Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rock, Paper, Sylvanas! Hail to the Warchief!

Howdy folks.

There's probably a million abandoned WoW Threads buried somewhere on this forum, so here's another one!!!

It's come to my attention that there may or may not be an RPS guild hiding on a server somewhere playing Horde (come on now, you know who you are, stop hiding your shame!).

There happen to be a few like minded fel-lows (and fel-ettes, see what I did there!?) scattered around various servers playing horde.

Now transferring etc, is likely a luxury most cannot afford as it is damned expensive, but raiding, grouping, questing etc is cross realm!!! Fancy!

I would like to put out the feelers and see if we have people interested in doing group stuff together, maybe even organising a raid some time.

We can use a combo of this forum, and potentially discord to communicate with each other and organise events.

If this is something you'd be interested in, let us know down there.

Because I am of the ilk that doesn't like putting account names on a public forum, you can PM me for my battlenet account if you like.

Oh and if the rumours and hearsay of an RPS guild are true, would one of the leaders or officers (if any) kindly get in touch if they are interested in getting folks involved from further afield?

Ta muchly!
    Come play some World of Warcraft: Legion.
    Server: Draenor (EU PVE) | Faction: Horde

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Aw man, I've been playing the free account a bit recently and could probably be convinced to resub and buy the expansion if there was a raid group forming.

Didn't know you played Horde, Dewi, thought you were Alliance. Horde is love, Horde is life (that's the literal translation of 'lok'tar ogar').

Obscure Node
    Oh, hello. I have a thing here, one tick.

*waves a small flag*

I like raiding, we should do raiding. And eat muffins. Muffins and raiding, who is with me?

I know little of an RPS guild, but there is a guild on argent dawn that a couple of RPS users are members of, so I will make noises at them until they ask me what is wrong and I can tell them about this.

Obscure Node
    Hmm. I thought I had replied to this already.

Ahem. I am up for cross realm raidery. I don't know about an RPS guild, but I know a couple of RPS users in a guild on argent dawn might be able to get their guild interested if the times are compatible. I shall give them a poke.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Let me know how it goes have a 100 boost might be tempted into going turncoat and spending it on a Horde toon
    GW2: fersumengin, Ulstermen, Hera Tempastatis
    Planetside 2: Fersumengin, (VS) Fersumengine (NC)
    Steam and UPLAY: Fersumengin
    Battlenet: rnc100#1317

Network Hub
    Legion managed to pull me back too, last played in Cataclysm. I'm still in my old guild and not planning to move to another one, but as mentioned crossrealm makes it mostly a non-issue.

I'd be up for doing dungeons, PvP, transmogging runs, just about anything really. Oh and leveling, got truckloads of alts that need playing :>
    Steam: Crux
    BNet: Crux#2901

I was alliance Riz, but decided to check out horde story at the end of Draenor and really enjoyed it, so stayed.

We have a Discord text channel now (and voice too), so hop on over to the RPS Discord, and I'll add you to the channel when i see your names pop up.
    Come play some World of Warcraft: Legion.
    Server: Draenor (EU PVE) | Faction: Horde

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'm currently mostly on Turalyon-EU, Alliance-side, don't really have a good guild but I don't think I can be invited to guilds by anyone except people on Turalyon or Doomhammer. I'm interested in doing most stuff.

I have an L100 boost and would be happy to use it on a Horde character if I could be assured of a friendly and active guild! (I was Horde for the whole of late Classic and through TBC, I really miss being able to be a Tauren!).

The big problem on Turalyon/Doomhammer, Alliance-side at least, is that literally all the guilds seem to be "Invite everyone" social guilds or WE AIM TO RAID MYTHIC!!! super-serious raiding guilds, both of which are cool but neither of which are really what I want...
    Last edited by LexW; 08-09-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Obscure Node
    I'm rocking a horde bear druid this expansion, so hit me up on discord if anyone would like to do a dungeon. If you've not tried the new expansion yet, the new content scales to your level so it doesn't matter if you're 100 or 110, doing normals or heroics, I can still help you out.

I'm finding the same issue Lex, I do want to raid and see the content, but I'm not in any rush. Just seems to be very difficult to find like-minded people!

Activated Node
    I'd be up for raiding, I'm on Argent Dawn with Naetharu (since there didn't seem to be a RPS guild on Legion launch I jumped into his guild). We have a small core group doing Mythics at the moment, ranging between ilvl 838 and 845 at the moment, and we'd be happy to join up with you lads. The more the merrier I say and I'm unsure if we'd have enough interest solely in our guild to maintain raiding.

Thank Mr. Day for telling me about this thread. I can't remember the last time I checked these forums. Be nice to play some games with you again Dewi.

Activated Node
    Add me on battle log, i've recently joined the WoW community, but i'd give it a go pope1220#2700

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I've bitten the bullet and rolled a holy priest on Draenor. Rizlar#2257 if yer please.

Erm, any tips on levelling as a holy priest?

Network Hub
    Have fun dying of boredom :> Or run instances/PvP.
    Steam: Crux
    BNet: Crux#2901

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Getting through Stormheim and dinged 101 so hopefully dungeons are just around the corner. It is a bit boring as you don't have that many toys to play with but holy dps actually seems perfectly serviceable for levelling. Still been fun working everything out, as I haven't played for years and this character was boosted to 100.

Activated Node
    Rizlar don't level in dungeons in Legion, it's not designed that way and they give awful experience for your time. At the end of each of the 4 zones you will get a quest to go do a dungeon and it's reward is about half a level of xp and a ilvl 800 gear piece, just do them once then and don't otherwise worry about them except for class hall quests until 110.

My personal advice would be to go get the Disc Artifact at 102 (you can go collect all your class artifacts at that level, guy in your class hall has the quests) and level as that. While it is possible to level as a healer I think only Disc/Holy Paladin really get away with it properly, the rest of us are incredibly slow. You can level an artifact to 13 without effecting your progress at all so feel free to experiment with all your class specs on the way to 110.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by mcknight View Post
    You can level an artifact to 13 without effecting your progress at all so feel free to experiment with all your class specs on the way to 110.
    What do you mean? Can you swap power between artifacts or something? Good to know about the dungeon quests, thanks.

Thought that disc would be a lot easier to level as but for some reason I never particularly liked it. Maybe since they first made it viable in WotLK or whatever, decent damage and great bubble healing felt a bit like having your cake and eating it. Greedy little priests.
    Last edited by Rizlar; 11-09-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Activated Node
    Levels 1-13 costs the same as 13-14 in terms of artefact power, so you can happily dump 13 points in any of them without slowing down your actual "main spec" artefact levelling progression. Sorry if that wasn't clear, from 13 they start increasing exponentially.

They have changed Disc priest now, there's still PW:Shield but it mainly heals through DPS, you essentially place a buff on targets when you shield/heal them and a portion of your DPS is converted into healing for everyone who has the buff active.
    Last edited by mcknight; 12-09-2016 at 12:02 PM.

Network Hub
    Finally have a mage up to heroic item level. I am spuds#1812 feel free to add me

Considering starting a demon hunter to do some tanking with.

Where's the info on the discord server?

Network Hub
    Decided against demon hunter and went for death knight in the end.

Ran some heroics with friends on my mage and they seem okay, I'm a little unfamiliar with my class (blame level 100 boosts) so I'm not quite at the gear or skill on my mage for mythic dungeons or raiding yet. I'll get on the discord tonight and see who is around.
    Last edited by jerseyspud; 13-09-2016 at 01:10 PM.