Did you preorder or buy a special edition of Ghost Recon Breakpoint? If so, you may be wondering where your digital bonus items are. It’s not completely obvious, but they are around and waiting for you to pick them up or make them in-game.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint preorder bonus guide
This guide will go over the steps to unlocking the preorder bonus items and the special edition items in-game.
How to find Ghost Recon Breakpoint bonus items
The vast majority of Ghost Recon Breakpoint bonus items are found in Erewhon. To get them, progress through the game as far as the first time you visit Erewhon. This happens around 15-20 minutes into the game. From there, head into the shop and speak to Maria. You’ll then be able to see the items available to create in the Weapon Blueprints section, which is the third one along the tabs at the top.
As for the rest, you can find them in the inventory. Head to the “Customise” menu and select Gear. For vehicles, they can be found in the bivouacs around the archipelago, including at Erewhon. Select vehicles and tab over to the vehicles to see them. There are no preorder or bonus armour items.
What bonus items come with the Ghost Recon Breakpoint preorder?
For preordering the game, you get the Sentinel Corp Pack. This contains three Ghost Recon Breakpoint bonus items:
Sentinel Corp Pack
- Valor Assault Rifle (Weapon blueprint – Erewhon shop)
- Sentinel Mk.2 Heavy Outfit (Outfit – customise/gear)
- Hammer Mk.2 vehicle (Vehicle – bivouac)
What bonus items are in Ghost Recon Breakpoint gold edition?
The Gold edition comes with a Year 1 pass that will immediately give you access to the following Ghost Recon Breakpoint bonus items:
Special Operation Forces Pack
- “Quiet” DMR (Weapon blueprint – Erewhon shop)
- Covered ACH (Outfit – customise/gear)
- CRYE G3 Combat Pant (Outfit – customise/gear)
- Cross Draw vest (Outfit – customise/gear)
As for the mission “Siren’s Call”, this is available as soon as you finish the first mission and will show up on the map. This is a high-level mission though, so you probably don’t want to do it immediately. You also will get some missions later in the year.
What bonus items are in Ghost Recon Breakpoint ultimate edition?
The ulitmate edition and the Wolves Collector’s edition also comes with the Year 1 pass, but also comes with the “Ultimate Pack.” This has three separate packs that contain the following Ghost Recon Breakpoint bonus items:
- “Promise” handgun (Weapon blueprint – Erewhon shop)
- “Primal” CQC weapon skin (Outfit – customise/gear)
- Survivor set that has Bandana, Pants, and ALICE Chest Rig (Outfit – customise/gear)
Sacred Land Pack
- An additional mission.
- Melee weapon for saving Sacred Land from its enemies. (Outfit – customise/gear)
- Trail TX Motorbike (Vehicle – bivouac)
- GX Spider Buggy (Vehicle – bivouac)
- Four customisation options for each vehicle. (Outfit – customise/gear)
Ghost Recon Breakpoint guide links
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint guide – The main guide for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, together with some tips for beginners.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint blueprint locations – Learn how to find blueprints and how to craft weapons.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint signature weapons – Where to find the best guns in the game.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint bipod location – Where to find the bipod attachment.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint NVG locations – Location of several night vision goggles.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint health – how to heal injuries and healing item recipes.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Erewhon – where everything is in the hub, and how to get out.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint skills – All class bonuses and all the skills and perks listed.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC performance – How to get the best performance for Ghost Recon Breakpoint for your rig.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint weapon parts – All the information you need to get weapon parts and other gear in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint gear level – Everything you need to know about gear levels
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Faction missions – Find out what Battle Points are, the difference is between Faction Missions and Faction Support tasks, and the rewards for Battle Tiers.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 – All of the upcoming stuff coming in the next year to Ghost Recon Breakpoint