Page 456 of 456 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456
Results 9,101 to 9,107 of 9107
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    I would also recommend this IndieGala for the pittance that is $1.49. Hell I'm probably going to get this for myself just for Three Fourths Home. Only 11 hours left though! Also, note Reverse Crawl from the same guy who made the excellent Vertical Drop Heroes HD (found in the base tier as well), which I had on my follow list and forgotten completely about because the name is hardly memorable right?

https://www.indiegala.com/fusion
    Never realized Vertical Drop etc was a Nerdook game. I used to love his flash games, and liked what I played of VDHHD. So that's a sale for the top tier just for Reverse Crawl. I'll end up with spares for Splice, VHHHD, Paranautical Activity and possibly others :/

BTW, when the revolution comes, whoever set up the authentication for Indiegala will be first against the wall. Multiple captchas? Vague photos of streetnames? Locked out of account? Bah.

are Blackguard or Blackguard 2 any good?

"Bundles! Fresh Bundles! Caught today!"

BundleStars Strategy Heroes 2:

$1.99: Jagged Alliance - Back in Action, Worms, Planetary Annihilation, Ghost Master, Disciples Sacred Lands Gold, Prophour23, War of the Human Tanks, Z
    $3.98: Prime World: Defenders, Heroes of Annihilated Empires, Knights and Merchants, Runespell: Overture, Eador: Genesis, HOARD Complete Pack, Puzzle Kingdoms, Frozen Synapse Prime

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...eroes-2-bundle

IndieGala Friday Special 28:

$1+: Goodnight Butcher, Cubicle Quest, Miner Mayhem
    T2: Energy Cycle, NotGTAV, Bloodsports.TV, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West, Kick Ass Commandos, Muffin Knight, KRUM - Edge Of Darkness, I, Gladiator, Eternity's Child

$2.49 for the first 24h.

https://www.indiegala.com/friday

February Cubic:

$1: Chainsaw Warrior, R.O.O.T.S, Tisnart Tiles, Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode II War of The Abyss
    $1.99: Adventurer Manager, Rush for Glory, Hamlet, Deep Eclipse: New Space Odyssey

https://cubicbundle.com/

Build a Greenlight Bundle 39: Atriage, Totem Troubles, Amaranthine, Varenje, CounterAttack, DAMAGE CONTROL, Spectrubes, Cubic complex
    Bonus: Land it Rocket, and one more.

2 games, $1 min, $3 for the lot.

https://groupees.com/bagb39

BeMine Anniversary 3 now available for preorder: 8 games, $2.5. 21h on the clock.

https://groupees.com/bma3

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    are Blackguard or Blackguard 2 any good?
    Everything I've read about the games, seemed to indicate they're decidedly mediocre, and TBS games are not exactly in short supply; interestingly, they're a case of Steam reviews producing scores inferior to their metacritic counterparts (FWIW I usually notice the opposite), which could be indicative of technical problems, but the reviews are really too wordy for me to delve into them. The sequel has improved scores in both departments and yet the most helpful negative reviews suggest this is not the case.
    Last edited by alms; Yesterday at 10:56 PM.
    The Onward March of Bundles - filling your backlog since 1911
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

So let's go back and sift through yesterday's and today's new bundles?

BundleStars Indie Heroes 2 has a lot in it and also good games.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...eroes-2-bundle
    2cu: The Silent Age, Velocibox, Super Motherload, Heroes of Legionwood, QbQbQb, Retro/Grade, Megabyte Punch, TransPlan
    4cu: Kingdom Rush, Secrets of Raetikon, Pixel Piracy, PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate, PixelJunk Shooter, Velocity Ultra, Qora, GAUGE

I can personally recommend SciFi time traveling adventure set in 70s The Silent Age, Retro/Grade a game that put a smile on my face, and the beautiful Secrets of Raetikon, but really all the games on offer have consistently high ratings, and cover a wide spread of genres. On the downside not a single one is new to bundles, some a lot more than others, so it's mainly a matter of what strikes your fancy VS what you already own. I'd apply more or less the same remark to today's Strategy Heroes only with less enthusiasm about the line-up.

Build a Greenlight Bundle 39: Atriage, Totem Troubles, Amaranthine, Varenje, CounterAttack, DAMAGE CONTROL, Spectrubes, Cubic complex
    Bonus: Land it Rocket, and one more.

2 games, $1 min, $3 for the lot.

https://groupees.com/bagb39
    This one comes with not just one but two sh'mups: Amaranthine an endless affair with crispy pixelated art and chiptunes (TIGSource devlog) and Counterattack, which instead goes for a more modern look and has a rather extensive collection of bullet points, suggesting it may be closer to completion. Russian-made Varenje is very reminiscent of The Tiny Bang Story as far as gameplay and gorgeous art go, down to the use of pictograms in stead of dialog, though I'm not sure why the trailers feature a Monkey homage tune, take a looksie. Damage Control looks like someone took the disaster management part out of FTL and tried to redistill it as a platformer, losing the pause button in the process. A SF-themed TBS, Atriage, rhythm-based? fighting game Totem Troubles, Marble Madness lookalike Cubic Complex and puzzler Spectrubes complete the line-up. The first bonus game, Land It Rocket, oddly reminds me of Nimbus ...with an engine.

BeMine Anniversary 3 now available for preorder: 8 games, $2.5. 21h on the clock.

https://groupees.com/bma3
    A series of puzzles has been set up to give hints, and apparently nobody has solved it yet. From the background image, the following guesses have been suggested: Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal and Shadow Blade: Reload seem close enough to me, and one game from Greenlight Major Contract, somehow I find that less convincing. If Zanzarah is in there, then it'll be by far the best price for the game thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurple View Post
    BTW, when the revolution comes, whoever set up the authentication for Indiegala will be first against the wall. Multiple captchas? Vague photos of streetnames? Locked out of account? Bah.
    Last time I bought from them they had the same CAPTCHA as Humble. Whatever happened, their support is widely reported as very responsive.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Activated Node

A series of puzzles has been set up to give hints, and apparently nobody has solved it yet. From the background image, the following guesses have been suggested: Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal and Shadow Blade: Reload seem close enough to me, and one game from Greenlight Major Contract, somehow I find that less convincing. If Zanzarah is in there, then it'll be by far the best price for the game thus far.
    The game from that screenshot on the page you linked to is The Room, though I'm not sure if that's the "background image" you're talking about.

A third game from BMA3 has seemingly been identified: it's The Hive.

New Steam keys are available for: Fractal Space and Worlds of Chaos: Corruption on Groupees. DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale and DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder on IGS.

WinGameStore is offering a Kalypso Build a Bundle, the selection isn't terribly compelling, with several games that have been bundled before and/or on sale at far better prices:

• Airline Tycoon 2: Gold
    • Alien Spidy
    • Anna - Extended Edition
    • Crookz - The Big Heist
    • Dungeons 2
    • Dungeons Gold
    • Grand Ages: Medieval
    • Jagged Alliance - Back in Action
    • Omerta - City of Gangsters - GOLD EDITION
    • Patrician IV Gold
    • Pole Position 2012
    • Racing Manager 2014
    • Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle
    • Tropico 5

http://www.wingamestore.com/build-a-bundle/5220/

Quote Originally Posted by Dare_Wreck View Post
    The game from that screenshot on the page you linked to is The Room, though I'm not sure if that's the "background image" you're talking about.
    The first three puzzles have already been solved, but there's at least a fourth which stands in the way. Groupees feature clues in the form of doodles in the background of the bundle page.

You can view the current clues by going there, or using this direct link (word of warning, last time I did this, the link died after not long)