Network Hub

Battlefleet Gothic:Armada

Is anyone else following/interested in this when it is released next year?

I will probably be getting it. It definitely has promise.

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
    "Tread Softly and Carry a Big Gun."

Steam
    - Drexla
    BattleNet - Drexla#2236
    Origin ​- Garveyc
    Wildstar - Drexla Gallow

Probably be day 1 for me, I am a sucker for anything GW related!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EPICTHEFAIL's Avatar
    That may be the fastest hype-disappointment shift I've ever experienced in regards to a game. Holy crap, a Battlefleet Gothic game! Oh, it's developed by Tindalos. Never mind, wake me up when we're getting one developed by someone whose previous game could remain stable for more than 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by EPICTHEFAIL View Post
    That may be the fastest hype-disappointment shift I've ever experienced in regards to a game. Holy crap, a Battlefleet Gothic game! Oh, it's developed by Tindalos. Never mind, wake me up when we're getting one developed by someone whose previous game could remain stable for more than 15 minutes.
    aw, so the dev is a tad dodgy? (Apologies for being too lazy to do any research myself)

Network Hub
    If it was a reproduction of the table top game tweaked for the pc i'd be interested but it's transforming a turn based game into an RTS. You'll still need tactics of course but it'll favour the person who can give orders the fastest and still looks to be on a 2d battle scape instead of adding height to the space battle.

I think I'm gonna end up splashing on this once the first reviews are in.. It's a shame it's an RTS, but Battlefleet Gothic is so verymuch my thing, and the mechanics so far sound cool. What's up with the dev?
    Steam: Dilapinated

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EPICTHEFAIL's Avatar
    I last had experience with Stellar Impact in its open beta, where it was decent but nothing to write home about and had barely any playerbase. It was also incredibly unstable, even by open beta standards (I never completed a single match because it kept crashing), which probably caused the playerbase issues in the first place, and apparently the dev unloaded a bunch of launch-day DLC and stopped giving a toss. Their only other game was a buggy, mediocre RTS apparently designed by someone who had no idea how an RTS is supposed to work, which also has no playerbase and is only notable for having been released suspiciously close to the far superior Grey Goo.