The Call Of Duty: Warzone map is flipping enormous. Larger even than the colossal locales of PUBG, Verdansk is home to many hundreds of unique buildings, thousands of loot drops, and up to 150 players at once. Our Call Of Duty: Warzone map guide will offer you an extremely detailed look at Verdansk and all its locations, even going so far as to rank the very best loot locations across the map.
COD: Warzone map guide (Verdansk)
Verdansk, home to the new Call Of Duty: Warzone, is one of the largest maps we’ve ever seen in any Battle Royale game. So it stands to reason that there’s a fair amount to talk about. Click any of the links below to find what you’re after!
- Warzone Verdansk map (high resolution image)
- Warzone map locations ranked – where is the best loot?
- Features of Verdansk
There are plenty of images of the new Call Of Duty: Warzone map, Verdansk, floating about the interwebs. But I think the below image might give us the best look yet at this colossal urban map and its locations.
As you can see, there’s an awful lot to look at in Verdansk, with 20 major named locations and a great many more unnamed locations filled with loot. So where should you go for the very best loot in Warzone?
Luckily, we have a decent idea thanks to none other than Infinity Ward themselves, who released an in-depth look at Verdansk and its regions and locations, with loot quality ranks to boot.
The 20 best loot locations in Verdansk
The below map marks every single location in Verdansk which has been given a 5/5 rating for loot by the developers. Out of 335 points of interest, only 20 have been given this elusive top loot rating.
Overall, one thing is very clear: if you cut Verdansk from top-left to bottom-right, the lower triangle (south and west) will probably have about double the overall loot of the upper triangle (north and east). That’s not to say you won’t find good loot wherever you decide to land, but the high concentration of urban areas in the southern districts of Verdansk mean you’re much more likely to find good loot there than in the northern reaches of the map.
Aside from the abundance of locations and loot across the Warzone map, there are a few key features of Verdansk that ought to be learnt well:
- Buy Stations. Our Call Of Duty: Warzone Buy Stations guide has more details on this, but for now let’s just say that Buy Stations are an incredibly important aspect of Warzone as a whole, where you can go to spend Cash on all sorts of fantastic rewards and upgrades.
- Vehicle Spawns. There are a total of five different types of vehicle available in Call Of Duty: Warzone, and they each have preset possible spawn locations across Verdansk. Vehicles can mean the difference between life and death in many situations, so it’s good to gain a working knowledge of how to use them, and where to find them.
- Ammo Caches. Ammo Caches are like pre-spawned ammunition boxes (like the ones you can buy at Buy Stations), and seeing as ammo is often in short supply in Warzone, it’s very important to know about them. If you see either a Police Station or a Gun Store, you should know that there is a guaranteed Ammo Cache to be found inside.
That’s more or less everything we have to offer so far on the immense Call Of Duty: Warzone map, Verdansk. But that’s certainly not all we’ve got to offer on Warzone as a whole, as you can see from the alluring list of guides just below!
Call Of Duty: Warzone guide series [Season 3]
- How to play Call Of Duty: Warzone - a primer on the main features of Warzone.
- Call Of Duty: Warzone tips - top tips for winning in Warzone.
- Warzone Bunker locations - Keycards, Bunker 11, and the Nuke event explained.
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Solos tips - tips for surviving without any teammates.
- Best guns in Warzone - the definitive Warzone weapon stats guide.
- Call Of Duty: Warzone loadouts - the very best loadouts and perks in Warzone.
- Call Of Duty: Warzone map - a guide to the enormous Verdansk map.
- Call Of Duty: Warzone landing - the best method for landing quickly in Warzone.
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Buy Stations - how to use Buy Stations.
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Gulag - a guide to the Gulag in Warzone.