A Season in Fortnite wouldn’t be complete without one last bit of challenge to test your observation skills. Each week’s challenges culminate in one final treasure hunt to unlock a new banner or Battle Star to increase your rank a full level. The one for this week has us looking towards a frozen throne for all our Battle Star needs, so this guide will detail all of the Snowfall challenges you need to complete, where to find the secrets contained in the loading screens, and what the style challenges are.
Fortnite Season 7 Snowfall challenges guide
With the game being the global sensation that it is, there’s a lot to learn about not only getting that all-important “Victory Royale”, but also the changes to the map as the seasons progress, and the challenges you can seek to complete. Head over to our Fortnite guide hub for every single thing you need to get started. Alternatively, you can head back to our Fortnite weekly challenges guide for an overview of all the weekly challenges for this Season in Fortnite.
Fortnite Season 7 Snowfall challenges
Each week, you’ll be able to unlock a new loading screen by completing a certain number of challenges. We’ll go into why you should strive for these later, but right now here are all the objectives to complete all of the Snowfall challenges.
|Complete all challenges from any week.||Loading screen #1|
|Complete all challenges from any 2 weeks.||Loading screen #2|
|Complete all challenges from any 3weeks.||Loading screen #3|
|Complete all challenges from any 4 weeks.||Loading screen #4|
|Complete all challenges from any 5 weeks.||Loading screen #5|
|Complete all challenges from any 6 weeks.||Loading screen #6|
|Complete all challenges from any 7 weeks.||Loading screen #7|
|Complete all challenges from any 8 weeks.||Loading screen #8|
|Complete all challenges from any 9 weeks.||Loading screen #9|
|Complete all challenges from all 10 weeks.||Loading screen #10|
|60 challenges complete||Legendary Skin|
Season 7 Snowfall Secret Locations
Like many seasons before it, once you’ve unlocked each of the loading screens with the above Snowfall challenges, a secret appears somewhere in the map that corresponds to the visual of the loading screen. To make it as simple as possible for you, rather than read through the reams of text that you’ll likely find elsewhere, we’re going to give you the grid reference and rough locations for each of the secrets. Sound good? Cool, let’s get cracking.
- Week 1 – Grid Reference B8 – The clue is the beached submarine that’s sitting on top of the mountain. Head there at the start of the match and a Battle Star will appear above it.
- Week 2 – Grid Reference B8 – The clue is the image on the workstation, which is a banner. Head to the eastern part of Frosty Flights and enter the complex to get into one of the rooms on the first floor.
- Week 3 – Grid Reference B7 – The clue is in the hangar closest to Sgt. Winter’s elbow. Head to the hangars in the western part of Frosty Flights and enter the eastern hangar. Climb on top of the boxes for the Battle Star
- Week 4 – Grid Reference D9 – The clue is the banner to the right of the snowboard, on the face of the building. Head to Happy Hamlet and look for the green building close to the clock tower (It’s the only green building in the town). Climb up to the banner to get your reward.
- Week 5 – Grid Reference B9 – The clue is where the text of the loading screen says “Royale”, which is on top of a wooden hut in a cave. Head to the eastern point of the grid reference, which is between Frosty Flights and Happy Hamlet. You’ll see a hole leading to the cave and you can collect your Battle Star there.
- Week 6 – Grid Reference H10 – The clue is the billboard to the left of the Onesie-wearing person. This image is of a crown, which indicates that the location is the Crown of vans south of Paradise Palms. Glide your way over there and find your prize at the top.
- Week 7 – Grid Reference C7 – The clue in the loading screen is the Battle Star to the top left of the Ice King’s throne. This is in Polar Peak in the main castle, so head through the main entrance and up the stairs facing you to the main chamber to find it. Don’t climb any of the windy stairs as this leads you away from it.
Fortnite Season 7 Style challenges
Finally, before we go, here are all the Style challenges for every single skin you can unlock in Season 7 that includes the style challenge unlocks.
|Zenith 1||Gain 20,000 XP|
|Zenith 2||Gain 50,000 XP|
|Zenith 3||Gain 100,000 XP|
|Zenith 4||Gain 150,000 XP|
|Zenith 5||Gain 200,000 XP|
|Zenith 6||Gain 250,000 XP|
|Zenith 7||Gain 300,000 XP|
|Zenith 8||Gain 350,000 XP|
|Zenith 9||Complete 10 weekly challenges|
|Zenith 10||Complete 25 weekly challenges|
|Zenith 11||Complete 50 weekly challenges|
|Lynx 1||Gain 10,000 XP|
|Lynx 2||Gain 30,000 XP|
|Lynx 3||Gain 75,000 XP|
|Lynx 4||Gain 125,000 XP|
|Lynx 5||Gain 175,000 XP|
|Lynx 6||Gain 225,000 XP|
|Lynx 7||Gain 275,000 XP|
|Lynx 8||Gain 325,000 XP|
|Lynx 9||Complete 15 weekly challenges|
|Lynx 10||Complete 35 weekly challenges|
|Lynx 11||Complete 55 weekly challenges|
|Sgt Winter 1||Complete 7 daily challenges|
|Sgt Winter 2||Complete 14 daily challenges|
|Ice King 1||Outlive 500 opponents|
|Ice King 2||Outlive 1000 opponents|
|Ice King 3||Outlive 2500 opponents|
|Ice King 4||Outlive 7500 opponents|
|Ice King 5||Outlive 15,000 opponents|
|Ice King 6||Outlive 25,000 opponents|
This concludes our Season 7 Snowfall challenge guide, but you’re probably wondering how to even begin to even see all of the extra Battle Stars and Banners. Next up are the challenges featured in Season 7 Week 1 challenges, so be sure to check them out to begin completing those challenges, then come back here for the locations for the secrets.