Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,621 to 1,631 of 1631
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Maybe we should resurrect #FractalFriday? I know there's other stuff going on tonight too, but we might be able to get a sneaky one or two in.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    do it from next week then I don't plan to do guild hall relief next Friday anyway due to RL stuff
    Tweetiti, known in GW2 also as (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel, Liltweetie, Tweet Manstalker andTweetfanny Adams
    Subscribe to our @RPS_GW2 Twitter

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Maybe a push on the higher levels? I'm late back Fridays, but happy to join at 9 if there's a semi organised group, maybe from next week as tweets suggests
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Hari Scarlett

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    I'd be up for having a go, yes, with continued participation depending on how soul-destroying the instabilities get as we go higher.
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    I'd be up for having a go, yes, with continued participation depending on how soul-destroying the instabilities get as we go higher.
    Yeah, if and when I am around in eveninks. Not tonight or tomorrow this week...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, hardcore spectre of ghastly damage
    Monksgaard, hunter of dragons with bow and trap
    Monkscourge, provider of bonus conditions you didn't know you needed
    Monksfenrisson, a burning scandinavian who can support his friends at party time
    Monksderwydd, an irish chap who can wield staffs, bows and pets

SO Fractal Friday this week?
    Tweetiti, known in GW2 also as (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel, Liltweetie, Tweet Manstalker andTweetfanny Adams

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Friday's don't seem to be working atm as lots of other guild events on. Teq, sand, WvW next week...
    the missus is out Thursday, so who's up for running some fractals above 50, pushing our personal levels and ticking off the achievements? Should get at least 1 group, maybe 2. Shout below if interested

8pm UK?
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Hari Scarlett

Sounds good, I gave up on doing 3xswamp for daily, can't be arsed considering I get nothing exciting from the chest anyway, bar some occasional exotic / ring.

LE: Am up to 7x in personal level so hopefully we can start working on the 75-100 rather than the lower ones.
    Last edited by noaru; 31-01-2016 at 12:32 PM.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

yeah Thursday is ok with me

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    75s are good. I suggest we try if possible to do levels all/most need for their achievement, that raise the personal level of all involved, and that folk have the AR for.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Saf, Alyss, Tweets Jon and I had a go
    High level snowblind is nasty. Permastun is not fun
    But got that and a couple of swamps done once we had the AR - will keep at it
    And tweets got an ascended chest from the daily box