Network Hub

Your comment is awaiting moderation

I get put into moderation on the front page, not a lot, but with more regularity than I'd expect given little swearing and general trouble (if I do say so myself). Even with no links in the post. It's happened enough times on weekends too, when no one appears to be watching the moderation queue for a day or two so a comment will just sit there unread and unloved.
    I expect no one's going to state the rules out loud so that trolls and bot systems can't skirt it.
    And it's a tad precious to worry about people reading one's half thought out stuff <i>Immediately<i>, I know. (in the section that people generally say should not be read on any site). But it's happened just enough that I wonder if I'm on a list.
    Is there a list?

IIRC there are lists made by the automated anti-spam software. You can try emailing graham@rockpapershotgun.com with your username on the frontpage and he should be able to check for you.

Network Hub
    The only time I've ever had this is when I've used loads of parentheses, colons, semi-colons and slashes in a post. Removing them and using dashes, periods and commas instead (grammatically wrong but...) fixed it.