PDA

View Full Version : Dark Age of Camelot: Hibernia Dream Walkers Guild

Nalum
29-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Hello All,
Any old members of the Dream Walkers on RPS?

Recently started thinking of the guild and thought it'd be good to get back into the game. Also thought it'd be good to get in contact with some of the members. Ringwald, Roxanne, Hawth, etc...

Anyways, if your around, it'd be good to hear from ye. Think my character names were Iquil and Dranacre. Currently trying to get my account back, though with the move over to EA and US servers from GOA not sure if it exists anymore.

Nalum
30-09-2012, 10:38 PM
No one here I guess.

Luniss
04-03-2015, 02:27 PM
No one here I guess.

I too am trying to track down old DreamWalkers members. I was part of the guild some 15-20 years ago when we first started out on the game "The Realm". Then we moved over to Everquest and were a huge success there as well. Anyway, I originally played characters such as "Luniss Morningdew", "Gargoth McGreggor", and I think I had a "Maelbosha". The only name I can seem to remember was "Isis" and I think there was someone named LadyNightHawk or Lady something...

Anyway, I was trying to get back in touch with some of the older members as I'm making my way back to Everquest 2.

notpatchman
04-03-2015, 06:15 PM
Man I had a blast with this game.

Nalum
04-03-2015, 07:00 PM
@notpatchman I too enjoyed playing it.

@Luniss I mostly remember Ringwald, we hungout quite a bit. I would have been playing it in 2001 through to 2003/4 sort of time.

Dolnor
26-06-2016, 05:12 AM
Man...the things you stumble upon just surfing the InterTubes. Of course, I'm usually at least a year late...<sigh>

Heya Gargoth!

I was in the DreamWalkers for a short time. Lady Isis stayed much longer than I...I moved on to other games when they all went to EverCrack. My name in Realm Online was "Noldor". Isis and I were an "item" and are still great friends...we live within 2 miles of each other! -)

I use the name "Dolnor" these days on the web. I am currently a member of The Older Gamers (TOG) guild where I am pretty active.

Isis still has some of the old material on her computer (on which I am typing this) from those days...let me see...|

"Rules of the Dreamwalkers Nation"
1. Bad Language on DW Channel (#576) is not permitted.
2. If you have a tiff with someone in the Guild, DO NOT bring in onto our channel. This is a personal affair and should be handled between you and that individual privately. We will not tolerate slandering of another member.
3. You may have unlimited characters inducted into DW.
4. We do not permit our members walking around topless nor bottomless. If you would like to do so, please do not walk around publicly. You should go into your home, in a cloud (Realm), or in a private place and do so there.
5. If you are offered a new rank and you do not think you have the time to perform the duties properly please do not accept the promotion. If you choose to accept, then please take your position responsibly and act accordingly.
6. It it not mandatory to wear uniforms during Realm play or to any meeting held.
7. DreamWalkers is a peaceful Guild, if you have a problem with a person in another guild DO NOT use your DreamWalker membership as a weapon or a threat. If you think this is a Guild issue PLEASE contact an HO member immediately and they will handle the situation right away.
8. We do not permit jumping
9. We do not permit stealing
10. If someone is attacking or stealing from you we have a strong group we call the Royal Guard, please contact them and the problem will be taken care of.
11. We do permit 'invited friends', who are not a DW members on our channel, but each DW is responsible for their guest's actions."

Anyway, good to see old friends bopping around still! -)

TQQdles™,

Dolnor Numbwit
Eternal Testing Newbie
The Older Gamers (TOG)

I too am trying to track down old DreamWalkers members. I was part of the guild some 15-20 years ago when we first started out on the game "The Realm". Then we moved over to Everquest and were a huge success there as well. Anyway, I originally played characters such as "Luniss Morningdew", "Gargoth McGreggor", and I think I had a "Maelbosha". The only name I can seem to remember was "Isis" and I think there was someone named LadyNightHawk or Lady something...

Anyway, I was trying to get back in touch with some of the older members as I'm making my way back to Everquest 2.

LexW
27-06-2016, 12:18 PM
Not me, played on US rather than GOA, but I did play DAOC very heavily 2001-2005. I was an officer in Riddle of Iron on Gaheris (and in a number of other guilds on RvR servers, but I forget the names, sadly) and ran Riddle of Steel on Gareth.