Anybody wanna help me in CS:GO?

I like CS:GO but I am absolutely horrible at it. Does anybody want to train me in the ways of the CS:GO player?

Watch twitch and ask for advice, I watch Summit1G a lot just watching him you pick up on things like the way he lowers his aim when using an AK to compensate for the recoil, headshots seem mandatory, the switching weapon and back again to get a faster reload. Summit plays on low settings even though he has 2xTitan 12GB.

If you suck hard I find the P90 a good starting gun, it has a good sized clip and very accurate fire with a high fire rate, good for practicing on getting headshots.

Give us some more information so we can better help you.
    For how long have you been playing CS? In your opinion what is your biggest weakness (aim, map knowledge, buying strat...)? Are you playing the competitive game mode? Solo or with friends?
    Steam: Bynn

Quote Originally Posted by Bynn View Post
    Give us some more information so we can better help you.
    For how long have you been playing CS? In your opinion what is your biggest weakness (aim, map knowledge, buying strat...)? Are you playing the competitive game mode? Solo or with friends?
    I have 47 hours on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and I bought it during the summer sale. My biggest weakness is probably buying strat and map knowledge. I occasionally play comp with friends but I normally play other game modes because my friends can't play.

For better map knowledge check out this for common CT positions and this for videos on how to smoke/flash those positions.
    Buying strats should be coordinated with the team and are explained here.
    Some of it may be out of date though..
    Steam: Bynn