What are we all playing this weekend?

Several of us have flown from the RPS treehouse this weekend like riders on the storm, headed for Americky and the Game Developers Conference. Adam, Brendan, and John will be in San Francisco playing the part of gumshoes, wrapped in trenchcoats, lurking in bars, smoking on street corners, glugging whiskey in the rain, and getting worked over by Pinkertons hired by The Man to keep the precious industry secrets secret. If you see them, bleary-eyed and unshaven, please take them to Mel’s Drive-In diner and order them steak & eggs with black coffee and a cigarette on the side. Hang in there, kid.

What are you playing this weekend? Here’s what we’re clicking on!

Adam: I’m playing a game called GDC. It involves drinking lots of coffee and talking to a thousand different people and then falling over.
Alec: I’ve just started a new campaign in Surviving Mars, despite expressly saying in my review that doing the early work all over again didn’t particularly appeal, because I turned out to be extremely curious about how much more efficient (i.e, non-fatal to humans) my colony could be when all the horrifying experiences of my disaster-strewn first effort were brought to bear. So, expect to hear that I’ve killed 500 people all over again come Monday, then.
Alice: I’m hoping to whack some rats with pals in Vermintide 2. I like whacking rats. I do not like persistent progression guff gating the good rat-whacking sticks. Having played hundreds of hours of Left 4 Dead, it feels like such an unnecessary and irritating addition. Our Matt might tell you that unlocking and crafting and XP and all that provide pleasing goals, to which I would say: THE YOUTH OF TODAY…!

Oh, also Yakuza 6 is REAL GOOD. I’m the best wrestledad.

Brendan: Brendan is limbering up for GDC by awaking face-down in gutters across several cities of Europe.
Graham: I don’t know what to play! I’ve started Yakuza 6 and Final Fantasy XV, I’ve crawled back into Into The Breach, I’ve downloaded Chuchel, I’ve not finished with Dragon’s Dogma or Slay the Spire. I have, for some reason, purchased a physical copy of Viva Piñata from an Amazon reseller and I think it might be delivered today. And so this weekend I will play the most enduring game: staring at my Steam installed list, failing to make a decision, and glumly browsing Twitter instead.
John: I shall be, like so many, spending half my weekend going to America for GDC. And boy do I plan to play games. I’ve loaded my Switch up with a best-of of PC indie games that I’ve previously missed, and now I’m worried that the 12 hour flight won’t be long enough.
Katharine: I’ll be road-tripping with Final Fantasy XV again this weekend, squeezing in as much best boy time as I can before I have to deliver Noctis – and myself – to our respective weddings next week. Just got to pick what music I’ll have when I walk down the aisle now. Apocalypsis Noctis or Omnis Lacrima?
Matt: If I’m not too busy playing “packing for a holiday”, hopefully I’ll be able to fit in some more Vermintide with my rat-splatting chums. It’s a great game, though I wouldn’t be surprised if people have burnt out on it by the time I get back.

But you, dearest reader, what are you playing?

1. caff says:

I’m continuing my runs in “A Celebration of Violence”

link to store.steampowered.com

It’s a deeply-layered indie RPG roguelike with progression even after death. I’m sure this is a classic that everyone on RPS will love, hence me camping out to post this early and give it the attention it deserves.

It brings together some of the best bits of games like Binding of Isaac, ADOM, Teleglitch, Dark Souls, Rogue Legacy and Death Road to Canada, and more.

Graham Smith says:

Do you have an anecdote or example of a cool thing that can happen in Celebration of Violence? Something that sells its systems, or what makes it unique?

• caff says:

– You can stab the NPCs in the starting area whilst they’re talking to you, and they make cute gurgling “AARRHGHHH” sounds. Silly I know – but it’s the little things.
        – The world and the stories within reveal themselves slowly, a creeping sense of past wrongdoings emerge on each run.
        – Repeat play-throughs make sense once you beat the first boss and learn how to “save” your experience. Death isn’t a failure, your knowledge and experience stick with you into the next run.
        – You can really smash up the world, and even accidentally set fire to everything, assuming you collect the right weapons and power ups.
        – The combat is hard, but timing, dodge and weapon choice are everything. At 20 hours+ in, I’m not terribly good but I am getting better.
        – You can dig everywhere, and discover treasure maps to help you find stuff.
        – The music is awful, but the developer admits this. Just turn it off.

I suppose if I had to sum it up, it’s just a lovingly-crafted indie game that reminds me of the early days of when I discovered ADOM.

Graham Smith says:

Thanks!

I played it a little based on the recommendations here last week and enjoyed myself for 30 minutes or so. That was long enough to kill some starting area peeps, spread fire everywhere, and yeah, turn off the terrible music.

• sandoze says:

Great promo video, lots of developer interaction on the community board, and available for Mac? Just bought it. Thanks for the suggestion.

2. LearningToSmile says:

I’ve betrayed the PC for the first time in nearly two decades(last console I owned was a Gameboy Color), bought a Switch, and am currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I’ve been itching to play a huge jrpg with all the quirks and silliness they come with for a while, and so far it’s delivering.

• LennyLeonardUK says:

For the past 15 years or so I have firmly stuck to the self imposed rule of owning a PC and whatever Nintendo decide to release. This rule has worked for me, and I seem to strike a nice balance of always having something to play but also not over burdening myself with too many games.

Up until the Switch’s release I would guess that my PC to Nintendo gaming time ratio was around 75-25% in PC’s favour. Mostly due to the lack of Nintendo first party exclusives compared to the wealth of games released per year on PC. But since the release of Switch that percentage has almost completely reversed. It truly is a fantastic console with a surprising amount of great games available.

One game I would easily recommend would be ‘Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle’. It is a surprisingly deep XCOM style turn based strategy game that I have enjoyed for countless hours.

Also, portable Skyrim is something that almost needs to be experienced in order to appreciate.

Enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles 2, it is fantastic!!!.

3. mike69 says:

I’m going to take advantage of free Shadow Tactics (I happen to be in the middle of a Prime trial so great timing!). Also picking Wreckfest back up as I haven’t played it for a year, and it’s had some love which is nice. Still don’t like health bars and the damage modelling seems to have been further simplified – and although the new UI is great it still feels held back by the World of Tanks inspired original it seems to be trying to get away from. But it’s still the best demo derby game on the market and lots of fun even against AI. It says something that among my fairly massive racing game library this is the second most played*, and it’s not even out of early access.

* Mario Kart being number 1 of course.

4. Chorltonwheelie says:

So Amazon Prime as well as sating the instantly gratified consumer whore in me is giving me games? Be rude not to grab Superhot and Shadow Tactics and play the heck out of them.
    Hey Katherine….we went down the aisle to Ring of Fire. Choose wisely.

5. haldolium says:

I’ll probably join Brendans endgame, but only in one citymap.

6. Grizzly says:

As someone who is also very much part of Today’s Youth, I… also dislike Vermintide 2’s crafting and RPG aspirations whilst it’s a perfectly sensible co-op romp grrr

But it’s still loads of fun, so I’ll be playing that a lot again this weekend.

• malkav11 says:

For me, the progression systems in things like Payday 2 and Vermintide are an important reason to bother revisiting the game. That and having characters that actually play differently. I never understood the hype around Left 4 Dead because once I played through one campaign I’d pretty much seen the next infinity hours of the game and there wasn’t any reason to come back. Left 4 Dead 2 didn’t suffer quite as badly in this regard because each campaign has its own quirks and there’s more variety in crescendo events, weapons and so forth, but still – one trip through each campaign, maybe two, and I’d seen the game.

Granted, progression doesn’t completely fix the sense of retreading the same ground, but it does change the experience over time and provide a sense of reward to the repetition.

7. Ghostwise says:

I should be able to cram in an hour or two of Grim Dawn.

Taking screenshots for an article about Grim Dawn lore and story made me crave play it again.

8. Jonfon says:

Reruns of Next Generation on Tv (in order to expose the children to Picard and Patrick Stewart) have gotten me back into Star Trek Online. It’s clunky, has a horrific UI and obtuse systems and the ground combat brings back nightmares of old City of Heroes runs before you get your travel powers (the joys of glowie hunts) but the stories and overall feel of the Star Trek universe makes it enjoyable. We’ll see how long that lasts.

Also desperately playing “convince the children that we can watch the Dublin Patricks Day parade on Tv” cos it’s horrible outside. We’ll see how that pans out too.

9. Jac says:

I want to play Yakuza 6 :(

10. Seafoam says:

That kid is first playing a tune, but then look at the girl like he’s jealous of her tune. I dunno.

I’ll be beginning my annual modded Skyrim playtrough! Every year since the game’s release I’ve started a new playtrough with new mods around march. It was all accidental at first, but since it has happened so many times already I’ve decided to make it a tradition.

The plan is the mod Skyrim to hell, keep playing it while adding mods in the meantime, and not stopping until it keeps crashing and becomes unplayable. Next year, clean install, start again.
    It’s a wonderful journey, a great voyage to the fantasy world of your choosing and to the farthest reaches of the wonderful modding community.

11. zinzan says:

Doing my Combat Mission 2 PBeM games, trying to decide between playing some FoG II, or Flashpont Campaigns: Red Storm or start Shadow Tactics or starting Witcher 3 ?????
    Hmmmm maybe I’ll just do adulting – shopping for food, new mobile, books and coffee…..

12. Someoldguy says:

I’ll be finishing off my Surviving Mars playthrough, then probably shelving it until some significant DLC is released and the irritating bugs are ironed out.

13. lglethal says:

I’m split. I just started Tacoma and am hugely enjoying it, so will probabaly try to find time to go further with it. I also want to get back into my Tomb Raider and Division playthroughs. But more than likely I’ll be playing keep my 2 month old son entertained. When he is sleeping,I might be able to get some time to play. We will see!

By the way, does anyne have good recommendations for Xcom likes? I’ve just finished like my 3rd or 4th playthrough of Xcom 2 and I need something just a bit different, but which is also turn based, and doesnt require sound cues, and which i can save and walk away at any time. Xcom 2 really is fantastic with a new baby…

• mgardner says:

PC: Into the Breach
      Switch: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
      Both are very friendly to the “unknown amount of playtime” problem grownups have, are turn-based, and scratch the X-Com itch.

• july85 says:

Hard West it is very Xcom like, still in my back log though. Or Xenonauts but I still hesitate to purchase it.. just check YT and decide. I have 2 yrs old daughter and I almost completely switch to turnbased strategy games.. what I would suggest you, Civilization VI and Total War series…there are real time battles but the core game is turnbased…

• juan_h says:

Hard West uses checkpoint saves, not manual saves. It automatically saves at the beginning and end of each mission. Unless you’re me, in which case there is a fair chance that it will crash to desktop without saving at the end of each mission.

• jssebastian says:

The best Xcom-like (meaning squad based tactics game with campaign progression) is IMO Invisible Inc by several miles. You’ll find several articles going on about how great it is on this here site.

Loved XCOM2 myself btw, but Invisible Inc is such a tight, clever experience, and only xcom-like game i’ve ever been willing to play with permadeath myself, since it has no RNG after map generation, and gives you all the information you need to pull some crazy stunts, so if I fail miserably it’s because of my own mistakes.

14. aircool says:

This weekend I shall mostly be playing ‘why the fuck does this xbox app keep crashing’ alongside ‘does Battlefield 1 only rotate three Operations maps these days?’

15. gabrielonuris says:

Blood and Blood And Wine. No, that wasn’t a typo, I’m really playing the Build Engine shooter again, with Death Wish mod campaign (which is awesome, by the way) and the last Witcher 3 expansion pack.

I must force myself to not install more than one game at once, because then I’m sucked into a black hole of various installations, where game shortcuts start piling in my desktop looking at me every weekend wondering if I’ll ever finish them before the inevitable uninstall.

16. juan_h says:

This weekend I will be playing Making A Desert And Calling It Peace, otherwise known as Civilization V. I, er, really appreciate the option to burn unwanted cities to the ground.

17. GornValim says:

I’m totally immersed in Age of Conan. The game was in my “maybe-worth-a-try-someday” list, and I took the plunge two weeks ago because of this “Saga of Zath” server. It’s good! The quests are very well written and full of surprises, the graphics have aged marvellously, the soundtrack and sound design are amazing, and the world seems really huge. There are a lot of little roleplaying details that invite you to this world.

Besides that, I have an old Baldur’s Gate playthrough to finish,
    the sixth one I think, and I still discover new things. But I’m looking forward to finally start Baldur’s Gate II ! (I’m a little late to the party).

18. Plunkbat Oranges says:

Trying to finish ‘Yakuza 5’ before 6 is released…at this stage it’s the best in the series in terms of variety and the ‘jobs’ feature.

May throw in my weekly hour of ‘Monster Hunter World’ as well for shits ‘n gigs.

particlese says:

I am playing “toss the SpaceNavigator back in the bag to return to work” because Logitech/3DConnexion doesn’t seem to know how or want to create a usable piece of software for folks who want to play games with their lovely CAD-centric devices. The knob works flawlessly and effortlessly with Blender, but Elite:Dangerous and explicitly 6-DOF game Overload were both no-goes. Probably in part the fault of the games, but even though I had joystick emulation working in various official and unofficial forms, never once could I get it working properly outside of test/configuration programs. I’m sure it’s possible with enough care, and I suspect it’s grand (hence my efforts to make it work), but to me, it’s just not worth any more effort.

So! Less grumpily now I’m done with that game, I will enjoy some more E:D VR with a keyboard, mouse, and gamepad; some more Subnautica VR; some Devil Daggers; and, this evening, another load of Lawbreakers quickmatches during our weekly community gathering! Old beta players, folks who recently discovered the community-run Discord group, and even a couple newbies have started showing up in recent weeks, which has been nice to see.

• Clarificator says:

I had a similar problem with my Logitech wheel recently. Could configure it in the Logitech software but it wouldn’t work in game. Eventually discovered a post that advised unticking all the boxes on the Steam controller settings and this worked. Sorry if this isn’t the problem for you but it seemed worth mentioning.

particlese says:

Ohhhh, interesting… You know what? That might actually be worth a shot. I had fiddled around with those settings at one point, and last night I noticed that the gamepad’s select/back/squaresThing/UiParadigmOfTheWeek was opening up some Steam configuration menu in addition to holstering my ship’s weapons, but I just worked around it until I was done playing, then promptly forgot about it entirely. Whether or not it does the trick, thanks for the tip!

20. Det. Bullock says:

After finishing Rise of The Tomb Raider I fell back to Saints Row IV, continuing my female boss/president run, though I’d wish there was more continuity between the voice options at least most of the clothes available in 3 are still there in 4, though some of them seem to have switched shops and I have yet to find the same trousers and sunglasses I had in 3.

21. anHorse says:

Well I played a load of Stardew Valley this week got to the Winter of Year 1 and now I’m sort of wondering what the point in carrying on is. All that’s left to do is make money but there’s only really one or two things left to spend money on.

I’ve gone from thinking this is a better game than the Harvest Moons to wondering if I’ll ever open it again.

• Rainshine says:

I’m not at all conversant in the genre, but I felt much the same as you. I enjoyed the game when I played it, and I went to the point of getting the town back up and running and expanding out operations a bit, but now all there really is is making money, and maxxing out skills for making money. And ‘cheevos, I guess. I might go back to try a slightly different playthrough, but it doesn’t really call to me so much right now. I got over 50 hours according to Steam for buying it on sale though, so I’m certainly not complaining.

22. Ben King says:

Finally going to finish Ultra Ultra’s “Echo” this weekend. Been going slow trying to really collect all the collectibles, and also I’m just fundamentally not good at stealth games but damn has it been a good time. Also a little FTL. Probably going to either finish off the final Little Nightmares DLC, or else start my first game of SOMA in safe mode… not sure which.

Lastly if anyone traveling to GDC wants a podcast recommendation for that long plane trip out and back I’ve been listening to one called “Levar Burton Reads.” I’m not sure if they aired it across the pond, but the Starship Enterprise Chief Engineer Geordi LaForge also did a children’s literature program on America’s Public Television for many years called “Reading Rainbow.” This podcast is is aimed at adults but just consists of Mr Burton reading short stories complete with character voices, light sound effects, and simple sound tracks. His voice on the pod still brings back good childhood memories of listening to him reading on TV. There seems to be an emphasis on speculative fiction and sci-fi in the stories he selects but I’ve enjoyed them all so far.

particlese says:

Neat! Thanks for recommending Levar Burton’s podcast. I used to love him on Reading Rainbow and later Star Trek, but I never thought about how good his voice would be for the audio book gig. (Avery Brooks, on the other hand, is someone I’ve wanted to hear in that setting for a while.) I listened to one of Burton’s story readings this morning, lying in bed with my eyes closed and quite enjoying it, and I fell right back to sleep when it was over. I’ll have to listen to more of those when I’m not so drowsy. :)

As for Echo, I didn’t get around to playing it this weekend, but I’ll be putting in some more time with it soon, too. Part of me is avoiding it since I’m bad at stealth outside that in the original Deus Ex, but the other (and larger) part really wants to improve and adapt, and to see Echo through to the end.

particlese says:

Oh my. Turns out Brooks has done a couple audio books! Been a while since I searched, apparently…

23. kud13 says:

More Dex

Now that I’m past what’s basically the tutorial section and have access to augs and almost half a dozen “side-quests”, I’m starting to really dig it, despite the try, fail, and try again bullet hell hacking/AR minigame.

Big Dunc says:

Still trying to clear my pile of shame (or at least reduce it slightly) by playing Shadowrun: Dragonfall this weekend. I’ve only made it past the mission so far, but I’m enjoying the weird mix of cyberpunk and D&D.

25. Jue Viole Grace says:

I´ve been mostly playing 3030 Deathwar Redux, a nice space sim with adventure game style conversations. That and finally Lisa The Joyful dlc, after months.

26. Rainshine says:

I’m really not sure. Probably some WoW to do ancient content, but my Stellaris game tanked (my next door Holy Guardians got so fed up with my AI research that they brought their fleets by to raze me to the ground and humiliate me), and I’m having trouble finding anything that I can manage to do in the first Divinity OS area, so I’m at a lack of being grabbed by games now. And my new book isn’t here, so…

27. jssebastian says:

It’s going to be Zelda breath of the wild (like every weekend as far back as I can remember it seems)… I also started All Walls Must Fall to scratch my Invisible Inc itch, I don’t quite get it yet but maybe it’s great, the mechanics are not always clear and the time-traveling powers seem a bit over-powered, but maybe I just have not figured out how to try acing a mission instead of just surviving it.

And maybe the football minigame in Rayman Legends with my daughter, it’s pretty silly but fun.

Ninja Dodo says:

I am playing Life is Strange (just finished Out of Time and moving on the next EP, really enjoying it so far) and roaming around the map of AC Oranges some more (just found the cave where Bayek and Aya are buried in present day). Also some work, because deadlines.

29. malkav11 says:

Gonna try and stay largely focused on Final Fantasy XV, with maybe some questing in SWL to possibly at least be able to pop by the new South Africa content when it launches next month and definitely a draft or two in Hex for the set 9 launch celebration.

• malkav11 says:

Oh, and I finished up #Wargames. It’s no Her Story, but it’s reasonably engaging with solid performances all around and a 90% decent script with branching so unobtrusive and backgrounded that if there weren’t achievements you’d never realize it did it at all.

I did feel like a few plot beats towards the end felt a little unearned or jarring, it’s quite short (but priced accordingly) and until I can figure out how it does the pathing (broadly, it’s based on what you focus on, but what amount of focus where leads to what is not clear at all) I won’t be going back to see alternate paths. But for $2.40, shoot. I enjoyed it.

30. Gomer_Pyle says:

I was hoping to have unified Ireland in EUIV as Leinster by today, but I totally botched the war with England, so I pretty much have to restart now. (Why didn’t I just colonise America instead?)

Besides that, I’m going to be finishing up Overgrowth’s main story, continuing with DS3, and perhaps get a bit of GE: Source in as well.

31. SaintAn says:

I was in pain and had to go to the emergency room last weekend and haven’t played anything all week because of the pain. It finally stopped yesterday so I’m ready to play something, just not sure what.

I got Monster Hunter World last week because Horizon Zero Dawn made me realize I really love monster huntin’, so probably an hour or two of that to gear up to fight the T-Rex fella in the first area.

An hour or two of Stardew Valley. Need to change from a min/max mindset to an enjoy life and take it slow mindset so I don’t burn out again.

I feel like trying EU4. Hope the Japan Sengoku stuff is good because that’s about the only history I know much about. How a bunch of teenaged schoolgirls rose up in a time dominated by men to lead their clans in a civil war to take control of Japan though, I have no idea.

Might continue my medieval-like religious Feudal Fox alien playthrough of Stellaris if I don’t like EU4, but I want to wait on 2.0.2 fixes before I play again so I’m not sure. The Feudal trait is really fun.

• Rainshine says:

Not sure if you’re interested, but you can opt in to the beta on Steam, it’s been working pretty well for me.

• SaintAn says:

Some of the mods I’m using aren’t updated for the beta. I think my save would break if I turned these mods off because they change the universe to be realistic.

32. fish99 says:

Still not feeling any games but I did reach season 4 of Star Trek Voyager. So far of the 160 crew they set off with I believe around 190 have died, and of the initial complement of 3 shuttles they’ve lost around 45 of them (44 of which Chakotay crashed). Their average speed in a ship that goes warp 9.9 has been 34.9 mph.

• malkav11 says:

I’ve never understood why anyone ever uses a shuttle in Star Trek. I can’t think of a single occasion where someone does and it doesn’t crash or undergo some other catastrophe.

• fish99 says:

Yeah, they’re mostly just used as plot devices. Same reason all the amazing technology only functions when it suits the writers.

33. geldonyetich says:

I’ve given up trying to predict what I’m playing this weekend.

Last week, I thought I’d be slumming it with Noct and his bros in the new Final Fantasy XV PC release.

Then I caught a flu.

Then I caught wind it was time for the 2018 7DRL gamejam and spent the last week making a Gauntlet roguelike port because I thought I only had a day left to work on it. I’ve been doing that ever since.

At this rate, I’ll probably be colonizing Mars IRL next week.

34. tsff22 says:

Well I WAS planning to play World of Final Fantasy after buying it from HB, only to find out that apparently it CAN run out of keys.

So yeah, that’s 17.50 down the toilet. >.>

35. hfm says:

Going to make an attempt to finish The Capt Wilkins Wolf DLC and finally uninstall it. Watched a bunch of Marvel movies I hadn’t seen yet somehow.

36. SBLux says:

Keeping with my tradition of playing games years after release I have just started Dishonoured and I am seriously impressed with my adventured in Dunwall so far.

I can see there are 4 DLC packs on Steam. Anyone have any opinions on whether I should purchase them?

• Seyda Neen says:

Ay, always good to hear about someone new enjoying Dishonored. The four DLCs have varying value. “Void Walker Arsenal” is basically pre-order bonus nonsense. It gives you some extra gold and resources at the start of a playthrough, not much point to it. “Dunwall City Trials” is a challenge level pack, no story content, but it’s a blast if you’re into that sort of thing. The achievements for those levels are hard but fun.

The Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches are essential Dishonored experiences, they tell one continuous story about another key character in Dunwall, expanding the world and gameplay.

• malkav11 says:

The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches are two halves of a side story – you play as a character with a different powerset and though there are only three levels each, some of the best levels in the whole package are in those DLC, so you really ought to get them. The other two are time trials and useless preorder gubbins, respectively. (Well, not completely useless but not really worth real money either.)

• fish99 says:

It’s also worth adding that Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches introduce characters who feature heavily in the later games, so you definitely want to play them.

37. edwardoka says:

I think I must have officially reached old age as I’ve put out my back.

I will therefore be alternating between EU4 and the surprisingly well-made open source sim FlightGear while propped up in bed hopped up on strong painkillers.

38. Risingson says:

I’ve been playing Stalker to the point of “ok, the hardest part is gone, I can go do something in the game already”… and it is quite shallow after a few hours. The setting is fantastic, the sense of menace, the oppressive weather… but after all you are fedexing your time out, with some gunplay involved. There are several fantastic surprises during the first hours and that’s it.

• fish99 says:

It’s entirely up to you whether you do side quests. The main missions certainly aren’t fedex. I think you’ll change your mind by the time you finish the game.

• hijuisuis says:

If you don’t dislike it yet, try and stuck with it. Add someone else said, you don’t need the side quests. I would also suggest not min-maxing or modding.

39. Jaykera says:

Prey for the 3rd time because I needed some loneliness.

I played a lot of multiplayer games recently. That happens every few months or so and it always ends in an overdose of people. See you in a few months, people !

40. Vasily R says:

I’ve been playing Surviving Mars all weekend. I’m already getting a bit bored with it though. Doesn’t look like it’ll be the massive time Sink that Cities Skylines has been, or other Paradox strategy games.

41. cairbre says:

I played uncharted 4 all weekend my pc was being used for work boooo. It was very enjoyable to play a solid single player game that was not open world. I will go back to my open world games soon but the break was nice.