Page 524 of 524 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524
Results 10,461 to 10,468 of 10468
    Here I am, carrying nu bundorz!

IndieGala Indie Case Z - until ?

Psst - don't tell Kiril!
    BundleStars Sims Mega 2 - until possibly perma

Cubic Micro 10 - until 30/08/2016
    Please make sure to read this short announcement!

The Onward March of Bundles - filling your backlog since 1911. For a list of active deals, and more, click here.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

I cannot stress enough how important it is that you own and play this game and infect everyone you know with it.

Cook, Serve, Delicious! is the PWYW deal on IGS. Beat the average for The Oil Blue, a time management game which I like, underlined by a dreamy, melancholic and beautiful score written by Jonathan Geer.

https://www.indiegamestand.com/deal

Literally, I played CSD for dozen of hours. If you happen to have another human unit, to play it with, it may be even better (inconceivable, I know)

The Onward March of Bundles - filling your backlog since 1911. For a list of active deals, and more, click here.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Quote Originally Posted by flitter View Post
    I'm a huge Austen fan, and based on the reviews it's less grindy than Faerie Solitaire, which I quite enjoyed until I wanted to 100% the achievements, at which point ARGH (it's incredibly grindy and random), so I'm definitely a weirdo who got excited about a solitaire game on Steam. I actually don't mind that the solitaire layouts in these games are highly variable, as long as it's not super grindy; if I want more standard solitaire I have perfectly good versions of that on my phone.
    I am not - but I'm finding myself not having any weird reaction to the setting and story - though it's a bit odd noticing the 'gaming language' similarities with other, former casual gaming portal detainees, namely Artifex Mundi.

From one of RPS posts, I gather that the game is essentially based on Fairway Solitaire - which Grey Alien created in its original form, and -if I'm getting this right- sold later to BigFish, which turned into IAP hell. When I remarked on the addictiveness of Faerie Solitaire, trjp advised me to not try Fairway...

Forgot to mention - tried Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, too: smitten at first, 2 levels in I was already impatiently wondering when the damn thing was going to end. Even this early, I'm already noticing the potential to implement some techniques that are only possible through coordination of two humans, which are obviously barred to the single player.

That would probably make the game more enjoyable, as in SP I'm mostly keeping the pet (went with Riemann) at the shield station, and cycle through the others myself - it's kind of messy.

It goes up to 4 players too, you probably haven't seen what happens when another player comes to the terminal you are using, a dust cloud kicks up indicating a melee and neither player can do anything for a moment.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

No, I only had watched a couple videos with 2 players, and hadn't realized it could go up to 4 - does difficulty scale with the number of players?

I have played another two - lovely weapon design: some of the gem combos left me a bit huh? and when it finally dawned how they worked, a smile appeared on my face. That wrecking laser-ball thing and the guided missile, very cool. Also I just found by accident you can turn the engine into a weapon too.

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Also I just found by accident you can turn the engine into a weapon too.
    Sometimes all you need is the shield, makes a neat battering ram.

this is the 4 player announce trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wprbljEFuY

Here is a 4 player gameplay with some people who talk alot.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; Today at 01:28 AM.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Oh BTW, Twitter sent me this, the other day.

CSD2 coming out this year, too. I'll go check theDreamlord has done his homework now.