Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar

Guild Hall Relief - Sea, Sand and Sparkles

Happy New Year

With a new year comes new resolutions, so how about helping the Guild Hall?
    It seems we need more stuff for our upgrade so how about a Dry Top run on Friday for a couple of hours followed by a Gerent kill?

I propose we start at 8PM UK Time (I'll try to secure a map before hand) and move to Tangled Depths at 10 ready for the meta.
    Last edited by Krathor; 05-01-2016 at 07:29 PM.
    Tweetiti, known in GW2 also as (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel, Liltweetie, Tweet Manstalker and Tweetfanny Adams
    Subscribe to our @RPS_GW2 Twitter

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Does killing Gerent actually yield sparks? (I ask seriously, having never killed it.) If not, would a run around crystallised supply caches be better? I suppose we can do both.
    Last edited by jha4ceb; 04-01-2016 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Sparks not crystals
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

I think he might give you a few crystals, but for sure he gives out chak acid which you need to open the caches. And you get a few caches at the end all in one place which is handy.

Your idea is pretty good though, that can be done post-event perhaps, touring the 4 lanes to open caches.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Obviously I meant to say Ley Line Sparks, not crystals. Crystals are the map currency; sparks are what we need for the guild hall (though last I looked we were almost at our cap for the moment).
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Quote Originally Posted by jha4ceb View Post
    Obviously I meant to say Ley Line Sparks, not crystals. Crystals are the map currency; sparks are what we need for the guild hall (though last I looked we were almost at our cap for the moment).
    YEs that's what I meant I'll change the subject, I'm out of it now that I've been off for a few days
    Tweetiti, known in GW2 also as (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel, Liltweetie, Tweet Manstalker and Tweetfanny Adams

Activated Node
    yes for dry top \o/

I'd be up for Gerent, like Saph I haven't done it yet. So I will be around Friday.

Not really a fan of Dry Top though, I got bored pretty quick last time...I'd rather Chest farm for half hour and still get the same amount of sand lol.
    Cybek - Asura - Mesmer -- Kybek - Human - Necro -- Ravbek the Char Ranger, (also, Soubek, Xybek, Feybek)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravbek View Post
    I'd be up for Gerent, like Saph I haven't done it yet. So I will be around Friday.

Not really a fan of Dry Top though, I got bored pretty quick last time...I'd rather Chest farm for half hour and still get the same amount of sand lol.
    The recipes you can buy from the DT currecncy is the cheapest way to get ascended gear so that's also an added bonus, if you don't have them yet.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Am oot friday night sorry! I do have loads of geodes to use up too on clay to make pots!
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, hardcore spectre of ghastly damage
    Monksgaard, hunter of dragons with bow and trap
    Monkscourge, provider of bonus conditions you didn't know you needed
    Monksfenrisson, a burning scandinavian who can support his friends at party time
    Monksderwydd, an irish chap who can wield staffs, bows and pets

I'm told it's someone's famous birthday on that Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    The recipes you can buy from the DT currecncy is the cheapest way to get ascended gear so that's also an added bonus, if you don't have them yet.
    How are they the cheapest? Looks the same to me...plus it's Nomads lol, so you'd have to change it anyway.

That being said there are a few recipes that I would really like that I'd not picked up.
    Cybek - Asura - Mesmer -- Kybek - Human - Necro -- Ravbek the Char Ranger, (also, Soubek, Xybek, Feybek)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravbek View Post
    How are they the cheapest? Looks the same to me...plus it's Nomads lol, so you'd have to change it anyway.

That being said there are a few recipes that I would really like that I'd not picked up.
    you can then change them in the toilet it's the cheapest way to make ascended gear

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    you can then change them in the toilet it's the cheapest way to make ascended gear
    Is that because ambrite is so cheap?
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, hardcore spectre of ghastly damage
    Monksgaard, hunter of dragons with bow and trap
    Monkscourge, provider of bonus conditions you didn't know you needed
    Monksfenrisson, a burning scandinavian who can support his friends at party time
    Monksderwydd, an irish chap who can wield staffs, bows and pets

Kudos on the event name.

I'm told it's someone's famous birthday on that Friday
    Elvis or David Bowie?
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Kudos on the event name.

Elvis or David Bowie?
    I picture you more as a David and yes Monkey: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...ascended-armor

That's tomorrow peeps

oooh, i might make this!

my new year resolution of no more beer (till Feb anyway) means i won't be lounging in post-work drunken revelry of a Friday for awhile yet. still haven't pur-chased Hurt of Thongs yet tho so will join for DT.

That strange place mid-way betwen reality and bureaucracy
    I should be able to make, although I might well be drunk, or at least tipsy-ish.
    Micabel: Have you tried killing it and ressurecting it again?
    Michabel: Burner of bunnies.
    Micahbel: Raining firey death from above on bunnies.
    Mikabel: Sliced and diced bunnies.
    Micha Bel: Could be here, could be there.

Quote Originally Posted by randomclass View Post
    I should be able to make, although I might well be drunk, or at least tipsy-ish.
    It helps to be drunk I think, mumble will be quite lively then

Might make it, might be passed out over the keyboard.