a thread of gamescom stuff you like

I just wanted to watch some vampyr but yeah show me your poison
    Last edited by Wenz; Today at 12:01 AM.

Not my gamescom 2016's favourite but still interesting:

Something like gta without guns, but with sports :]
    С R A D L E O F M A G I C

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EPICTHEFAIL's Avatar
    I see they've moved away from the E3 marketing which depicted it as a sort of surreal sports-themed horror thing where people threw themselves off of mountains and died in incredibly violent and gruesome ways. I much preferred that version.

Anyway, other Gamescom things I liked that weren't Elite (since we discussed it at length in that thread) - Dishonored 2 still looks really nice, very much looking forward to that one. As well as Prey, No Not That One, aka Dishonored IN SPAAAACE. Titanfall 2 is also looking very promising. I quite liked the first one from the brief time I played it, even though it was competitive multiplayer only and inherited CoD's millisecond time-to-kill and boring, samey weapons (apart from that smart pistol thing, that was awesome). Hopefully they're keeping the mix of players and bots on each team, that was a brilliant way of establishing a sense of scale without ruining the game by having too many players per team (which is what I hate about Battlefield - the number of players means no single player can have a perceivable effect on the way a match plays out in the majority of cases, which just damages the power fantasy aspect). Sea of Thieves, that looks nice too. No idea what it is yet, mind you, but it looks to be basically Guns of Icarus with pirate ships, and I like that a lot.

another low tier thing which won't sound very eu in a couple of years