Languages in your life survey

Hi lovely people of the intertubes. My girlfriend is running a survey about languages for a project of hers. She asked me if I could pass it along. So if any of you has a few minutes to spare we will be pretty thankful if you could fill it.
    Here's the survey

Thank you very much.

Lesser Hivemind Node Pertusaria's Avatar
    Hi Tikey,

A little bit of feedback for your girlfriend - maybe she shouldn't assume the language(s) you're learning are foreign. For example, someone in Belgium who speaks French could want to learn Dutch, and it wouldn't be a foreign language.

Also, next time she could do with an option along the lines of "a friend or boyfriend/girlfriend speaks a different language" for her "reasons you're learning a foreign language" along with an option like "I started it in school".

Please don't take these as criticism - surveys are messy and there's always something you could do differently! Thanks!

Don't worry, all criticism is welcome. Thank you for taking time to write it!
    You're right. A lot of the things you wrote are just things we didn't though of. I think it's too late to change it now but it's useful if she needs to do something like this in the future.

Thanks again.