As you play through Teamfight Tactics, you may have noticed that some players have cute birds and slightly differently coloured arenas. These extras are unlocked through the beta pass and if you’re playing now, you have it already. We’ll go over all of the ways to get more experience, as well as the rewards you can obtain per rank.
Teamfight Tactics Battle Pass guide
Our Teamfight Tactics Battle Pass guide will go over the current beta pass’s rank rewards and the ways you gain experience.
- Teamfight Tactics beta pass
- Teamfight Tactics weekly missions
- Teamfight Tactics Season 1 Battle Pass
By simply playing the game in the client, you can unlock the beta pass rewards once you reach certain experience thresholds. You can earn experience by doing three things: Playing games, completing weekly missions, and using the Orb of Enlightenment in the menu screen.
You can only use the Orb of Enlightenment once every 24 hours, but it rewards you with 80 XP towards your next level. Below are all of the rewards for every Rank in the Beta Pass:
- Rank 1 – Choice between three Little Legend Eggs
- Rank 2 – TFT Arenas (Runic & Arrowhead)
- Rank 3 – Tier 1 TFT Launch icon
- Rank 4 – Mystery Emote
- Rank 5 – Tier 2 TFT Launch icon
- Rank 6 – Mystery Emote
- Rank 7 – Rift Arena
- Rank 8 – Tier 3 TFT Launch icon
- Rank 9 – Tier 4 TFT Launch icon
There are also weekly missions that you can complete in order to bolster your Beta Pass experience. These challenges scale up as you complete them, so while you may be starting the week by needing to complete 5 games, you’ll be able to complete 8 of them afterwards to reap more points.
Once you’ve completed one tier of challenges, another set will appear. These are worth more points, but usually involve a more difficult task required to earn the points. You still have the same length of time to complete them as the previous set, which is a week.
The ones for this week (ends Monday 22nd July 2019) are:
- Play 5 games of TFT to Round 20
- Play 20 Brawlers or Play 20 Sorcerers
- Win a PVP round with 6 or more champions alive
- Play 8 games of TFT to Round 20
- Play 20 Shapeshifters or Play 20 Elementalists
- Land the killing blow on 5 players.
With Teamfight Tactics still in beta, there’s no current indication as to when there will be an official Season 1 Battle Pass.
We will, of course, bring you more information as soon as Riot announce details regarding how the Battle Pass will work, how much it’ll cost to access it, and eventually the rewards you’ll obtain for progressing through Season 1 – so watch this space!