Results 10,461 to 10,468 of 10468
Yesterday, 10:00 PM #10461
Here I am, carrying nu bundorz!
IndieGala Indie Case Z - until ?
- Tier 1, $1 minimum:
- Collider (Pos: 93%; total: 30) 
- Build 'n Bump (Pos: 71%; total: 14) 
- The Falling Sun (Pos: 51%; total: 309) 
- Tier 2, $2.89 for the first 24h:
- The Orb Chambers II (Pos: 100%; total: 8)
- Worst Case Z (Pos: 90%; total: 42)
- Abrix the robot (Pos: 95%; total: 45) 
- Abrix for kids (Pos: 92%; total: 28) 
- Lord Mayor (Pos: 100%; total: 5) 
- Scoregasm (Pos: 83%; total: 106) 
- Dance of Death (Pos: 69%; total: 197) 
- Pinga Ponga (Pos: 62%; total: 16) 
Psst - don't tell Kiril!
BundleStars Sims Mega 2 - until possibly perma
- ~2 cu.
- New York Bus Simulator (Pos: 20%; total: 15) 
- New York Taxi Simulator (Pos: 30%; total: 20) 
- Blaster Simulator (Pos: 26%; total: 15) 
- Military Life: Tank Simulator (Pos: 50%; total: 8) 
- Rail Cargo Simulator (Pos: 33%; total: 12) 
- Agricultural Simulator 2012: Deluxe Edition (Pos: 40%; total: 20) 
- Extreme Roads USA (Pos: 11%; total: 44) 
- Luxury Hotel Emporium (Pos: 11%; total: 9) 
- Ski-World Simulator (Pos: 26%; total: 34) 
- Aviator - Bush Pilot (Pos: 25%; total: 39) 
- Hotel Giant 2 (Pos: 39%; total: 71) 
Cubic Micro 10 - until 30/08/2016
- Tier 1, $1 minimum:
Yesterday, 10:04 PM #10462
I cannot stress enough how important it is that you own and play this game and infect everyone you know with it.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! is the PWYW deal on IGS. Beat the average for The Oil Blue, a time management game which I like, underlined by a dreamy, melancholic and beautiful score written by Jonathan Geer.
Literally, I played CSD for dozen of hours. If you happen to have another human unit, to play it with, it may be even better (inconceivable, I know)
Yesterday, 10:08 PM #10463
From one of RPS posts, I gather that the game is essentially based on Fairway Solitaire - which Grey Alien created in its original form, and -if I'm getting this right- sold later to BigFish, which turned into IAP hell. When I remarked on the addictiveness of Faerie Solitaire, trjp advised me to not try Fairway...
Today, 12:16 AM #10464
Forgot to mention - tried Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, too: smitten at first, 2 levels in I was already impatiently wondering when the damn thing was going to end. Even this early, I'm already noticing the potential to implement some techniques that are only possible through coordination of two humans, which are obviously barred to the single player.
That would probably make the game more enjoyable, as in SP I'm mostly keeping the pet (went with Riemann) at the shield station, and cycle through the others myself - it's kind of messy.
Today, 12:46 AM #10465
It goes up to 4 players too, you probably haven't seen what happens when another player comes to the terminal you are using, a dust cloud kicks up indicating a melee and neither player can do anything for a moment.
Today, 01:10 AM #10466
No, I only had watched a couple videos with 2 players, and hadn't realized it could go up to 4 - does difficulty scale with the number of players?
I have played another two - lovely weapon design: some of the gem combos left me a bit huh? and when it finally dawned how they worked, a smile appeared on my face. That wrecking laser-ball thing and the guided missile, very cool. Also I just found by accident you can turn the engine into a weapon too.
Today, 01:25 AM #10467
this is the 4 player announce trailer
Here is a 4 player gameplay with some people who talk alot.
Last edited by Heliocentric; Today at 01:28 AM.
Today, 04:05 AM #10468
Oh BTW, Twitter sent me this, the other day.
CSD2 coming out this year, too. I'll go check theDreamlord has done his homework now.