It's the second and final day of Amazon Prime Day, meaning you've only got until the end of today to get those last remaining hardware deals in. To help you sift through the noise and the tat, we've rounded up all the best PC gaming deals still going on in the UK and US right here in one handy list. I'll be updating this article regularly throughout the day as new deals come and go, so make sure to keep an eye on it for all the best Prime Day PC gaming deals. And because it's not just Amazon holding lots of deals today, you'll also find your fair share of non-Prime Day deals in here, too, to help give you even more buying options.
As a reminder, Amazon Prime Day will end at 11.59pm Wednesday October 14th - that's midnight tonight. You'll also need to be an Amazon Prime member in order to take advantage of said deals, but you can sign-up at Amazon UK and Amazon US to start a free 30-day trial - just remember to cancel your subscription before the end of it so you won't be charged.
Prime Day is a little later than usual this year, as it normally takes place in the middle of July. However, world events have pushed Prime Day back by three months this year, meaning there's now even less time between it and the traditional Black Friday deals. This year, Black Friday 2020 is November 27th, but the online Black Friday sales tend to begin much earlier than that, so we could see a lot of these deals resurface next month.
Still, as Prime Day deals go, there are still some great discounts to be had here, and I've rounded up the very best of them below.
Prime Day graphics card deals
There are hardly any graphics card deals happening this Prime Day, so you're much better off looking at our regularly updated graphics card deals hub for better prices. I've checked other retailers, too, and none of their deals are as good as the ones in our hub.
There isn't a huge variety in the US, either. Yesterday's brilliant 4GB Radeon RX 5500 XT is now sold out, and I haven't seen any other deals that beat the ones in our regular deals hub linked above either. Alas, you'll probably have to wait for Black Friday to bag yourself a better bargain.
Prime Day CPU deals
Like graphics cards, there aren't any specific CPU deals to be found in the UK either this year, so if you're after a new processor, then have a gander at our CPU deals hub.
Thankfully, there are a decent handful of CPU deals to pick from for US buyers, and you don't even have to shop at Amazon to get them. Instead, these come courtesy of Walmart and Newegg:
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600X - $209 from Walmart
- Intel Core i7-9700K - $275 from Newegg (down from $410)
- Intel Core i9-9900K - $365 from Newegg (down from $550)
- Intel Core i7-10700KA - $360 from Newegg (down from $410)
- Intel Core i9-10850K - $455 from Newegg (down from $500)
Prime Day SSD deals
The best SSD deals of Amazon Prime Day are definitely the 500GB and 1TB WD Blue SN550 drives. By far the best value NVMe drives you can buy today, if there's one bit of storage you buy over Prime Day, make it this - and the good news is that Ebuyer have now matched Amazon's prices, too.
WD Blue SN550 (500GB)
WD Blue SN550 (1TB)
There are also good prices to be had on a number of other SSDs as well, though, including several of our favourite SSDs for gaming. I've rounded them up below:
Best SATA SSD deals:
Samsung 860 Evo
- (500GB) - £53 from Amazon UK (down from £62)
- (1TB) - £100 from Amazon UK (down from £116)
- (1TB) - £100 from Scan
Best NVMe SSD deals:
Samsung 970 Evo Plus
- (500GB) - £74 from Amazon UK (down from £95)
- (1TB) - £140 from Amazon UK (down from £159)
- (1TB) - £140 from Scan
WD Black SN750
- (500GB) - £65 from Amazon UK (down from £80)
- (500GB) - £65 from Ebuyer
- (1TB) - £120 from Amazon UK (down from £160)
- (2TB) - £300 from Amazon UK (down from £363)
- (500GB Heatsink) - £75 from Amazon UK (down from £89)
- (1TB Heatsink) - £150 from Amazon UK (down from £178)
- (2TB Heatsink) - £300 from Amazon UK (down from £372)
Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0
- Sabrent Rocket Q4 NVMe 4.0 (2TB) - £240 from Amazon UK (down from £300)
- Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 (2TB) - £295 from Amazon UK (down from £360)
- Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 (2TB) with heatsink - £300 from Amazon UK (down from £480)
Best external SSD deals:
Once again, the top deal today is on the brilliant WD Blue SN550, whose 1TB version is down to an all-time low of $100.
As for the rest of today's best SSD deals in the US, you'll find a mix of Amazon, Best Buy and Newegg deals below. For the most part, Newegg and Best Buy seem to have picked models that aren't on offer at Amazon, so there's a fairly wide spread of drives going cheap. Like the UK deals above, I've split them into NVMe, SATA and external SSD sections to help make things a bit easier.
Best NVMe SSD deals:
Samsung 970 Evo Plus
WD Black SN750
- (500GB) - $63 from Newegg (down from $100)
- (1TB) - $120 from Newegg (down from $180)
- (2TB) - $249 from Amazon US (down from $310)
Best SATA SSD deals:
Samsung 860 Evo
Samsung 860 Pro
- (512GB) - $100 from Amazon US (down from $130)
- (1TB) - $200 from Amazon US (down from $280)
- (4TB) - $730 from Amazon US (down from $1000)
WD Blue 3D NAND
Best external SSD deals:
WD Black P50
Prime Day gaming monitor deals
Alas, the best gaming monitor deal from the first day of Amazon Prime Day, Samsung's Odyssey G7 monitor, is now sold out. This would have got you a 2560x1440, 240Hz, Nvidia G-Sync Compatible display with HDR support for just £430 - a saving of £120 off its normal price.
In its place, though, our next best recommendation is the Acer Predator XB271HU. While not quite as cheap as the Samsung, this is another 2560x1440 display which has full-fat G-Sync support (hence the higher price), and a 165Hz refresh rate. Its smaller XB241H has been one of our favourite gaming monitors for yonks, and I have every confidence its larger 27in sibling will be just as good for those after a high refresh rate 1440p gaming screen.
Best ultrawide monitor deals:
Another great deal is on Acer's ultrawide Predator Z35P - another of our ultrawide favs in our best gaming monitor rankings. It's a 35in, 3440x1440 curved VA display with a 100Hz refresh rate and full Nvidia G-Sync support, and it's a great buy at £619. Alternatively, if you're after something a bit cheaper, there's also the Acer Nitro XV340CP, which has a lower 2560x1080 resolution and AMD Freesync support, but a higher 144Hz refresh rate.
Best 240Hz gaming monitor deals:
After a 240Hz gaming monitor with a smaller 1920x1080 resolution? Then cast your eye on the gaming screens below. These are all officially certified G-Sync Compatible monitors, too, making them great picks for Nvidia and AMD card owners alike.
It's pretty slim pickings for today's US gaming monitor deals, but I've rounded up the ones worth considering in the list below. There are no true stand-out deals, as the selection is pretty darn small.
For more monitor deals, be sure to check out our regularly updated gaming monitor deals round-up.
Prime Day gaming mouse deals
What's the best gaming mouse deal of Amazon Prime Day, I hear you ask? Well, look no further than the Logitech G502 Hero. You voted it your favourite gaming mouse of all time when we put the question to readers, and today's deal of just £35 is the cheapest it's ever been. It's a great buy.
There are plenty of other great gaming mouse deals happening on Prime Day, though, which I've listed below:
Like the UK, the Logitech G502 Hero is down to just $35 right now, making it another top contender for the best Prime Day gaming mouse deal. Normally, it would cost you $50 (if not more), making this a great time to snap one up.
There are, however, plenty more gaming mouse deals to be found, including a bunch of Razer mice, which I've listed below. The best of the lot is definitely the Razer Naga Trinity with its three detachable side panels, which is down $40 today, but there's plenty more to take your pick from.
See the rest of our favourite gaming mice recommendations right here.
Prime Day gaming keyboard deals
See the rest of our top gaming keyboard picks right here.
Prime Day gaming headset deals
There are some great deals to be had on Steelseries' excellent Arctis headsets today, the best of which I've listed below. I'll be adding more headset deals to this list shortly, though, so check back soon for other makes and models.
- Steelseries Arctis 1 Wireless - £74 from Amazon UK (down from £96)
- Steelseries Arctis 3 - £55 from Amazon UK (down from £75)
- Steelseries Arctis Pro + GameDAC - £150 from Amazon UK (down from £190)
- Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless - £205 from Amazon UK (down from £225)
There are also a bunch of Razer headsets on offer, too, and all of them come with a coupon for 40% off Xbox Game Pass for PC. Razer's Kraken X headset is a good lightweight headset if you're after something cheap and cheerful, while the Kraken Tournament edition is a bit heavier and adds a THX Audio control to the mix.
- Razer Kraken X - £30 from Amazon UK (down from £40)
- Razer Kraken X USB - £37 from Amazon UK (down from £50)
- Razer Kraken Tournament Edition - £44 from Amazon UK (down from £77)
Much like the UK, the biggest deals are mostly on Razer headsets at the moment, although there's a bit more choice here thanks to the inclusion of their Thresher headset, wireless Nari and Kraken Kitty editions.
- Razer Kraken X - $33 from Amazon US (down from $50)
- Razer Kraken (Black) - $50 from Amazon US (down from $80)
- Razer Kraken (Green) - $50 from Amazon US (down from $80)
- Razer Kraken (White) - $60 from Amazon US (down from $80)
- Razer Kraken Tournament Edition - $60 from Amazon (down from $78)
- Razer Kraken Kitty RGB - $120 from Amazon US (down from $150)
- Razer Nari Wireless - $90 from Amazon US (down from $150)
- Razer Thresher Wireless - $100 from Amazon US (down from $130)
I've since spotted a couple of Steelseries and Corsair headsets going cheap, too, which I've listed below. Alas, not as many as the UK, but these are still historically low prices all the same.
- Steelseries Arctis 1 Wireless - $75 from Amazon US (down from $100)
- Steelseries Arctis Pro + GameDAC - $140 from Amazon US (down from $250)
- Corsair Void RGB Elite USB - $55 from Amazon US (down from $80)
For more, non-Amazon deals, check out these headsets below:
For more gaming headset recommendations, have a look at our favourite gaming headsets to see what else we rate.
Prime Day gaming laptop deals
The biggest deals are on Razer's Blade laptops today, and you can find out full details of their respective specs in our dedicated news story. In short, the Stealth 13 isn't massively powerful, but it's a heck of a lot more portable than its 15.6in and 17.3in siblings, while the massive Blade Pro 17 is a proper desktop replacement laptop. For a powerful, but normal sized laptop, stick with one of the Blade 15s.
- Razer Blade Stealth 13 - £1249 from Amazon UK (down from £1549)
- Razer Blade 15 2020 (RTX 2070) - £1898 from Amazon UK (down from £2300)
- Razer Blade 15 2020 (RTX 2080 Super) - £2798 from Amazon UK (down from £3100)
- Razer Blade Pro 17 - £2899 from Amazon UK (down from £3200)
There are also a bunch of Asus ROG Strix gaming laptops with big £300 savings attached to them as well, and I've listed the key ones below. Starting with the G612, this 15.6in laptop has a great combo of an RTX 2060 graphics chip and a Core i7 CPU (plus 1TB of storage, no less), as well as a 240Hz display. The G712 is its large 17.3in sibling, with an RTX 2070 graphics chip and 144Hz refresh rate display, while the G532LWS bumps that up even further to an RTX 2070 Super and a 300Hz refresh rate display. The G732LXS, meanwhile, throws an even more powerful RTX 2080 Super into the mix as well as more RAM and SSD storage, and you still get that 300Hz display, too.
- Asus ROG Strix G512LV - £1400 from Amazon UK (down from £1600)
- Asus ROG Strix G712 - £1500 from Amazon UK (down from £1600)
- Asus ROG Strix G532LWS - £1900 from Amazon UK (down from £2200)
- Asus ROG Strix G732LXS - £2700 from Amazon UK (down from £3000)
If you're looking for something a touch cheaper, though, then there are three laptops worth considering, and you can find out all about them in our round-up of the best sub-£1000 gaming laptop deals for Prime Day article.
- Asus TUF FX505 - £630 from Amazon UK (down from £800)
- MSI GF63 Thin - £799 from Amazon UK (down from £959)
- HP Pavilion 15-dk1019na - £999 from Amazon UK (down from £1150)
There are some decent laptop deals to be had at Amazon today, but the star of the show for me is this Lenovo Legion 5 bundle from Best Buy. Not only do you get a laptop with a great spec for under $1000, but you also get a Razer mouse and mouse mat, too. A true bargain.
That's not to say there aren't any good gaming laptop deals at Amazon today, though. They're all relatively expensive, but I've picked out the best ones here. For more info, read our news post.
- Razer Blade 15 - $1300 from Amazon US (down from $1600)
- Gigabyte Aero 15 - $1537 from Amazon US (down from $1899)
- Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 - $1869 from Amazon US (down from $2200)
- Razer Blade 15 Advanced - $2100 from Amazon US (down from $2600)
- Asus ROG Zephyrus S15 - $2549 from Amazon US (down from $3000)
If you'd rather not shop at Amazon, then Newegg have three great gaming laptop deals from Asus and Acer at the moment. The best deal is $400 off the Asus ROG Strix G GL531, but you can find out more about each of their respective specs in our dedicated news story.
- Asus ROG Strix G GL531 - $899 from Newegg (down from $1300)
- Asus ROG Strix Scar 17 (2020) - $2000 from Newegg (down from $2200)
- Acer Predator Helios 300 - $1300 from Newegg (down from $1450)
To stay on top of the latest Prime Day deals, be sure to keep your eyes glued to the RPS homepage, our dedicated Amazon Prime Day deals hub and our games and hardware deals page, where I'll be rounding up all the best discounts throughout the big day.