What are we all playing this weekend?

That’s the Game Developers Conference over and done with for another year, the video games already swept out from the Moscone Center into the street to make room for… a Salesforce convention? Exciting times in sunny San Francisco, no doubt. Our roving reporters still have plent to write up and share from the conference, mind, so do keep an eye on our GDC 2018 tag. Or the website. We’ll post them on the website. In the usual way. This website here. Okay. Bye.

What are you playing this weekend? Here’s what we’re clicking on!

Adam: Cosmo D.
Alec: I intend to keep on demanding that random internet strangers bring me that horizon. I am very conscious that it is a matter of most likely days before Sea of Thieves‘ weird shortage of substance outstays its welcome and I make it take a long walk off a short plank, but I fully intend to immerse myself in its jolly ambience for every moment until that happens.
Alice: I’d like to check out Plunkbat’s 8-player squad event mode with the laaaaaaaads but I’m not sure I can round up a full eight. Hmm! If not, it’ll probably be on the sofa, continuing to prove my merit as a wrestledad in Yakuza 6 and finishing cleaning up Lovecraftian messes in Bloodborne. I’m still so delighted by the game’s turn in the middle when you realise what seemed terrible before barely even registers as a problem.
Brendan: I’m looking forward to more time with the Boys in Final Fantasy XV, even though it’s probably a terrible, terrible game. I don’t know why but it might be that after 4 days of schmoozing at GDC I crave the artificial comfort of NPC mates with excellent fashion sense and nothing else. You can have too much of humans sometimes.
Graham: Graham is fired.
John: John is fired.
Katharine: Katharine is away, getting married – not a firing offence. Congratulations!
Matt: Matthew is on holiday – nnnot a firing offence? Ah, I’m going soft in my old age.

But you, dearest reader, what are you playing?

1. Jonfon says:

Still Star Trek Online this week. It’s clunky but the writers obviously love Trek so just like the older shows, you get some really enjoyable episodes, along with some duff ones. Old cast members pop up with somewhat alarming frequency (yay, Worf. Eurgh, Harry Kim)

Neelix is still incredibly annoying.

• Evan_ says:

STO may have flaws, but it’s also the only game where it’s possible to have a full crew of lovely Orion chicks in clothes that would barely be enough for one. That’s about the only thing I can recall from that game. That, and popping shiny expensive saucers in my F2P BoP.

2. Fahrengeit says:

Going to play the game about pirates. That, you know. Sid Meier’s Pirates or maybe even Black Flag. Sadly there is no new good pirate games lately.
    So… maybe some more suggestings about pirate games someone like me should try at least once?

• caff says:

Blackwake is worth a look. It’s a janky, chaotic multiplayer Navy vs. Pirates indie game. I’ve been having a lot of fun with it, but it does rely on teamwork/voice comms. And yout tolerance for online multiplayer shenanigans.

• Vurogj says:

Somehow still going years after it’s heyday, Puzzle Pirates is still worth a look.

• Rince Wind says:

X-Piratez, a mod for OpenX-Com.
      It is NSFW (lots of anime nudity and you can send your gals into the fight naked, though that is usually a bad idea). It is a bloody brilliant X-Com mod though, lot’s of things to discover and a lot of mission variety with underwater and space missions thrown in.
      It is also difficult and you really need to read the Bootypedia.

A new version just came out.

• criskywalker says:

Have you played the Monkey Island games?

• SaintAn says:

Man O War can be a pirate game, I think. I know you can pledge allegiance to factions and privateer for them, but I think you can become a pirate too . It’s set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe with Mount & Blade feel to it. It’s low budget so it’s a bit rough.

There’s also ArcheAge, an MMO where you can become an outlaw and betray your faction and join the pirate faction to prey on everyone (including other pirates). That game has ships, submarines, diving gear, deep exploitable seas you can dive into, fishing ships, trade systems that get players to escort trade packs across the sea creating opportunities for outlaws and pirates to do some pirating, and other things like that. There’s a game jail you will go to if you commit crimes, and your time adds up with your crimes so there’s a risk to being an outlaw. It’s F2P P2W, and most people quit because it was F2P and P2W, so I don’t know how many people are left playing.

WindWard is a relaxing game where you play as a ship, and can become a pirate. It’s enjoyable for a while, but it isn’t deep enough to keep anyone’s interest for too long.

3. LennyLeonardUK says:

Last night I took my first plunge into the depth’s of ‘Slay The Spire’ and I have only just this moment come back up for air. What an incredible game, genuinely one of the best I have played in many a year.

I also intend to get back on ‘Into The Breach’. I haven’t played it nearly as much as I would have liked due to family commitments, but this weekend looks quite clear so I should have time to finally commit to it.

Other than that I am pre loading ‘Far Cry 5’. I have always been a bit of a sucker for the Far Cry series and the thought of playing the 5th installment over the Easter weekend was too much for me to resist.

Have a good weekend everybody!!!.

4. PhD_Barabba says:

Since a few days, I alternate between Northgard and The Age of Decadence. If I find the time, I could try Sea of Thieves.

Also, I will learn a bit of German and Estonian and I will go forward with The Witcher’s books

• Swordfishtrombone says:

Ooh, how far have you got with The Witcher books? What do you think of them so far?

• july85 says:

I completed all books, mainly because tehy are very popular in Czech Republic even before Witcher videogames release. I really like first two books… short stories about Geralt not connected to the main story. The main story was a let down for me. The latest book Storm seasson was good by the way.. my recommendotation would be only those first two books.
        I believe you can find much better fantasy books on the market… e.g The first law trilogy was really good for me😀

Grizzly says:

I’ve been playing a bunch of Far Cries, and Vermintide 2 continues to entice even after a hundred hours of playing. I kinda really want to finish the game on the Legendary difficulty…

6. bonuswavepilot says:

A fair chunk of the weekend has blown past already, largely while playing Into the Breach. I finished it for the first time this evening, which was a bit of a surprise as I had restarted with the 1st squad just to pick up some achievements but it turned out to be a splendid run.

My main aim at the moment is to unlock all the squads so I can use the ‘random squad’ button in a way that has enough possibilities to scratch that roguelike itch a bit more.

7. spacedyemeerkat says:

Congratulations, Katharine.

8. Evan_ says:

I’m playing Extra Work for Hardware Upgrades this weekend. It’s dull and repetitive, but very rewarding.

Maybe the squad will get me for a few rounds of Deep Rock Galactic too.

9. kiank37 says:

I just finished the Netflix series Godless which was incredible as well as the new season of Voltron: Legendary Defender. I’m still bitter about living 20 minutes North of Marin and not being able to go to the Game Developer’s Conference as I’m only 17 (but only for less than 20 more days!). I will be attending a friend’s gaming party where will be playing The Evil Within and The Sims. I will be definitely playing The Sims 3 as The Sims 4 didn’t tickle my fancy. I just finished Doki Doki Literature Club so I think I’ll move on to Tacoma. I will definitely be playing as much Overwatch as I can as Brigette and I are having the best time together. Finally, if I have extra time I will play some Call of Duty: WW II campaign (the most generic plot I’ve ever seen) or some Call of Duty: Black Ops III (because I’m only 7 levels away from attaining Master prestige and it’s something I’ve never done, okay?). Whose ready for Far Cry 5 on Tuesday? – Happy Gaming

10. caff says:

Inspired by Adam’s Cosmo-D, I think I’ll try hunting some weird indie stuff. Any recommendations?

11. Rince Wind says:

Megamek while waiting for BattleTech and on Sunday I will be DMing in our PnP campaign which I need to prepare some more.

12. Faldrath says:

I discovered Grim Dawn after burning out on Path of Exile’s not very attractive Bestiary league. And it has been a revelation – what a great game, it’s nice to play something designed for solo self-found gear for a change. I love that maps are full of little secrets that make exploration very rewarding and it doesn’t result in overleveling, like it would in PoE.

And I think I’m getting close to the end in Bloodborne. Killed a guy with a cage for a helmet. Such a fantastic game, Miyazaki in top, top form.

13. SaintAn says:

Playing a lot of Monster Hunter World. Just got to Doggo, and it was a damn awesome fight as lancer that lasted until the last few minutes were left of the time limit, and I was on my last life with low health recklessly using my charge block thrust that leaves me open.

Doggo charged at me as I charged my thrust, and I thought I was dead because I didn’t have enough health to take another hit, then the kill screen popped up and I cursed at the game thinking I had died. Turns out he charged headfirst right into my fully charged lance thrust to his death. It was damn glorious. And to make things better I got a ton of materials from him and managed to make nearly three pieces of armor from him to replace my severely outdated armor, and found some mats to upgrade my lance too.

Not sure what else I’m going to play this weekend. I’d really like to play some Total War Warhammer 2 Mortal Empires Dark Elves, High Elves, or Wood Elves, but turn times are long and my phone is broke so I don’t know what else to do during turn times. Can’t tab out because I always end up missing where my enemies moved to.

Might try Dark Souls if it’s anything like Monster Hunter. I remember trying to make a cleric type character in DS once before, but the physics for heavy blunt weapons felt bad so I quit.

• Minglefingler says:

Dark Souls is nothing like Monster Hunter I’m afraid. The only similarity is that combat in both games involves picking the best window in which to attack, the Souls games punish you more for messing up which makes them either frustrating or enjoyable depending on your mindset. When I first started playing Souls games I got annoyed when I died, now I usually laugh as I can see it’s my normally own fault. I suppose I’m getting off point, I love both Monster Hunter World and the Souls series but I wouldn’t say they’re similar at all.

• fish99 says:

Maybe try a different weapon in Dark Souls? I’ve only played the MHW beta but to me the combat felt clunky and slow.

• SaintAn says:

I redownloaded DarkSouls and tried sword and shield this time, but it felt bad too. Nothing seems to have proper weight in the animations. It’s all very arcadey feeling to me. I think BloodBorne had weight to the weapons, so maybe the other Dark Souls games improved the weapon physics.

MHW combat is clunky, but that’s a good thing. Everything has weight and feels wonderful.

14. Someoldguy says:

I was expecting to be spending most of the weekend with Ash of Gods but the disjointed English is putting me off.

15. elsparko says:

Still grinding through Gothic 3. Pretty much finished the desert of Varrant and the icy wasteland of Nordmar. Now I’m hunting down weapons chests trying to find crafting recipes for good two handed weapons before I start liberating cities from orcs and assassins. I just realized how MMO-esque this must sound to the uninitiated.

The thing is I just want put a check mark behind this game and finally find closure. I bought it on release day 12 years ago when it was a boiling hot mess. Years of patches both official and unofficial didn’t transform it into a good game but it is still a Gothic game nonetheless.

• elsparko says:

OK, done. This completes all Piranha Bytes games for now. I may dabble back into Gothic 1 and 2 for some mods and fun but that’s it until something like Elex 2 arises.

Now the question is where to go next on my Pile of RPGs. Still haven’t figured out whether Pillars of Eternity or Divinity: OS is more to my taste. If I can’t decide I guess it will be FF XV next…

16. mashkeyboardgetusername says:

Still Dishonoured 2, it’s taking me a while because that’s how I play these games first time around, all slowly-sneakily-hit-F9-when-spotted-ily. Afterwards I’ll take Corvo out for a spin and stab everything.

17. Vandelay says:

Picked up both Battlefield 1 and Battlefront 2 for cheaps on Origin the other day. Now that they are both somehow squeezed into my SSD, I’ll be playing those.

I’ve dabbled a bit with the multiplayer of the first of those and the single player of the second. Enjoyed both very much.

BF 1 is as intense and, occasionally, over the top as I remember from previous iterations (my last one was 3, which I recall being less silly). Seeing buggies and horses charging about is quite joyous, whilst flaming barrage balloons crashing down and artillery blasting around you can make you almost physically duck in your seat. It was a good sign that I played terribly in the couple of matches I played, but still had a good time.

BF2’s singleplayer is suitably Star Wars-y and really scratches that itch. So far, I like that the lead hasn’t been painted as all out evil, nor does she seem to be secretly a good person. She just has a job to do and the Rebels are threatening the things she knows. Of course, it is still a modern FPS game and suffers from the same issues they always do, mainly the very linear structure and fights playing out in similar fashion.

I mentioned in a post about the game earlier in the week that I might pick this up, but worried it may make me long for a real entry in the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series; I was wrong. It made me actually think that a modern iteration in that series would likely just be disappointing. They really don’t make them like they used to.

Still BF2 is fun and I understand the campaign is short, so unlikely to out stay its welcome. I may well dip into the multiplayer before the weekend is out too.

• malkav11 says:

The Battlefront 2 campaign was very disappointing to me. It’s pitched as playing a dedicated Imperial soldier – not a crazy Sith or anything, just a loyalist – which would be a pretty rare perspective in Star Wars media. And then almost immediately it abandons that premise.

The Almighty Moo says:

Subnautica, in parallel with my brother. It’s fascinating how our games have ended up so different, despite us playing the same game- he’s on his second round through having had to abandon an earlier one to a glitch.
    Dying light may get a look in too if the stars align.

19. BaronKreight says:

Hidden object games on mobile.

20. Umama says:

Started A Way Out with my husband last night. It’s pretty fun so far. We’re still in prison where we pass things through vents to each other and distract guards while the other gets up to mischief.

Aside from that I foresee Overwatch, Surviving Mars and maybe Nier Automata’s ending D.

21. MajorLag says:

The achievement grinding in Into the Breach is a really stupid mistake in an otherwise brilliant game.

That is all.

22. JFalkayn says:

Playing Skyrim. Got far into the game with a warrior but decided to start new character with more of a battlemage slant. Usually don’t play mage but I’m enjoying learning about spells. Destruction of course and I have a growing appreciation for conjuration. Can’t do without a war axe though and some light armor.

particlese says:

Finally got around to playing Firebird: La Péri again. I still don’t “get” dance, but the music and visuals and narration are plenty nice. It’s fairly short, though, so it was off to Superhot VR for me after that. A great, fun game, but the stuttering I get in Subnautica with menus in view is now popping up here, so I’m going to try fiddling with monitor or driver settings or give Windows 10 a stern talking to.

That VR time will be supplemented this and/or next evening by some co-op Elite: Dangerous, together with renewed 3D mouse fiddling now that it’s actually functioning in-game, thanks to a tip by the aptly-named Clarificator here last weekend!

Aside from that, there has been and will be my usual Devil Daggers and Lawbreakers sessions, with the latter unusually involving a sleepy attempt at serious practice™ last night for the upcoming 3v3 tournament, as well as the hosting of Oceania’s 1v1 tournament this morning.

particlese says:

I had an interesting experience with E:D VR the other night, speaking of which.

I ran out of jump fuel, half on purpose to explore as far as I could, and inspired within my meager means by the story of that person who stranded themselves out at the periphery of the galaxy. I wasn’t aware of the game’s self-destruct mechanism, but my friends had mentioned running into stars to get back to “base”. So, of course, I tried to crash into the local star like a good gamer, but I failed due to automatic emergency measures aboard my ship, and the ensuing effort and experience just ended up giving me this bizarre feeling of…slight depression, giving up, ominousness, and hilarious frustration at repeatedly failing for ten minutes to overheat my ship right in front of a bloody star until I found the “run silent” option. Which still took an additional two or so minutes to do the job.

During that time, the ship became progressively more distressed and angry, the detail of the growing chaos of the instruments pretty remarkable, but at the same time, it was all calm enough to leave room to contemplate what I was engaging in. And that the ship did not want to join me there.

I had a contemplation bonus owing to it being late at night, but it was nevertheless disturbing enough that I don’t ever want to find myself without fuel again. I shall be fitting my ship with a fuel scoop as soon as I have the opportunity to do so.

24. Umberto Bongo says:

Laser League if I can find any players. 24-hour peak of 15 is pretty diabolical, and a damn shame for what is such a fun and frantic game.

25. Ben King says:

Finally got Gorogoa… but after 20 minutes it feels like I’m following a very pretty instruction book more than playing a game. Apart from that I’m prepping a character for a one-off D&D heist style game on sunday. I’m also working on a simple raised garden bed for the coming year. It’s made of boards, has got 4 sides and is pretty much the most complicated thing I’ve ever built with a hammer and nails since I sank a bow saw into my finger making a birdhouse when I was 8. So far no blood yet.

26. Darth Gangrel says:

Arx Fatalis, which I’ve heard much about and which seems like an old forgotten gem. I thought it was time to go old school again, since I grown tired of the AAA console port tropes in more recent games (Saint’s Row 2 and Sleeping Dogs). Say hello to manual saves and whatnot.

I love just about all of Arkanes games (haven’t played Dishonored 2 or Prey yet) and I recognise several things in Arx Fatalis, like attacking from the left while strafing left, that later were retained/refined in Dark Messiah, one of my favorite games, with arguably the best melee combat ever in a game.

Lol, peasant life in Sweden. I’ve never been around peasants that much in Sweden, but I’m sure that’s how they did things.

27. JakeOfRavenclaw says:

So thirsty for new Elder Scrolls that I’m dipping my toes into Elder Scrolls Online. This is the first time I’ve played an MMO since Runescape cira 2008, and I’d kinda forgotten how damn weird they are. It’s like playing the pantomime version of a real story; enemies obligingly wander around waiting for you to kill them, bosses die and then reappear a few minutes later, a gaggle of other players in flamboyant armor stand around the quest givers, etc. Still, there’s a kind of magic in the way everyone just goes along with it. I dig the art style and I *really* dig the soundtrack, and it’s happy to let me play a very tiny dark elf who can tank a ton of damage and use dual axes and hit things with a flaming whip, so I’m gonna stick with it for now.

particlese says:

Hah, well put! I got kinda burnt out on the game myself a while back, but I do look back upon my time playing it with fondness. Enjoy!

• SaintAn says:

The PVP area is the MMO part of TESO, the game world where the story stuff is is only poorly made multiplayer, not MMO. Even sadder is an indie sandbox MMO called Darkfall that was made by like 5 people in a basement came out maybe 5 years before TESO and was pretty much an MMO inspired by Morrowind and felt just like a TES game.

28. criskywalker says:

Nier Automata. I’m about 7 hours in and really enjoying it. It’s so surprising and original so far.

Ninja Dodo says:

I just finished playing Life Is Strange (the original series). It was really good. Currently playing: having a think about it.

I had a discussion with a colleague once in which she described how she would always have breaks between games to “mourn” (that was the word she used) the one she just finished. I don’t have quite so formalized a ritual but I do find I sometimes sort of end up doing this after a game by reading others’ thoughts, looking at behind the scenes/art of things and listening to the soundtrack. Seems appropriate here.

particlese says:

Ooo, yes, that seems like a good word there. I don’t think I have quite the same experience with the candidate games since any sadness I’ve had has never focused on the game itself being over, but such games do instill a strong sense of retrospective joy in me, as well as a look back at all the emotions brought out during it. Like a friendship lost but loved for all that it was.

The games which have memorably been like this for me include one-and-only single- and multi-player runthroughs of Journey (PS3), plus each of the first two episodes of the original Life Is Strange. I have yet to return to either, but I do at least look forward to finishing out the rest of Life Is Strange some day.

• criskywalker says:

Yours is a really interesting post and leaves me some food for thought.

I’ve been thinking a lot about games I finished a long time ago lately and that takes back to my childhood and reminiscing about them is quite an exercise in nostalgia.

Nowadays I watch a lot of videos about old games, like Arcade games or the 90’s VGA games which I seldom have the patience to finish.

For example, finishing Grim Fandango was a real journey. I would like to play it again someday, but maybe it’s just better to keep the memories.

I seem to be having more fun reading and watching videos about games nowadays.

• elsparko says:

I think I once read somewhere that finishing good books or games leaves us with a mild case of “break up blues”. We permanently close the door to an universe we invested time in and grow to love.

• FizicsMcmanus says:

Loved the music and it held my interest enough to see it through to the end but I think it may have been over-hyped. Still a good game though, soothing.

30. ElPompadour says:

Gonna attempt to finally finish Prey, also probably some No One Lives Forever

31. fish99 says:

Waiting for Skyrim VR.

32. Zenicetus says:

Some more Stellaris 2.02 beta, where I still don’t like the warfare mechanics, but there is enough in the rest of the game to keep me banging my head against it for a while.

And then a couple of hours in X-Plane, where I need to do a couple of charter flights to pay off the monthly maintenance nut in the FSEconomy game.

• Rainshine says:

I just finished my first real personal war, and… well, it reminds me of any other 4X. Massively outteched and outmatched my opponent, steamrolled them, occupied their cap, they have one planet with ground forces left and no infrastructure, and they refuse to negotiate. I’m sure trying for anything other than total extermination would be mindblowingly annoying though.
      Getting really fed up with Holy Guardians though. I keep trying to do a synth playthrough, and they’ll come from half the galaxy away to either destroy me with 200k FP in the early game, or demand that I give them all my influence and never get any more. This is death four.

33. kud13 says:

Finished Dex last night, and towards the end, once I levelled up properly, had good gear and augs, it actually felt like a proper Deus Ex game. Despite being 2D.

Next up on the backlog-clearing project, continuing with (and hopefully wrapping up) “Magrunner: Dark Pulse”, followed by more Euro-jank RPG goodness in “Mars: War Logs”

34. geldonyetich says:

Last week, out of despair I can’t predict where I might go during my weekend procrastinating, I predicted I could we’ll end up surviving mars IRL.

Instead, I ended up playing Stellaris.

I was closer than I thought I’d be.

35. Carra says:

Surviving Mars. My water source is running out and I don’t have any money to get some water vaporizers…

I think I’m screwed.

36. malkav11 says:

Still running a play-by-forum game of the brilliant boardgame Kemet. One player’s first move this turn brought them to 6 of 8 VP and unless stopped (which may be difficult) they will almost certainly get the other 2 this turn as well, so we’re probably in the endgame. Good times all around.

Other than that, more FFXV. Hit the first new region after the one you start in and I’ve unlocked chocobos (which was pretty cool although the actual boss fight ended up being a touch anticlimactic due to my level), but there’s still a bunch of stuff left to do in the first region so I’m debating whether I want to do that stuff also.

Also, closing up the Transylvania main story in Secret World Legends to try to get at least to Tokyo before they add South Africa. And perhaps some podcast listening while I grind through the 2.0-3.0 transitional content in Final Fantasy XIV some more (SO MUCH.). And maybe some Frost Ring Arena in Hex. And IDK, some Life is Strange: Before the Storm, or Into the Breach, or like a million other things.

I always feel like this topic would make more sense as a “what -did- you play during the weekend”…

37. Kamestos says:

Just finished FFXV. It’s an odd game, full of annoying flaws (jump-jump-jump-interact), a bad story, a second half very disappointing. But damn the first half is awesome, the fighting is really nice (if a bit messy), and the main party dynamics is really good. It’s also ridiculously pretty.
    It’s the first time I finished a FF game since … XII on the PS2 I think.

38. mmandthetat says:

Still coasting on the bliss of that Vermintide 2 launch. The first one was a dubious impulse buy that turned into my second most-played game on Steam. I’m glad I put the time in to feel the full weight of the hype for this new one, because it was such a rad surprise to realize how big of a deal the release ended up being. Those last DLC for the original got me beyond pumped for part two (I honestly can’t remember the last time I anticipated a release this hard), and I’m not disappointed one bit so far, although the progression system is still a bit of a head-scratcher. All in all I’m glad they didn’t reinvent the ratwheel. If they’d tried something different and failed, a la Dawn of War, it could have stopped the series dead in its tracks, but it looks like we’ve got another steady stream of content (and mods!) ahead of us. Sigmar be praised. Wait, why am I typing this instead of playing? I’ve got a lot of rats to bash. See you in the end times, mayflies.

39. Rainshine says:

Been playing Stellaris, trying to avoid getting murderized by one of the ancient empires, and working on downloading my free Black Flag to try

40. july85 says:

Finished TWW2 ME campaign with my coop partner yesterday. We have played the campaign every Saturday evening for last 3 months. Those evenings were really perfect, especially fighting Chaos again. We started a new campaign yesterday, this time we are going to grab Vortex for Dark Elves. Great experience, great game!

41. FizicsMcmanus says:

Dived in to Ni No Kuni 2. There is a critical mistake here in the difficulty, so far I haven’t had to use anything but a sword skill or two and I’m carving through everything. I hope the difficulty ramps up to what looks like a super-polished game, I even don’t hate the king, every time I almost get turned off by his demeanor, he has a good line or moment.

Vermintide 2 for quick action, intense jumpy moments reminiscent of L4D campaigns and the melee is crunchy. I like it. Still plunking away at Nioh, some moments you feel untouchable, whirling dervish of blades and then something large steps on your face but I can’t decide which weapon is best, the giant sword or the Cuisinart dual-swords?

42. Minglefingler says:

I’ve had litle time for games this weekend, when I’ve had the chance I’ve been hanging round Archdragon Peak in Dark Souls 3. Essentially I’m putting off fighting the Princes over and over, I’m finding them to be a bit of a wall.

Comment on this story