Humble’s Fall Sale is now on, featuring literally thousands of games

Humble Fall Sale 2017

Ahead of what can only possibly be the impending financial doom of us all – Black Friday 2017 – Humble has launched its Fall Sale. It’s a fairly big sale range, too, featuring thousands of games with discounts on a selection from a varied selection of publishers. That includes Capcom, Focus Home Interactive, Rebellion, Konami, Rockstar, Adult Swim, THQ Nordic and many more.

The deals on this whole range are set to end on November 28th at 10 am (Pacific), so you’ve got a little while to take advantage, though offers are changing every couple of days so be sure to keep an eye on the site. Better still, Humble Monthly subscribers get an extra 10% any of the already-discounted prices, which is a bit nice.

Here are some highlights from the sale so far:

Grand Theft Auto 5 for £19.99 / $29.99
Rogue Legacy for £2.29 / $2.99
Darksiders Franchise Pack for £8.99 / $9.99
Resident Evil 7 for £19.99 / $29.99
Hollow Knight for £7.25 / $9.89
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain for £16.74 / $13.39
L.A. Noire Complete Edition for £7.49 / $8.99
Outlast 2 for £11.49 / $14.99
Event[0] for £8.99 / $11.99
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for £4.99 / $7.49
Volgarr The Viking for £1.59 / $1.99
Homeworld Remastered Collection for £9.17 / $11.89
Killing Floor 2 for £9.99 / $14.99
Squad for £20.99 / $27.99

The current Humble Monthly will get you the extra 10% off, along with a copy of H1Z1 and a stack of other games headed your way in a couple of weeks time, for £10 / $12 this month.

1. SuperJonty says:

What’s the game from the sale banner? I remember seeing it and thinking it looked interesting but I can’t remember the name…

2. Darth Gangrel says:

That header image is incorrect, since Killer Is Dead is no longer available for free.

3. dangermouse76 says:

Must remember that on Black Friday Amazon will – as usual – have NOTHING that is on my wish list on sale.

4. Blastaz says:

Strange, I thought it was Pride that went before a fall…

5. Papageno says:

Wasn’t this story up on Friday? Doing a bit of recycling, are we? :-)
    (I did by MGS V for a bit over 12 dollars US, though, so thanks.)

6. EdgarAllanPawn says:

Can any fine bloke tell me how the pc edition of L.A. Noire ranks in comparison to the console re-releases? Does it support 4k and all that noise?

7. SuperTim says:

I just clicked through 20+ stupid google captchas, 4 logins, and many verifying emails later, to just download a free game.

This process is so tedious that it’s likely I won’t ever spend money on Humbles again (or even just logging in at all).

• Joibel says:

I am a regular humble purchaser, and I presume because I’m verified I find it one of the easiest stores.

Drib says:

How did it take you 20+ captchas just to log in? That sounds more like it’s on you for failing it so many times.

• Cederic says:

No, he’s right. I’ve given feedback to Humble Bundle on their captcha addiction in the past. They really have made it unfeasibly obnoxious, especially if you have a mental condition that makes captchas distressing.

Comment on this story