Thread: Factorio map

Secondary Hivemind Nexus

Factorio map

At least one person seems to care, so:

I'm playing a factorio map. Jakkar and Helio have so har joined me for a bit, but neither had the time to really leave their mark.

This is what the factory looked like earlier today: http://internt.vetens[antispam, remove]kapenshus.se/factorio/Map%2833,29%291024

I've set a few production sites, like the 40 furnace strong copper and iron smelting, and I pull these resources from train stations called something like "Pickup - Electronics Red" and send them to thing like "Supplies for Modules". This lets me create a modular factory into which I can spew resources at an ever increasing rate.

I haven't started building rockets yet. The end goal will be sending up one rocket every 300 seconds, which is the minimum time a single rocket can be built. In order to get there I will probably need a couple of weeks of building at this rate.

If I'm playing I'll be sitting in a temporary factorio channel. Hop on and I'll send over the ip. If it's popular I might set up a dedicated server somewhere.
    Last edited by Grumpy; 30-04-2016 at 10:42 PM.
    Filthy farmer that I am.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus TWChristine's Avatar
    When I try and scroll or zoom out it gives me a 404; but from what I saw, that looks really neat!
    Steam: Am I Doing This Right?
    Rock, Pen&Paper, Shotgun

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by TWChristine View Post
    When I try and scroll or zoom out it gives me a 404; but from what I saw, that looks really neat!
    Same, looks great Grumpy! I'll pop into the channel next time I'm Factorioing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Fixed link.
    Filthy farmer that I am.