving it up to now.

18. TheAngriestHobo says:

Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, which has been one hell of a trip down memory lane. The nostalgia trip is ending, though, since I’m now officially further into the game than I ever got as a kid.

Still, I’m surprised how well the core mechanics have aged. It’s a solid little metroidvania/RPG hybrid, and with its new coat of paint, it feels like it can compete with all the young whippersnappers running around on Steam.

19. Lumière says:

Don’t Starve: Shipwreck and RollerCoaster Tycoon, if any luck, cause I should be writing my master teesis.

20. Rizlar says:

Adam and Pip 90s roadtrip podcast pls.

21. Vacuity729 says:

I’m playing modded Age of Wonders 3. Currently working through a humungous map and fighting off a wave of phoenixes which I swear only spawned in my corner of the map.

Realistically, I’m working, studying, and going hiking all weekend, but with any luck I’ll get a more than negligible amount of game-time in.

22. NetharSpinos says:

Still stomping through Brigador a couple of missions at a time-the later levels have definitely reached a point where completing them successfully is actually a challenge, which is nice.
    Stellaris is still going strong; I’ve had to put my original game on hold as it’s started crashing at a specific date, so I’m playing ironman mode with my devouring swarm plantoid hivemind. It’s good fun, but being on the brink of war with everyone I meet is a bit stressful.
    Fallout 4…ugh. Completed it again, this time with the BoS. Siding with them could not have left a more sour taste in my mouth overall, though there were a couple of minor highlights. No doubt I’ll struggle through Far Harbour next, before relaxing with Nuka World, all the while daydreaming about What Could Have Been if Obsidian had been in charge…

23. pfooti says:

Assuming I can get them working on my teevee via steam link and either steam or Xbox controller, dark souls or Arkham asylum. I’m in the mood for some living room, controller based gaming, as Factorio has once again bored me. I flirted with a fresh fallout 4 game, mostly because I have a shiny new mouse, but it’s still the same fallout 4. I guess I can mostly ignore the main plot. It is a Bethesda game after all.

24. Kaeoschassis says:

Alvora Tactics, recently released on steam. If you derive any joy from tactical rpgs at all, please go play it immediately (or if you haven’t yet, play its predecessor Voidspire Tactics, which is also absolutely terrific, though quite different).

Carra says:

Shadow Tactics. The last mission is a bitch. But I should be able to complete it this weekend.

Great game, if you have the patience for it.

26. Minglefingler says:

The Old Hunters was on sale during the week so it’s Bloodborne for me again. If I can drag myself away I’ll run through some more missions in Brigador. Doubt that’ll happen though.

27. Umama says:

I discovered Imperialism 2 thanks to the GOG sale. I’ve been playing through the tutorial and despite the game being about 18 years old, 4:3, etc I’m actually quite enjoying it so far. I’m already wondering why modern 4x games don’t have the same level of intuitiveness and transparency with information displayed.

I’m also hoping to finally finish Witcher 3 B&W. I’m just about at the recommended level for the final quest though I rather enjoyed the side questing I’ve been doing to get there.

In between all this will be fun multiplayer diversions with Plunkbat, Overwatch (double XP seems to mean quicker sprays and voicelines but never any skins) and even Battleborn (I finally had my first real person match last night and it was surprisingly long).

28. Ben King says:

Witcher 3 still- I have only been doing big chunks of gaming on the weekends so I feel like progress has been slow but it is the most reliably entertaining game story I’ve played in a long time. I was and Exo One backer and enjoyed coasting around the 2 demo areas they awarded funders earlier this week, and may pick it up again from time to time. Although my processor can barely handle the procedural landscape generation, it’s spectacularly attractive.

The Almighty Moo says:

I was so pleasantly surprised this week to discover it had been funded. It’s a lovely thing

particlese says:

Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind, which is now out in a non-preorder sense. For me, there will be more wandering, and possibly finding out if I enjoy the story/quests any more or less than single-player TES.

Also, definitely more of the VR Mirror’s Edge-em-up* “To The Top”. Bought it on a whim after reading something about excellent controls and had an absolute blast crawling, climbing, and leaping all over the place. Nerves and such from a mild fear of heights was the main thing that stopped me after about an hour on the first go.

I’m also tempted to pick up Bridge Crew after reading more good press and comments about it, but I don’t think I’ll find time for that this weekend.

*Structurally, there’s also a good amount of ghostless Trackmania to it, and I assume it has a fair few similarities to The Climb, too. No combat, as far as I can tell.

• Seyda Neen says:

Ooh, To the Top looks awesome. Thanks for mentioning that, I’ve gotta check it out.

particlese says:

Yeah, hope you enjoy it!

A long climb under an overhang really did me in last night, even with me sitting/lying on the floor. Too much looking around, I think. :) A bit of Lucid Trips cleared that up, at any rate. It’s not as much unbridled fun as To The Top, but it has flying/gliding and slow, controllable falling, and that’s just what I needed.

30. malkav11 says:

Still working on Andromeda, will do my usual dip into Hex. Beyond that, I am hoping to get through at least a couple more levels of the latest Doom, which I started playing last weekend apropos of realizing it had been taking up 85 freaking gigabytes of space on my hard drive for gosh, a year at least, and I really ought to just go ahead and play it. I knew of course that it was very warmly received but I was a touch skeptical because while it was regularly lumped in with Wolfenstein: The New Order in terms of id franchise reboots going well above and beyond expectations, what I really liked about The New Order were the story beats. I mean, the shooting was also great, don’t get me wrong, but when I tried The Old Blood, which has the same combat but hardly any narrative, it fell flat for me. And all the laudatory praise for the new Doom was centered around the awesome intensity and flow of their new combat system while talking positively about how story light it was. Not my priorities! And also I am not good at shooters so it was never going to be that flow and intensity for me. Well, I am pleased to report that actually there is just enough story to work for me (and the concept, where the Doom marine is this unholy failsafe measure in an eldritch coffin in the basement? Perfect.), and yeah, the combat is pretty great. But also, there’s such a layering of exploration rewards and challenges over the whole thing that that’s surprisingly compelling to itself. I’m not good at it per se, and I have no intention of playing on the higher difficulties, but it’s super satisfying all the same. Oh, and it runs and looks great at 4k on Ultra settings despite my only having a GTX 970. I am actually pretty surprised by how many games work great at 4K. I was really only expecting to run old games and some video content at full monitor resolution and just drop down to 1080p for most games, but actually the old games are much less likely to work! Either they don’t support 4K in the first place, or they don’t scale the UI properly, or in the case of Kingdoms of Amalur, the quest log text goes away entirely.

I may also revisit Prey and proceed with Apollo Justice, we’ll see.

Thulsa Hex says:

Continuing my first steps into Dragon’s Dogma today. Despite looking about as shonky and generic a fantasy RPG as any, its odd personality is becoming more apparent. Those pawns should be terribly annoying, but somehow manage to be endearing.

I may also get back to Deus Ex: MD, now that the controls are working properly again. I have a ton of TV to catch up on too, though, and this is the first “home alone couch day” I’ve had in weeks and weeks.

• GunnerMcCaffrey says:

I’m maybe 8 or 9 hours in to DD right now, and the transition from “This is truly awful” to “This might be one of my favourite games in years” almost seems to be by design.

Save often, and take no shame in tactical retreat.

DelrueOfDetroit says:

Just a quick tip that really helped me out on the early game: wolves hunt in packs.

32. Monggerel says:

Reading Ulysses, second attempt. Didn’t get more than ~250 pages before, the annotation I was using is as long as the book itself so that makes it about ~500. Ulysses is not even difficult to parse (I remember reading Suttree, whose symbolism and references I could grasp, but which did force me to read with a thesaurus), it just requires so much backlog knowledge one might as well not bother reading it without a walkthrough.
    Then again, recognizing some reference always makes me feel like being told you’re special and very smart and did a good job and that’s the only reason I ever do anything so,

On another note, I recently re-read Use of Weapons. Wondered why Banks ever bothered writing more Culture novels, since Use of Weapons is basically The Tempest to that particular universe – the opening poem lays out the novel’s purpose as a none-too-fond farewell to the Culture in the most unsubtle terms possible.

• Chairman_Meow says:

Ulysses…oof! I’ve been trying to finish that book for 20+ years. I always end up marveling at some passage and get stuck. Joyce is my pick for greatest writer of all time, but to finish that book and actually understand it (rather than simply moving your eyes across the words until you get to the end) is a Herculean task. It’s beautiful and awe inspiring and opaque in the best way. (this comes from someone who devoured Infinite Jest, Gravity’s Rainbow, and the like…if there is a “like”)

• Monggerel says:

I *adore* Gravity’s Rainbow with a possibly unhealthy fervor, but never managed to geth through Infinite Jest. As a matter of fact, I just, in general, really don’t like DFW’s writing (I read quite a few of his essays and short-form work), not really sure why. Seems somehow like a weird form of authorial self-flagellation, with the reader invited to participate. Ugh. That’s probably unfair though.

33. Risingson says:

Advancing with Thief Gold (yes, as it happens with Deus Ex once you get the flow it’s fantastic), Alpha Protocol (oh so dumb in comparison but so fun) and having a very Buñuel moment with Pool Of Radiance: whenever I am trying to create characters to start playing, something happens and I have to leave.

34. gabrielonuris says:

Nothing new for me, because my GTX760 got inexplicably toasted last week. I know it isn’t something I would play The Witcher 3 in 4k, but goddamnit, I wasn’t thinking about an upgrade anytime soon. I’m always humble with PC building.

So I’ve got my old 9600GT inside my rig again, and bought some old titles on GoG to keep me entertained, like: Indiana Jones And The Emperor’s Tomb, The Fate of Atlantis, Alone in The Dark Trilogy, Alone in The Dark The New Nightmare, Clive Barker’s Undying, Unreal 1 and Aquaria. I’m loving the Indiana titles right now for the first time.

35. NailBombed says:

Have been playing and will be playing: A whole heap of Fallout 4. Got it last year in a Steam Crimbo all-the-addons-at once deal, but hadn’t got round to installing and playing because of various reasons. Pretty enjoyable indeed it is.
    Dead Cells – been playing a lot of lately, great 2d hack n slash rogueish fun.
    Also picked up Caveblazers, so will be murderizing some cute pixels also.

36. Chaoslord AJ says:

Nier:Automata, great Anime feeling with the Japanese voice-over.

37. keefybabe says:

Victor Vran Motorhead DLC. Just met Lemmy. Legend RIP

38. Gomer_Pyle says:

Tropico 5, Steamworld Heist (which is amazing, btw), War Thunder, and possibly Stellaris if I still have any time.

• Chairman_Meow says:

Stellaris is great, I’m really enjoying it, but I can’t help wonder what it will look like in a year or two, given the devs penchant for constant addition and expansions. WarThunder is the bee’s knees! It’s come so far over the last 3 years, and for my money is the best WWII air battle sim!

• Gomer_Pyle says:

It really is great. I have tried similar games (World of tanks, Heroes & Generals, etc.) but War Thunder really gets it right.

DelrueOfDetroit says:

Earlier this week I was watching Giant Bomb’s quick look at Tekken 7 and somehow despite my never enjoying fighting games I decided I NEED to have this game. I’ll be damned. I am having a lot of fun with it! It actually feels like you are playing the game without having to put 6 months of learning in first!

Mostly just playing Treasure Mode and the Story although I have gotten stuck on that fight with Kazumi where she spams ranged attacks and you punch like a 9 year old.

Also, Prey. Still need to finish that.

40. poliovaccine says:

Working my way through Prey… taking it slow to savor it, even though I can already see things I’ll want to try differently on a second run…

Also very slowly, deliberately, thoroughly, and surely getting into Metal Gear Solid V, which I only finally just got ahold of now – there was a sale under this rock where I live, you see. As a stealth fiend and compulsive type, this big fat open world full of dudes with patrol routes to sneak up on and strangle is just fulfilling all the dreams.

Aaaand, Resident Evil 7, because I played through like half of it in one sitting. Favorite horror game since Alien Isolation, hands down. Are there any other games that’ll scratch that same itch? I’ve been told The Evil Within might be one, but I cant run that on my current machine, though any recommendations are well appreciated!

• malkav11 says:

Maaaybe Outlast? or Dead Space?

DelrueOfDetroit says:

Soma, although there isn’t any combat in that game and it’s a different type of horror compared to Resi 7.

Layers Of Fear can be fun if you treat it like a haunted house at a carnival. You’ll laugh at the scares more than scream. Not that’s necessarily a bad thing.

41. floogles says:

FF13-2 and loving it. It’s not for everyone I guess, although I don’t know for sure since I’ve stayed away from reading reviews to avoid the vitriol leveled at the first part (which I also loved).

I like the new ideas they brought to this one, and so far it’s much lighter and full of child-appeal. Probably means it’s going to get incredibly sad, but for now I’ll enjoy the monster catching mechanic and the cool take they have on time travel.

42. Rainshine says:

Stardew Valley. Just hit Year 2. Sad that I didn’t realize grass disappeared during winter — only had one silo built, not enough to sustain all my animals. Marnie played buggy for several days — disappearing from her shop with no sign, refusing to talk to me, etc. And despite the fact that there was a lot of grass in my fenced areas in fall, none came back in the whole space from my house to the southern border. Got some seeds in the ground though, so happy now.

Probably some DA:O, I think I just got done rescuing Queenie McNearestPort. Some WoW too, seeing if I can get closer to the class mounts on a few alts.

43. ropeladder says:

I have been playing Valdis Story. It’s way better than I expected in many ways but it’s also frequently annoying: not so much from rough edges as design decisions that were made more for veterans than new players. Like you get rated on each of your boss fights. So you spend an an hour fighting a tough boss, finally win, and then get an ‘F’ grade and (no exaggeration) *12* experience points.

Oh, and I killed an entire town because they froze to death after I didn’t repair their town heater in time even though THERE WAS A TRAM GOING STRAIGHT TO OTHER, HEATED TOWNS.

• Kaeoschassis says:

It’s very definitely aimed at folks who’ve played several other metroidvanias, yes. I implore you not to let that put you off. It’s polished, it handles nicely, there is a genuinely, truly ridiculous amount of content and all four characters play differently in compelling ways.

It also has limited availability of several key crafting materials, you permanently lose out on certain items or bonuses if you get too poor a rank on certain fights, etc. so keep in mind that it’s a game you aren’t really meant to be PERFECT at on your first playthrough. You will miss stuff. It’s *fine*. Just have fun. I ballsed up a bunch on my first playthrough and still eventually had a character good enough to B-rank the final boss pretty darned easily.

44. acerbobo says:

Overwatch because I’m hooked and improving with each character (its also double Xp weekened yeahhhh). And I’m teaching my girlfriend how tp play :D

45. Ejia says:

Tropico. The Pat Benatar album, not the banana republic simulator.

Ever since Nier: Automata came out I was thinking of playing the first Nier, but then I remembered Nier is actually the aftermath of one of the endings of Drakengard (or was it Drakensang?) and I haven’t done that one yet either, and so I’m just sitting here scratching my head.

• malkav11 says:

Drakengard 1. It’s an incredibly tenuous connection that’s completely unnecessary to understanding Nier, and unlike either Nier or Nier Automata, Drakengard is a terrible game. Just play Nier.

• Kaeoschassis says:

Drakengard is great and you are a wastrel, and can meet me in the town square at noon with the weapon of your choice.

• malkav11 says:

The story is cool (and crazy). The weapon stories are a great gimmick, persisted in later games. The music is unique and amazing. The gameplay is sadism personified. If you must experience it check out a Let’s Play, where you can enjoy all of the above without having to play it.

The Almighty Moo says:

The Signal from Tölva. I quite like being a robot and I quite like sort of lumbering around and reading the stories.

47. Vilos Cohaagen says:

This is still my fave post on RPS for the comments. Every week I find something that I would have otherwise missed. Great stuff :)