Results 1 to 20 of 164
Thread: [NC] RTRS - miller - NC outfit
09-12-2012, 01:52 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
[NC] RTRS - miller - NC outfit
I am Ashley (HammerfistXI) the reason I have started this post is to help are outfit get more organised and better working together. Also to help get and guild new players of are outfit. To many times I hear new player in sure what to spend Certs on, wafflenumber ask if some one would help to organize and come up with ideas for the outfit. So this will be an evolving post so hang with me as I work throw this.
Rule 1 for this post. please don't spam in here with everyday things, use are other post area for that (freedom Friday)
Rule 2 members of are outfit please post you in game name with what u are Certing in, and what you are working to, for eg. Copy and past this to use as a template
my roles that i like to do -
My main Certs -
My goal -
my pro tip -
my ideas for are squad or "and" outfit -
Rule 3 - if u come up with a new idea to add, instead of post a new reply every time. Please go back to your 1st post and edit it, this will help to keep this post clean and clutter free(dom)
The goal of is post will be to find out what every ones skills are, and to organise effective teams. I've got about of ideas after a night of sleep after wafflenumber ask for some ideas. But for that first we need to know what people are set up as and what they like to do.
New player tips (WIP)
Certs. Planetside 2 can be abit Grindy so for new players. So hears the best way to get Certs and what to do with them. Gonna keep this sweet and short. You will soon learn "I need more Certs!!"
1. The best classes to 1st play the game as is engineer or medic, medic is has a longer range than e engi with the default gun. Kills earn u a basic 100 exp per kill, boost and memberships change this, for a free to player the best thing to do is heal, repair and supply in a zone that you are DEFENDING, as defenders get 15-20% boost to all actions in that zone. So follow a Zerg of ppl drop ammo boxes and repair stuff this will get u alot of exp.
2. Save Certs, now for free to players if u don't want to spend money on this game that's fine but ill need to not waste your Certs. Focus them 1st thing you should get is a scope for you basic gun, when I start I was engi I am currently lv 25 and I still use the basic engi carbine with the hs/nv this scope is very good for close range fights, it reflect light of any surface, this means u can spot them sneaky stealthed snipers, as they can not hide from this scope, but it has its limits u can only see around 100m in front of u, it fades the rest out. The other good one is the GD Reflexer. All optics cost 30 Certs. U don't need anything else for these guns ie flashlight (pointless).
3 so you are earning good income of exp in supporting. Now for killing learn to recoil, to kill things you need to take the shield out, so u won't to forces burst fire on the chest of ur target and then slip up to the head, this can very easy take out a heavy. Don't spray and pray the only guns that can do 1 shot head shots are bolt action rifles. Shoot at a wall learn how to recoil ur gun.
4. What to spend certs on, this is easy you spend it on what's earning you exp. that's it. Don't waste your starting Certs on junk you will hardly use. Eg cert the repair/heal gun for to make it more effective only go to level 3 this wont cost many crets. Go higher if u want to spec as that class this will help u earn more exp (Certs) 1 cert = 250 exp
5. Try before u buy. Simple trial something before u spend ur hard earned Certs, u can only trial weps and not attachments.
6. The best exp earner is defending, tie this in with supporting ur fellow squad mates for squad support gets bonus exp
7. *NEW* after some reading hear on the fourms i have seen something pop up a few times regarding accounts, if your a new player DON'T have a seven account. make your account with SOE http://www.soe.com/ it seems to cos less problems when you have an SOE account.
outfit / squad set up (WIP)
this will be the section in which squad ideas will be edited into.
Last edited by HammerfistXI; 19-12-2012 at 07:55 AM.