Hub areas in games are either simple or cluttered, and Ghost Recon Breakpoint definitely falls within the cluttered variety. Because of the dense jungle and lack of lighting, it can be a pain to find the exact facility what you need, let alone the exit. There is a key to working out where everything is and we will share that with you now.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Erewhon hub guide
Our Ghost Recon Breakpoint Erewhon hub guide will give you a guided tour of the facilities in Erewhon, and how to get out of Erewhon when you’re done.
How to find the exit
First things first, you should know where the exit is. This really shouldn’t need explaining, but the exit of Erewhon is surprisingly obscured. You will likely at some point get very lost in trying to find the exit and get back to the PVE part of the game, particularly if it is nighttime. So to prevent you from getting too lost in the hub area, it’s worth telling you that there’s only one path to the exit. Try not to rely on the user interface for this as this will only prove to get you even more lost. It’s far easier just to ensure you’re at the central point of the hub and go from there.
From the centre of Erewhon, look towards the shop and you’ll see a set of steps leading to some kind of war-room planning table. This usually has a bunch of players clustered around it. Walk past this table and up the slope, and you’ll reach the exit.
Maria Schulz is the owner of the Erewhon shop and has access to various weapons, gadgets, and supplies that you can buy using Skell Credits. She’ll only have a limited supply of items initially, but upon grabbing blueprints and crafting materials to make weapons, they’ll be permanently
Erewhon has its very own Bivouac. These are camps where you can make preparations, craft items, switch classes, configure presets, shop for items, and change the current time. You can learn more about them in our main Ghost Recon Breakpoint guide. The Bivouac is near the centre of Erewhon, close to where the shop is.
PVP Ghost War can be found by heading into the opposite direction to the shop from the centre of the hub. Here you’ll find Rowan Brown – a New Zealander who has a bit of a score to settle with the Wolves. He has missions for PVP that rely on you doing certain tasks in matches, such as killing a certain number of players, or using abilities in a round. You can find out a lot more in our upcoming Ghost Recon Breakpoint PVP guide, but for now we’ll explain the two game types that can be played across the six maps available at launch:
- Elimination – The 4v4 team death-match mode where you must eliminate the whole enemy team across a best of three rounds. Players are able to pick up fallen allies, while the use of drones to detect enemies and drop any payloads they might have to flush out the enemy is highly encouraged.
- Sabotage – A 4v4 team gamge mode where the objective is to either plant a bomb somewhere on the map, or defuse the bomb in time. The teams will swap roles each match between those trying to detonate and those defusing the bomb.
Erewhon War Room and NPCs
Aside from those main hubs, there are plenty of other areas that house NPCs that give missions and side quests. The first one that’s pointed out to you is just across the bridge if you head to the shop and turn left 90 degrees. Head across and turn right to find the War Room tent. Here you’ll find Mads Schulz – a Faction Leader who will give you some missions, as well as various other NPCs scattered throughout Erewhon.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint guide links
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint guide – The main Ghost Recon Breakpoint guide, together with tips for beginners.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint guns – Details on how equipment works, which are the best gun types.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint signature weapons – Where to find the best guns in the game.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint blueprint locations – Learn how to find blueprints and how to craft weapons.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint bipod location – Where to find the bipod attachment.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint NVG locations – Location of several night vision goggles.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint skills – All class bonuses and all the skills and perks listed.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint health – how to heal injuries and healing item recipes.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC performance – How to get the best performance for Ghost Recon Breakpoint for your rig.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint preorder/bonus items – how to unlock your preorder bonuses in-game.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint weapon parts – All the information you need to get weapon parts and other gear in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint gear level – Everything you need to know about gear levels
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Faction missions – Find out what Battle Points are, the difference is between Faction Missions and Faction Support tasks, and the rewards for Battle Tiers.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 – All of the upcoming stuff coming in the next year to Ghost Recon Breakpoint