Exclamation ALL FIRED UP! - Saturday 7th May - 19:00 British (20:00 CEST) - HOELBRAK

Yo!

Time for another PvE event!

We were going to hold Monkey's 'The Stalking Dead' on Saturday, but as he's possibly quite busy with work, let's whip up interest in the guild by holding a bit of fun aimed towards one of the few world bosses which haven't yet been a target of our antics: The Fire Elemental (in Iron Marches).

As always, killing the boss isn't the real aim; instead we'll be wandering around the land, completing events, discovering secret areas, and generally having fun. Starting in Hoelbrak, I've plotted out this route:

We'll be using our Mumble server for VoIP - details here (but I'm sure you're all already on it). Simply come down to Hoelbrak on Saturday at 19:00 British (20:00 CEST) and have fun.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME - I DON'T CARE WHAT LEVEL YOU ARE.

(Bring your friends too if you want!)

Shout out in guild chat if you don't automatically end up in the same instance as us - or just whisper me directly on my character (Duke Witherheart).

I'll stick any relevant promotion in this thread, and you're free to ask questions about it.

(Here's some screenshots from our last big PvE event, which people seem to have liked - it was nice!)
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    An enterprising Anet employee might name it "Flame and Frost: Prelude"...
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Activated Node
    on Saturday uh, rip raid ;x

but yay, guild event \o/
    Imraith - Nimpha´s - Nan Tai - Llissia - Aurialys - DesmŰi Iphyt

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Once again Duke, your keen route plotting skills have spied yet another "shortcut". I shall mention you to our Chief Scout, we can do many things with such skills!
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, hardcore spectre of ghastly damage
    Monksgaard, hunter of dragons with bow and trap
    Monkscourge, provider of bonus conditions you didn't know you needed
    Monksfenrisson, a burning scandinavian who can support his friends at party time
    Monksderwydd, an irish chap who can wield staffs, bows and pets

Fantastic innit?

On the note of the raid, I think we should still be able to field 10 for the regular Saturday one - and then everyone else will attend this 'materpiece'.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

Another event

Don't know about anyone else but I'd rather do this than raid. We could always reschedule the raid to a different time/day if the numbers are low.
    Also a note for Fireheart Rise/Iron Marches - you can find Inglewood Saplings there which have a chance to drop Ascalonian Lumber Cores, which means more trees for our hall (because we don't have enough ). So we can do a bit of logging on the way

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    But this isn’t in HoT!
    Tweetiti, known in GW2 also as (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel, Liltweetie, Tweet Manstalker and Tweetfanny Adams
    Subscribe to our @RPS_GW2 Twitter

More trees are always good. The Guild Hall is on its way to looking like Nottingham Forest at the mo.

And yeah, no HoT zones. Oh well!
    Guild Wars 2: