Lesser Hivemind Node

What the deal with Routine?

On October 16th 2016, the devs post an update after almost one year of silence... they finally reveal a release date! (well, window) March 2017!

On March 23rd 2017 they posted another update, game was being delayed again. They said and I quote: "We don't expect the delay to add more than a month or two", so worst case scenario, that puts the release date at the end of May 2017.

As of today (August 18th 2017), the game is still unreleased and the devs show no sings of life. They even stopped using Twitter, which they've constantly used, even during the previous silences (the last entry is from May 3rd).

So, what's the deal? Is the game dead? Are the devs themselves dead? After 5 years, is this almost finished game ever gonna see the light of day? Someone needs to get these guys on the horn

Activated Node
    Thanks for bringing this up. I always loved the look of this project.

By the look of it, I'm not so sure it's almost finished, though. It looks like the devs have hit a major bump. Let's hope not, and it eventually comes out.

In case anybdoy else is wondering what's this about:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...s/?id=92985806
    Last edited by alms; 19-08-2017 at 08:09 PM.
    The Onward March of Bundles - Bundles, bundles, bundles! click on this nao! Humble Monthly September 2017 Edition instantly unlocks Killing Floor 2, and other marvelous games later, you can betcha! Like what I'm doing? new subscriber? just want me shut up? use this link, please!, some vBucks are thrown at me, no cost or inconvenience is thrown at you! Thankees! Steam - HowLongToBeat - weirdfish#2792 (HotS)

Whatever we do to the Web, we do to ourselves.

Activated Node
    That doesn't really say much, does it? Just a release announcement in March followed by eerie developer silence up until now.

I assumed alms posted the link so people wouldn't have to search for the game you guys are on about.

Network Hub
    That game did look interesting. Huh, stuff like that can be a money maker I would definitely not leave it to rot. Maybe they ran into some real life troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by crowleyhammer View Post
    I assumed alms posted the link so people wouldn't have to search for the game you guys are on about.
    Indeed, the name didn't ring any bell, but these days that doesn't mean much, right? I can certainly see how my curt note lent itself to a different reading.
    The Onward March of Bundles - Bundles, bundles, bundles! click on this nao! Humble Monthly September 2017 Edition instantly unlocks Killing Floor 2, and other marvelous games later, you can betcha! Like what I'm doing? new subscriber? just want me shut up? use this link, please!, some vBucks are thrown at me, no cost or inconvenience is thrown at you! Thankees! Steam - HowLongToBeat - weirdfish#2792 (HotS)

Whatever we do to the Web, we do to ourselves.