Divinity: Orginal Sin

So I had this game for a while and never played it, I installed it and got to character creation then quit lol. I wanted to play but the fact I had to create two characters and choosing classes and skills was going to be difficult for me as I like games that make character selection stuff to the bare minimum, Like Planetside 2.

There is a post on RPS about the enhanced Edition which apparently is coming October 27th. All people who own the game also apparently get the enhanced edition free of charge. So I was wondering if anyone who maybe has played the game before or not would like to join me next week on Saturday 31st October.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Would definitely be up for that if free. D:OS is an amazing game but it does throw a lot of stuff in your face from the beginning. Never actually played multiplayer either, could get messy. :D

Plus the enhanced edition looks to be an improvement in pretty much all areas of the game. I'm guessing it will be worth a look even if you bounced off D:OS before.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Hope you are still up for this, I've been playing an unhealthy amount of the enhanced edition since it was released. It is just marginally better in every way, even the voice acting is growing on me. As always it's the combat that really shines though, the new items and abilities are great and the one totally new encounter I saw was cool. Excited to see how they have revamped the late game area, which felt like it needed a bit more time in the original version.

Anyway, multiplayer looks like a lot of fun.

Have it installed still planned, I haven't played any of it waiting for Saturday :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Crap, didn't realise it was halloween tomorrow, probably won't be around in the evening then. Saturday daytime or Sunday maybe?

Anytime suits me, I will be on most of the day so just create a channel and I will come in.

Is it worth playing this in single player before playing it in co-op? If I just dive straight in and play it with a mate will either of us miss out on any of the story or anything like that?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    A lot of the dialogue is really unimportant, more to do with flavour and diversions/side tasks. If you are playing with a friend they could probably wait for you during any seemingly important dialogue, you can instantly join them at any point after a few hours into the game.

I imagine it could be a lot of fun if you both approach it fairly loosely, not expecting to hear everything, free to just investigate stuff independently. Although often there are joint conversations between the two main characters that spring up during dialogue and are central to the roleplay fun.

I'm just starting, but the game looks like it would be fun playing multi from the beginning . I would be up for this too! Also, just throwing this out here, there's a mod for 4 person co-op:

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads....&Number=572610

From the little I've played, the game feels like it would actually be better played multi, and I'd love to hop in with you guys, but I fear my schedules are a bit too erratic for most people (may play a couple of hours during weekdays, and long sessions on sundays)
    Steam: Zanchito || Guild Wars 2: Gatonegro || The Secret World: Mescalitoh || Elite Dangerous: CMDR Zanchito