Results 12,101 to 12,114 of 12114
Yesterday, 02:21 AM #12101
Last edited by Dilapinated; Yesterday at 02:24 AM.Steam: Dilapinated
Yesterday, 08:26 AM #12102
- Join Date
- Dec 2014
Yesterday, 09:16 PM #12103
Only one, not very interesting by the looks of it, game bundle today; still we've got books and music, so maybe your wallet won't be resting today?
Humble Book: Arduino & Raspberry Pi presented by MAKE: - until 08/03/2017
- PWYW, $1 minimum:
- Make: magazine, Volume 38: Everything you need to know about DIY consumer electronics
- Make: Basic Arduino Projects
- Making Things See: 3D vision with Kinect, Processing, Arduino, and MakerBot
- Getting Started with the Internet of Things
- Getting Started with Netduino
- Make: Getting Started with Adafruit FLORA
- Make: Getting Started with Adafruit Trinket
- Make a Mind-Controlled Arduino Robot
- Make: A Raspberry Pi-Controlled Robot
- Make: AVR Programming
- Make: FPGAs
- Make: Bluetooth
- +2nd week unlocks
- Make: Getting Started with Arduino, 3rd Edition
- Make: Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, 3rd Edition
- Getting Started with Sensors: Measure the World with Electronics, Arduino, and Raspberry Pi
- Make: Raspberry Pi and AVR Projects
- Make: Arduino Bots and Gadgets
- Make: Sensors
- Getting Started with the Photon: Making Things with the Affordable, Compact, Hackable WiFi Module
Groupees Celtic Music 6 - until 23/02/2017
- $2 minimum. 9 albums + 2 bonuses, no repeats.
IndieGala Indie Reverie - until 23/02/2017
- Tier 1, $1.0 minimum:
- Jumping Tank
- Riot of the numbers
- Little Jack's Adventures
- Tier 2, $2.49 for the first 24h:
- Monster RPG 2
- Highway to the Moon
- Just Bones
- A Week of Circus Terror
- Shiny Gauntlet
- Tourists Kidnapped a Little Bear
- PWYW, $1 minimum:
Yesterday, 11:02 PM #12104
As mentioned, I've been planning to add Ownership and Wishlist indicators to bundle posts; ideally I'd go with a dedicated browser extension, but since I'm learning as I go, I'd rather start small, with a userscript, with other Onward March specific enhancements possibly coming in the future.
In the meanwhile, I'd appreciate if you could take a dozen seconds of your time to answer this question. Thanks!
Yesterday, 11:31 PM #12105
Yesterday, 11:51 PM #12106
Today, 12:16 AM #12107
That would probably actually prompt me to look at the Steam group now and again.
Today, 11:54 AM #12108Want to add me on Steam? Steam name: Mr. G3rt
Guild Wars 2 characters: Norgothus (Norn Necromancer), Maggrivo (Charr Warrior)
Today, 01:27 PM #12109
Are the Expansions/DLC for Civ4 worth it?
I have a copy of vanilla civ4 on gamersgate or somewhere like that, and it seems almost impossible to get DLC for that version... so a steam version for $1 that includes the Expansions/DLC might be worth it.
I seem to remember that there was a cool fantasy mod for it that required one of the expansions...
Today, 01:43 PM #12110
Today, 02:01 PM #12111
Civ 4 Col is a stand alone, but with TAC mod it's an all time classic (even without it's a wonderful game). It's especially good in multi-player because like any good space game a menace looms over you all, they just happen to wear crowns and charge you tax.
Today, 02:14 PM #12112
Today, 02:43 PM #12113
THE AUTHENTIC COLONIZATION!
It's essentially a 'everything is terrible' mod in the tradition of The Binding of Issac. Your town you start with are garbage, you desperately flog base resources to your monarch so you can buy up the specialists to turn your warren of barren huts into a civilization. Oh, and then the royal expeditionary force shows up, hope you didn't piss off the natives, or if you managed befriending them I hope you sold them lots of guns.
Today, 02:54 PM #12114
It's the only Civ expansion that I uninstalled.