RPS Top 50 - Changelog?

I think it's cool that RPS is continuing to update their top 50 lists, but it's very difficult to figure out what has changed from one to the other. There's no changelog, and no full-text list of the top 50. Clicking through each page and trying to track the placement of each game is really, really arduous for those of us interested in how it changed over time, or what was added/dropped. Am I just missing an easy way to do this?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Lists of lists are my favorite kinds of lists, second only to disingenuous lists which only really contain one item.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerothorn View Post
    There's no changelog, and no full-text list of the top 50.
    There's a complete list on the final page, unless one of us is missing something.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    They didn't mentioned Age of Empires 2 so that recent list is invalid anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    There's a complete list on the final page, unless one of us is missing something.
    I completely missed that! Thanks much.

It seems like RPS didn't archive the previous one and I gotta use Wayback Machine, though. Which is kind of disappointing - those games deserve their writeups for posterity.