Obscure Node

We need some Ultimate General coverage

Must say I'm a bit surprised there's been no coverage for Ultimate General: Civil War. I mean, we are talking perhaps the best tactical rts since Close Combat, and the indie game that completely exposes Total War's tactical vacuum.

This is a series that needs support, if there are any history/rts/tactics nerds out there, seriously check this out.

I'm posting this simply cos of personal vested interest: this game is so good that I want it to succeed and produce many more iterations...
    Last edited by Squatter; 30-07-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Hey there,

since this is specifically a request for coverage, I'm moving it to RPS Discussion, but leaving a week-long redirect, just in case somebody wants to actually discuss the game, in which case the thread can be moved back to PCGD.
    The Onward March of Bundles - Bundles, bundles, bundles! click on this nao! Humble Monthly September 2017 Edition instantly unlocks Killing Floor 2, and other marvelous games later, you can betcha! Like what I'm doing? new subscriber? just want me shut up? use this link, please!, some vBucks are thrown at me, no cost or inconvenience is thrown at you! Thankees! Steam - HowLongToBeat - weirdfish#2792 (HotS)

Whatever we do to the Web, we do to ourselves.