Want to learn how to create the best Fischl build in Genshin Impact? The young Electro Bow user Fischl loves pretending she’s a princess and investigating things alongside Oz, her raven. You might think she’s your typical edgy teenager going through a phase thanks to her dark outfit, but make no mistake: her intuition is extremely keen and she’ll make a great addition to your team as a DPS.
This guide will show you how to create the best Fischl build in Genshin Impact. Below we'll cover everything you need to know about Fischl, including wishing, weapons, artifacts, ascension materials, talents, abilities, and constellations.
Best Genshin Impact Fischl build for DPS
Best weapon: Skyward Harp
Alternatives: Viridescent Hunt, The Stringless
If you’re using Fischl as your main DPS, try the Skyward Harp or Viridescent, which increase CRIT DMG and CRIT Rate respectively. If you’re mostly planning on using Fischl for her Electro powers, shoot for The Stringless instead, as this Bow focuses more on the Elemental Mastery stats you’ll need to boost your Electro abilities.
Best Artifacts: Pale Flame
Alternatives: Thundering Fury
Fischl’s best artifacts depend on what abilities you’re going to use the most. If you’re looking to utilize her Normal Attack the most, Pale Flame is a great set that will boost her ATK. On the other hand, if you’re going to use her Electro abilities the most, look to use the Thundering Fury set, which provides a great Electro DMG bonus and is especially helpful if you plan to cause some trouble with elemental reactions. I’d recommend using a combination of these two ability sets (Fischl is great in both areas!) and using a 2-piece Pale Flame with a 2-piece Thundering Fury. Regardless of what you choose to do with Fischl's Artifacts, here are the stats and substats we'd recommend:
- Circlet of Logos: CRIT Rate/DMG
- Sands of Eon: ATK%
- Goblet of Eonothem: Electro DMG, Physical DMG
- Substats: CRIT Rate/DMG, ATK%, Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery
Talent priority: Bolts of Downfall (Normal Attack)
Secondary: Nightrider (Elemental Skill)
If you’re using Fischl as a main DPS, focus on leveling her Normal Attack. Otherwise, focus on her Elemental Skill. Here are all of her talents:
- Normal attack - Perform up to 5 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged attack - Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the dark lightning spirits of Immernachtreich shall heed the call of their Prinzessin and indwell the enchanted arrowhead. When fully indwelt, the Rachsüchtig Blitz shall deal immense Electro DMG.
- Plunging attack - Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Elemental skill: Nightrider - Summons Oz. The night raven forged of darkness and lightning descends upon the land, dealing Electro DMG in a small AoE. For the ability's duration, Oz will continuously attack nearby opponents with Freikugel. Hold to adjust the location Oz will be summoned to. Press again any time during the ability's duration to once again summon him to Fischl's side.
- Elemental burst: Midnight Phantasmagoria - Summons Oz to spread his twin wings of twilight and defend Fischl. Has the following properties during the ability's duration: Fischl takes on Oz's form, greatly increasing her Movement Speed. Strikes nearby opponents with lightning, dealing Electro DMG to opponents she comes in contact with. Each opponent can only be struck once. Once this ability's effects end, Oz will remain on the battlefield and attack his Prinzessin's foes. If Oz is already on the field, then this will reset the duration of his presence.
- Passive talent 1 - When Fischl hits Oz with a fully-charged Aimed Shot, Oz brings down Thundering Retribution, dealing AoE Electro DMG equal to 152.7% of the arrow's DMG.
- Passive talent 2 - If your active character triggers an Electro-related Elemental Reaction when Oz is on the field, the opponent shall be stricken with Thundering Retribution, dealing Electro DMG equal to 80% of Fischl's ATK.
- Passive talent 3 - When dispatched on an expedition in Mondstadt, time consumed is reduced by 25%.
- Main DPS: Fischl
- Sub DPS: Xiangling
- Support: Sucrose
- Support/Healer: Diona
5* alternative: Venti instead of Sucrose
Setting Fischl up with a well-varied team like the one we've set up above will allow you to fully take advantage of her skillset. Pairing Fischl with Xiangling allows you to utilize the Overloaded Elemental Reaction, which occurs when Pyro comes into contact with Electro. Alongside providing solid heals for your team, Diona will also come in handy with Elemental Reactions, which can be amplified and applied to large numbers of enemies with the help of Sucrose (or another crowd control-oriented Anemo character like Venti).
How to level up Fischl in Genshin Impact
To fully ascend Fischl, you'll need:
|1||1 Vajrada Amethyst Sliver, 3 Small Lamp Grass, 3 Firm Arrowheads, and 20,000 Mora|
|2||3 Vajrada Amethyst Fragments, 2 Lightning Prisms, 10 Small Lamp Grass, 15 Firm Arrowheads, and 40,000 Mora|
|3||6 Vajrada Amethyst Fragments, 4 Lightning Prisms, 20 Small Lamp Grass, 12 Sharp Arrowheads, and 60,000 Mora|
|4||3 Vajrada Amethyst Chunks, 8 Lightning Prisms, 30 Small Lamp Grass, 18 Sharp Arrowheads, and 80,000 Mora|
|5||6 Vajrada Amethyst Chunks, 12 Lightning Prisms, 45 Small Lamp Grass, 12 Weathered Arrowheads, and 100,000 Mora|
|6||6 Vajrada Amethyst Gemstones, 20 Lightning Prisms, 60 Small Lamp Grass, 24 Weathered Arrowheads, and 120,000 Mora|
|Total||1 Vajrada Amethyst Sliver, 9 Vajrada Amethyst Fragments, 9 Vajrada Amethyst Chunks, 6 Vajrada Amethyst Gemstones, 46 Lightning Prisms, 168 Small Lamp Grass, 18 Firm Arrowheads, 30 Sharp Arrowheads, 36 Weathered Arrowheads, and 420,000 Mora|
Farming for Fischl will require plenty of trips to Wolvendom for Small Lamp Grass. Arrowheads can be obtained by killing Ranged Hilichurls. You’ll also need to fight the Electro Hypostasis plenty of times to earn enough Vajrada Amethyst — good luck!
To fully level up one of Fischl's Talents, you'll need:
|Talent Level (+ required Ascension Level)||Materials|
|2 (2)||6 Firm Arrowheads, 3 Teachings of Ballad, and 12,500 Mora|
|3 (3)||3 Sharp Arrowheads, 2 Guides to Ballad, and 17,500 Mora|
|4 (3)||4 Sharp Arrowheads, 4 Guides to Ballad, and 25,000 Mora|
|5 (4)||6 Sharp Arrowheads, 6 Guides to Ballad, and 30,000 Mora|
|6 (4)||9 Sharp Arrowheads, 9 Guides to Ballad, and 37,500 Mora|
|7 (5)||4 Weathered Arrowheads, 4 Philosophies of Ballad, 1 Spirit Locket of Boreas, and 120,000 Mora|
|8 (5)||6 Weathered Arrowheads, 6 Philosophies of Ballad, 1 Spirit Locket of Boreas, and 260,000 Mora|
|9 (6)||9 Weathered Arrowheads, 12 Philosophies of Ballad, 2 Spirit Lockets of Boreas, and 450,000 Mora|
|10 (6)||12 Weathered Arrowheads, 16 Philosophies of Ballad, 2 Spirit Lockets of Boreas, 1 Crown of Insight, and 700,000 Mora|
|Total||6 Firm Arrowheads, 22 Sharp Arrowheads, 31 Weathered Arrowheads, 3 Teachings of Ballad, 21 Guides to Ballad, 38 Philosophies of Ballad, 6 Spirit Lockets of Boreas, 1 Crown of Insight, and 1,652,500 Mora|
To triple crown Fischl's Talents, you'll need to collect all of these materials three times over. You'll be able to get Arrowheads by killing Hilichurl Shooters, while the Ballad books can be obtained at the Forsaken Rift Domain on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. To get Spirit Lockets of Boreas, you'll have to complete the Wolf of the North Challenge. Finally, if you're looking to crown Fischl's Talents, Crowns of Insight can be obtained through limited-time events or by making offerings to the Frostbearing Tree and the Sacred Sakura.
Fischl’s Constellation 6 is definitely her strongest, as it drastically increases Oz’s presence. If you’ve already got a few Fischl Constellations and are looking to improve your build, why not go for her C6? If you're wondering what else she has in store, here are all of her Constellations:
- Gaze of the Deep: Constellation Lv. 1 - Even when Oz is not present in combat, he can still watch over Fischl through his raven eyes. When Fischl performs a Normal Attack against an opponent, Oz fires a joint attack, dealing DMG equal to 22% of Fischl's ATK.
- Devourer of All Sins: Constellation Lv. 2 - When Nightrider is used, it deals an additional 200% ATK as DMG, and its AoE is increased by 50%.
- Wings of Nightmare: Constellation Lv. 3 - Increases the Level of Nightrider by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Her Pilgrimage of Bleak: Constellation Lv. 4 - When Midnight Phantasmagoria is used, it deals 222% of ATK as Electro DMG to surrounding opponents. When the skill duration ends, Fischl regenerates 20% of her HP.
- Against the Fleeing Light: Constellation Lv. 5 - Increases the Level of Midnight Phantasmagoria by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Evernight Raven: Constellation Lv. 6 - Extends the duration of Oz's presence on the field by 2s. Additionally, Oz performs joint attacks with your active character when present, dealing 30% of Fischl's ATK as Electro DMG.
How to get Fischl in Genshin Impact
At 4-star rarity, it’s pretty easy to pull Fischl. At any moment, you’re able to pull her at any time on any Character Event Wish banner, Weapon Event Wish banner, and the Standard Wish banner. What's more, she is frequently featured on Character Event Wish banners with a massively increased drop rate.
That’s all the info we’ve got on Fischl! Why not check out our Genshin Impact best characters tier list to see which other characters are good to wish for?