With all the challenges for Fortnite Season 7 now out, you can now see where all of the secrets are on the loading screens. Each one involves a final treasure hunt, which leads to either a new banner or a Battle Star. This guide will detail all of the Snowfall secret challenges you can complete, where to find the secrets contained in the loading screens, and what the style challenges are.
Fortnite Snowfall secret challenges guidePlease note that this page is for a challenge that is no longer active in Fortnite. For a full list of currently active challenges, please go to our Fortnite weekly challenges page.
With the game being the global sensation that it is, there’s a lot to learn about not only getting that all-important “Victory Royale”, but also the changes to the map as the seasons progress, and the challenges you can seek to complete. Head over to our Fortnite guide hub for every single thing you need to get started. Alternatively, you can head back to our Fortnite weekly challenges guide for an overview of all the weekly challenges for this Season in Fortnite.
Season 7 Snowfall Secret Locations
Like many seasons before it, once you’ve unlocked each of the loading screens with the above Snowfall challenges, a secret appears somewhere in the map that corresponds to the visual of the loading screen. To make it as simple as possible for you, rather than read through the reams of text that you’ll likely find elsewhere, we’re going to give you the grid reference and rough locations for each of the secrets. Sound good? Cool, let’s get cracking.
- Week 1 – Grid Reference B8 – The clue is the beached submarine that’s sitting on top of the mountain. Head to the location, which is south-east of Frosty Flights at the start of the match and a Battle Star will appear above it.
- Week 2 – Grid Reference B8 – The clue is the image on the workstation, which is a banner. Head to the eastern part of Frosty Flights and enter the complex to get into one of the rooms on the first floor.
- Week 3 – Grid Reference B7 – The clue is in the hangar closest to Sgt. Winter’s elbow. Head to the hangars in the western part of Frosty Flights and enter the eastern hangar. Climb on top of the boxes for the Battle Star
- Week 4 – Grid Reference D9 – The clue is the banner to the right of the snowboard, on the face of the building. Head to Happy Hamlet and look for the green building close to the clock tower (It’s the only green building in the town). Climb up to the banner to get your reward.
- Week 5 – Grid Reference B9 – The clue is where the text of the loading screen says “Royale”, which is on top of a wooden hut in a cave. Head to the eastern point of the grid reference, which is between Frosty Flights and Happy Hamlet. You’ll see a hole leading to the cave and you can collect your Battle Star there.
- Week 6 – Grid Reference H10 – The clue is the billboard to the left of the Onesie-wearing person. This image is of a crown, which indicates that the location is the Crown of vans south of Paradise Palms. Glide your way over there and find your prize at the top.
- Week 7 – Grid Reference C7 – The clue in the loading screen is the Battle Star to the top left of the Ice King’s throne. This is in Polar Peak in the main castle, so head through the main entrance and up the stairs facing you to the main chamber to find it. Don’t climb any of the windy stairs as this leads you away from it.
- Week 8 – Grid Reference A8/B8/A9/B9 – The clue to this loading screen is by the Ice King’s right foot, which is stood on a rock. The loading screen shows a cliff edge, which looking closely indicates an area to the south of Frosty Flights. It’s literally on the cross where the grid reference changes between the four points. Head up and collect your prize.
- Week 9 – Grid Reference D8 – The clue in this loading screen is to the left ice wall from the Prisoner. You’ll see a sled, which is referring to a location south of Shifty Shafts. It’s west of some built up area. Glide to the location at the beginning of the match and look under the sled for the Battle Star.
- Week 10 – Grid Reference I6 – The clue to this final loading screen is the lone tree to the left of the Prisoner, sat next to the campfire. This is referring to a lone tree in I6, where the desert is about to become grassland, and it’s to the west of the Racetrack.
Fortnite Season 7 Snowfall challenges
Each week, you’ll be able to unlock a new loading screen by completing a certain number of challenges. We’ll go into why you should strive for these later, but right now here are all the objectives to complete all of the Snowfall challenges.
|Complete all challenges from any week.||Loading screen #1|
|Complete all challenges from any 2 weeks.||Loading screen #2|
|Complete all challenges from any 3weeks.||Loading screen #3|
|Complete all challenges from any 4 weeks.||Loading screen #4|
|Complete all challenges from any 5 weeks.||Loading screen #5|
|Complete all challenges from any 6 weeks.||Loading screen #6|
|Complete all challenges from any 7 weeks.||Loading screen #7|
|Complete all challenges from any 8 weeks.||Loading screen #8|
|Complete all challenges from any 9 weeks.||Loading screen #9|
|Complete all challenges from all 10 weeks.||Loading screen #10|
|60 challenges complete||Legendary Skin|
Fortnite Season 7 Style challenges
Finally, before we go, here are all the Style challenges for every single skin you can unlock in Season 7 that includes the style challenge unlocks.
|Zenith 1||Gain 20,000 XP|
|Zenith 2||Gain 50,000 XP|
|Zenith 3||Gain 100,000 XP|
|Zenith 4||Gain 150,000 XP|
|Zenith 5||Gain 200,000 XP|
|Zenith 6||Gain 250,000 XP|
|Zenith 7||Gain 300,000 XP|
|Zenith 8||Gain 350,000 XP|
|Zenith 9||Complete 10 weekly challenges|
|Zenith 10||Complete 25 weekly challenges|
|Zenith 11||Complete 50 weekly challenges|
|Lynx 1||Gain 10,000 XP|
|Lynx 2||Gain 30,000 XP|
|Lynx 3||Gain 75,000 XP|
|Lynx 4||Gain 125,000 XP|
|Lynx 5||Gain 175,000 XP|
|Lynx 6||Gain 225,000 XP|
|Lynx 7||Gain 275,000 XP|
|Lynx 8||Gain 325,000 XP|
|Lynx 9||Complete 15 weekly challenges|
|Lynx 10||Complete 35 weekly challenges|
|Lynx 11||Complete 55 weekly challenges|
|Sgt Winter 1||Complete 7 daily challenges|
|Sgt Winter 2||Complete 14 daily challenges|
|Ice King 1||Outlive 500 opponents|
|Ice King 2||Outlive 1000 opponents|
|Ice King 3||Outlive 2500 opponents|
|Ice King 4||Outlive 7500 opponents|
|Ice King 5||Outlive 15,000 opponents|
|Ice King 6||Outlive 25,000 opponents|
This concludes our Season 7 Snowfall challenge guide, but you’re probably wondering how to even begin to even see all of the extra Battle Stars and Banners. Next up are the challenges featured in Ice Storm event, so be sure to check them out to begin completing those challenges, then come back here for the locations for the secrets.