Thread: Armored Warfare

Network Hub

Armored Warfare

Is anyone playing this? I have been pleasantly surprised at how much more enjoyable than WoT it has been. Fortunately artillery is nothing like WoT! Its much more about the tank combat than spotting for artillery.
    "Tread Softly and Carry a Big Gun."

Steam
    - Drexla
    BattleNet - Drexla#2236
    Origin ​- Garveyc
    Wildstar - Drexla Gallow

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yeah it is pretty good fun, i am in the process of redownloading it after a new windows install, would be up for a few games the PvE is also rather good fun as well as the PvP.
    www.folkarps.com - The resident Arma community.
    BF4 Platoon admin
    Steam: Bodge
    Battlelog/Skype: Bodgemonkey

Network Hub
    I wont be on in the next few days as xmas and away at familoes but after that i will be on no doubt. I'm Drexla in game feel free to add me.

Steam
    - Drexla
    BattleNet - Drexla#2236
    Origin ​- Garveyc
    Wildstar - Drexla Gallow

Played it, loved it. But I have a feeling like WoT its just another grind to get those top teir tanks so uninstalled so I don't get caught in that grind again. But it is a really good game, especially the PvE missions.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    It is indeed a huge grind. At least as bad as WoT in that regard, and as someone who played WoT from day one I can see it making the same mistakes and more besides.

Balance is a train wreck, worse than WoT ever was (Obsidian's inexperience in balancing online games shows painfully). Map design is awful, on par with WoT at its best, generally worse though. Oh and communication with the community is poor (at least in part because they've hired a massive, massive moron to deal with it).

But at the same time it's different enough from WoT to feel fresh for a while, but Obsidian really need to learn that WoT got away with so much because it was first, the copycat isn't allowed anything like the same leeway.

Network Hub
    There is always grind unfortunately. I will persist with this for a while i really want to see the challenger 2! Worth the grind to see that hopefully!

Steam
    - Drexla
    BattleNet - Drexla#2236
    Origin ​- Garveyc
    Wildstar - Drexla Gallow