Forza Motorsport 7 announced for Windows 10

Forza Motorsport 7 [official site] is racing to Windows 10 on October 3rd, Microsoft have announced during their E3 announcement blowout. This time around, we’ll get the actual full and proper version of the race ’em up on PC, not a cut-down freebie like Forza 6 Apex. They’re making it to take advantage of the fancy new Xbox model, the Xbox One X, so it’s looking a right pretty one. Here, check out the announcement trailer:

The announcement blurb says:

“Experience the danger and beauty of competitive racing at the limit in Forza Motorsport 7. Enjoy gorgeous graphics at 60fps and true 4K resolution in HDR. Collect over 700 Forzavista cars, including the largest assortment of Ferraris, Porsches, and Lamborghinis ever. Master over 30 famous environments with race conditions that change every time you race.”

Also, they have a deal with Porsche for the debut of their new megacar or summat.

Forza Motorsport 7 is coming to Windows 10 via the Windows Store on October 3rd. It’ll be an Xbox Play Anywhere game, meaning folks who buy it digitally on Xbox or Winton (as I’ve just realised we should have been calling Windows 10 all along) will be able to play it on both systems.

1. haldolium says:

so disgusting how MS is treating Windows 10 as their 2nd console.

2. drfdisk says:

Take your UWP garbage and shove it up your ass, Microsoft… Acting like you are doing people a favor…

3. Faldrath says:

It’s a big (and sad) irony that since I updated to the Windows 10 Creator Update, one game (and only one game) stopped working – Forza Horizon 3. I’ve tried every workaround I could find, and the thing just refuses to work.

So yeah. Not getting Forza 7.

4. racccoon says:

More awesome work! :)

5. Pizzzahut says:

Yeah, right. Have they even fixed the downloader yet? I don’t feel like downloading the game three times again.

6. Catweasel says:

The windows store is still a really buggy mess, I’d love to play this but it’s gonna have to be a while.

7. adelicatebalance says:

After being badly burned by GFWL there’s no way I’m touching a Microsoft games platform on PC.