GOG are having a big sale celebrating French game devs and publishers this week, offering up to 90% off loads of games made in the region. Running from now until July 20th, that means big savings on the back catalogue of Focus Home Interactive, which includes games like A Plague Tale: Innocence, Vampyr, The Surge and Call Of Cthulhu, as well as tasty discounts off titles from Dishonored dev Arkane and loads more. Read on for our top deals picks.
I should note that there’s a small caveat to the length of GOG’s French game sale. While the main sale does indeed run until 1pm UTC on July 20th, all Focus Home Interactive deals are ending a little earlier on July 17th. That still gives you a good few days to take advantage of the sale, though, and you can see some of our selected highlights below. You can, of course, just browse the entire sale if you prefer.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence – £13.59 / $16.64 (66% off)
- Dishonored 2 – £10.49 / $12.84 (65% off)
- The Surge – £4.49 / $5.49 (75% off)
- The Surge 2 – £13.99 / $17.11 (60% off)
- The Surge 1 & 2 Dual Pack – £15.39 / $18.82 (65% off)
- Call Of Cthulhu – £10.49 / $12.83 (70% off)
- Vampyr – £13.49 / $16.49 (70% off)
- The Council – £6.59 / $8.06 (70% off)
- Life Is Strange: Complete Season – £3.19 / $3.91 (80% off)
- Greedfall – £26.39 / $32.37 (40% off)
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter – £2.99 / $3.66 (90% off)
There’s also a selection of older Ubisoft games that are on sale as well, many of which have better discounts than Ubisoft’s own Forward sale that’s going on right now (though if you haven’t been following the news, you might want to first read about the recent and numerous allegations of abuse against some Ubisoft staff and executives). This includes the first Assassin’s Creed, Beyond Good & Evil and Rayman Origins to name just a few. They’re old enough to not require playing them through UPlay, too, which is an added bonus.
Remember, you’ve got until July 17th for the Focus Home Interactive deals, and July 20th for everything else, so go forth and fill yer boots.