Activated Node Imaginary Llamas's Avatar

General Co-op Thread

Taking a cue from the PBEM thread, I thought it might be a good idea to have a more general thread for co-op games. I suppose the point is that if there's a game with a co-op mode that doesn't quite feel like it deserves it's own thread, you could post here. I don't know what the best way to organise it would be (perhaps a monthly schedule for games to try out?), but I might as well start with some games.

This here is a spreadsheet for people to add co-operative games and indicate their interests. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Imaginary Llamas; 16-08-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Network Hub
    I could do Satellite Reign and Wargame ALB.

Also if anyone wants to play some Brutal Doom or Svencoop, definitely up for those.
    Steam: Crux
    BNet: Crux#2901

Activated Node Imaginary Llamas's Avatar
    Cool, I'll add you on Steam when I get back to my main PC.

Network Hub
    I have not played satellite reign at all despite it looking amazing and owning it. I also wouldn't mind a little vermintide is anyone is up for that. I'll add my steam account when I'm back at the PC...

EDIT: late but as promised http://steamcommunity.com/id/jerseyspud
    Last edited by jerseyspud; 26-08-2016 at 06:34 PM. Reason: added ID

I'd be up for a bit of Vermintide, Zombie Army Trilogy, Battleborn and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. The latter two I picked up in a recent Humble Bundle, so haven't dabbled with them much yet. Will add the games not mentioned, and myself, to the list!

Network Hub
    I have updated my post with my steam ID and I have updated the spreadsheet as well