Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RPS TROVE CLUB - Rock Pixel Shotgun [Trove]

Hi!

On Saturday the 26th September, a few of us played Trove together and found it really fun. We ran through some tutorial missions, completed dungeons and even formed our own club - Rock Pixel Shotgun. It was pretty cool, so why not open the club to anyone who wants to play with us?

What is Trove?

It's an online game involving killing, crafting and building with other people. It reminds me a lot of Minecraft, but it's free to play. You start off by picking a class, going through a few lessons, and then you're free to do whatever you want; from fishing to making yourself a cool manor. Or even contributing to a club's own world.

Trove is great to play with friends, and it's very easy too; once you add them to your Friends List, you can join directly on their location any time (so long as they're online). It can get pretty crazy once you start playing in large groups.

Does that sound good to you? Then download it for free on Steam.

How do I join Rock Pixel Shotgun?

Make a character on EU servers (change the location in the top-right of the launcher). Launch the game and add me to your Friends List on Krath0r and Challenger2uk. When you see either of us online, message us directly in-game for an invite. Then press 'P' to check your invites.

If you're looking for people to play with, ask around in this thread - or even just add people to your Friends List.

I'm currently the club leader playing as 'Krath0r' (as of 30th September), but am happy to hand over the reins to a more active group of players, providing you're responsible.

How do I get rights to build in the club world?

Anyone can access the club world once you're in the club through the menu by pressing 'P'. You can use any of the facilities there, and we will be giving build rights to active players we can trust. This is to prevent griefing.

Anything else I should know?

We expect you to behave in the same way as on the forum. Spot someone in the club misbehaving? PM me on the forum.

Any questions?

Post them in this thread. I also appreciate screenshots so they can be included in the monthly Community Updates. Feel free to join our Steam group too.
    Last edited by Krathor; 05-10-2015 at 07:06 PM.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

My name on Trove is Blueshadowbeast :)

Unfortunately you need to be online to get an invite, add Myself or Krathor on steam and when your online send us a message and we will come on and invite you to the club.

Obscure Node
    Hi, my name in Trove is Browl22.
    I'd like to see you ingame ;)

Obscure Node
    My in Trove name is "NickSProud".
    Cheers!

Obscure Node
    i would like to join my name is TeddyDK in trove

Obscure Node
    Tried out this game and it's actually really nice :D
    Would like to join, my name is Dr4g0nF1r3 ingame

Made a character named Rymei. Hope to see some of you on there! If anyone wants to add me on steam, need only pm me on here and i'll set that up with ya ^-^

Obscure Node
    Hey everyone,

tried the game out and i think i might enjoy it to hang out with you.

My Ingame name is "Rakiria" cuz i dont like numbers

My name on trove is Mikyun

I've got an old account for this game that I made back when it was really new, but I've got a really dumb name, and the only way to change it is to buy a name change item, which costs like $10.00. It's super dumb.

Obscure Node
    @ScareCrowe you could make a new Account unless you want to use your leveled up Char.

Also the name doesnt matter to much unless its offending. Maybe its just you that thinks its a dumb name. I would try to live with the name i choose or make a new account.

As inviting people to the club is problematic because you require to be online for me to invite you, I recommend people to join the steam group and when you see me Challenger2uk come online send me a message to invite you, remember you need to be on Trove to get the invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Challenger2uk View Post
    As inviting people to the club is problematic because you require to be online for me to invite you, I recommend people to join the steam group and when you see me Challenger2uk come online send me a message to invite you, remember you need to be on Trove to get the invite.
    Right. I've also updated the OP to let people add us in-game themselves, or join the Steam group.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Got lucky today and open two chests both containing the same rare pet, some sort of mole that increases your lasermancy by 35 making mining laser faster. If you find me in-game I can give you one.

HELLO DONALD FERNANDEZ. MY NAME IS "LeTartar". COULD YOU POTENTIALLY ADD ME AS A FRIEND IN THE TROVE VIDEO-GAME ?
    THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING.

(On a more serious note, i'm not quite often on Trove these days, don't expect me to be there every time.)
    Last edited by Leobots; 08-10-2015 at 06:57 PM.

Obscure Node
    That beautiful moment when the club world gets expanded...
    2015-10-08_00012.jpg2015-10-08_00014.jpg2015-10-08_00015.jpg2015-10-08_00016.jpg

Edit: Good news, we got a new Tabula Rasa zone and finally a Sky Realm Portal.
    Last edited by DragonFire4505; 15-10-2015 at 11:45 AM.

roorookanga

I am roorookanga on trove, I will be on at around 4 pm (for eastern time).
    Could I please be added? I am usually on Trove. What is the Steam Group called if there is one?

Obscure Node
    Character name is Arglos

Character name should be dragonfly :D